Other Television Series Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Other Television Series Talk

If you're bored the first 3 episodes of season 3 Titans is out. The Joker beat Jason Todd to death. Then in the second episode an unknown guy in a red mask shows up and creates chaos and fear. Barbara Gordon is now the commissioner.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill catch up one day, seen two seasons of it.
Right now I'm just lost at what to do, or watch, my games are even unused lately.

What was the crazy superhero show that was on, wasn't a season two suppose to be on sometimes this year ?
The show with the cute blonde girl, and the crazy superman guy who was blonde, and pretty psychopathic.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2021, 11:57 pm Ill catch up one day, seen two seasons of it.
Right now I'm just lost at what to do, or watch, my games are even unused lately.

What was the crazy superhero show that was on, wasn't a season two suppose to be on sometimes this year ?
The show with the cute blonde girl, and the crazy superman guy who was blonde, and pretty psychopathic.
There was The Boys. Jensen Ackles is going to be playing Soldier Boy this season. The TV series Cobra Kai that continues from The Karate KId movies was pretty good.

Season 1
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's it :) would like to see the kid kill his father in the end, or better imprison him someplace not so nice.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The latest Titans episode was about how Jason Todd became the Red Hood.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just finished Castlevania, pretty good anime.
Netflix had it made I guess.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

George Takei’s life ambition has been to put William Shatener down every chance he gets. William Shatners wit and humour no doubt was welcomed and enjoyed on his space flight. Who would want George Takei’s gay, ultra jealous personality challenged miserable negativity on board ? William Shatner knew just how to react to George Takei’s comments to his space flight. https://www.westernjournal.com/george-t ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing like a savage story of barbarians killing each other, only been told a million times in history, and film.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I finished season two of The Witcher. Better than the first season. Each episode had a boss fight. No boobies this season. In the first season there were one too many scenes of Yennefer's tits.

I watched the first episode of The Book Of Boba Fett. Was never a fan of this character but die hard starwars fans love him. I just like agent May.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey hi RF :) I hope you are doing well, and happy.
Ill have to look up Witcher 2, and maybe watch season 1 again since I forgot most of it.

I wasn't a fan of Boba Fett either, he was lackluster, and not a character with much more than any other background character.
You could say he was about a character like the trooper being choked by Vader, but with a name. :teehe:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The Book Of Boba Fett have not been very good. Today's episode 5 was above and beyond and all about The Mandalorian. Sets up for a season 3. Best episode of The Book Of Boba Fett did not feature Boba Fett :laugh: Today's episode was just so good. Mando wants to go find Grogu.

Season 2 of Raised By Wolves debuts Feb 3rd.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My friend here liked it, I am not watching it yet, and don't know if I will.
I hope it turns out better from now on for you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

not a bad one, just finished up the season

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: February 9th, 2022, 9:38 am not a bad one, just finished up the season

Hmm, maybe I'll check it out some time. I'm about to watch the first 2 episodes season 2 of Raised by Wolves. My coworker was telling Reacher was good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi RF, I hope all is well there, I enjoyed Blade Runner, and it was not a long one.
Raised By Wolves if I remember was good, Ill have to see season 2 of it, or I might have already.
The planet they where on was layered in story, pretty interesting, but they never explained it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 6th, 2015, 4:05 pm Bummer

Jada Pinkett Smith Says She

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i would say Chris has been hit quite a bit in life, he took that pretty good if real.
Personally I would have had it out with him right there over being hit.
Will was all laughs till he looked over at his wife not laughing, then he acted mad about it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a different explanation for the slap.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you watch the part of the show where it all started with them Will was laughing till he saw his wife looking mad.
Will was on the spot then so he acted out like the ass he is.
Maybe it was scripted, but maybe he wasn't getting any that night either.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well they do have to make it look real and who better than Hollywierd actors.