Hillary For President ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Hillary For President ?

Dementia Joe is a disaster and surely the American voters see that Killary will be too.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Democrats hate her, gotta wonder if she would have a chance against Trump, especially with the known crimes.
Maybe she wants to cry some more after her last loss.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s proof now that Killary approved the Russia collusion hoax. CNN of course was in on pushing this fake news. I highly doubt that Killary will face any consequences of course. https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/br ... nt=firefly
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Her top person came out, and admitted it, but yeah nobody will go to prison even though they should.
I agree with one person I spoke with, they should be held for treasonous actions against the country, it's an act to take over under a fraudulent act.
Trump can sue for major damages, I hope he does, it could destroy the Clinton's financially if they had to pay for the cost of him running alone.
Also all those media outlets could be held accountable, and should.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character