Hillary For President ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Obama colluded with Putin, and many others he should be charged for, but the News let it go since they like anything a Dem does.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Mueller Hid Uranium Scandal to Help Hillary https://www.westernjournalism.com/dick- ... p-hillary/

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Trump And Hillary Walk Into A Bar...
Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for that Scandal."

Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"

Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"

Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"

Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?"

Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"

Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"

Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"

Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"

Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"

Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa?"

Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi?"

Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"

Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?

Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII?"

Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "

Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"

Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"

Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet?"

Hillary: "You mean the INSIDER TRADING of the Tyson chicken deal I did where I invested $1,000 and the next year I got $100,000?"

Hillary: "You mean when Bill met with Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, just before my hearing with the FBI to cut a deal?"

Trump" "No, the other one."

Hillary: " You mean the one where my IT guy at Platte River Networks asked Reddit for help to alter emails?"

Hillary: "You mean where the former Haitain Senate President accused me and my foundation of asking him for bribes?"

Hillary: "You mean that old video of me laughing as I explain how I got the charges against that child rapist dropped by blaming the young girl for liking older men and fantasizing about them. Even though I knew the guy was guilty?

Hillary: "You mean that video of me coughing up a giant green lunger into my drinking glass then drinking it back down?"

Hillary: "You mean that video of me passing out on the curb and losing my shoe?"

Hillary: "You mean when I robbed Bernie Sanders of the Democratic Party Nomination by having the DNC rig the nomination process so that I would win?"

Hillary: "You mean how so many people that oppose me have died in mysterious ways?"

Hillary: "Travel Gate? When seven employees of the White House Travel Office were fired so that friends of Bill and mine could take over the travel business? And when I lied under oath during the investigation by the FBI, the Department of Justice, the White House itself, the General Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel?"

Hillary: "The scandal where, (while I was Secretary if State), the State Department signed off on a deal to sell 20% of the USA's uranium to a Canadian corporation that the Russians bought, netting a $145 million donation from Russia to the Clinton Foundation and a $500,000 speaking gig for Bill from the Russian Investment Bank that set up the corporate buyout?. That scandal?"

Hillary: "That time I lied when I said I was under sniper fire when I got off the plane in Bosnia?"

Hillary: "That time when after I became the First Lady, I improperly requested a bunch of FBI files so I could look for blackmail material on government insiders?"

Hillary: "That time when Bill nominated Zoe Baird as Attorney General, even though we knew she hired illegal immigrants and didn't pay payroll taxes on them?"

Hillary: "When I got Nigeria exempted from foreign aid transparency guidelines despite evidence of corruption because they gave Bill a $700,000 in speaking fees?"

Hillary: "That time in 2009 when Honduran military forces allied with rightist lawmakers ousted democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya, and I as then-Secretary of State sided with the armed forces and fought global pressure to reinstate him?"

Hillary: "That blood scandal, where we literally gave aids directly to people killing thousands, and only stopped after being forced to by the courts?"

Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"

Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Yep, I remember something of this, shes got nothing but worse since then.
If anyone in US history needed hung for treason it's Hillary Clinton.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Another clown from the left that needs under the jail.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

He forgot Soros

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

:think: I so wish they would do something to burn her alive, but I doubt they will.
The crimes have been out to the public now for a long time, and established as criminal, the only thing is is why shes not in prison now.
Also why Commy Comie, and others isn't sharing her cell.

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hillary For President ?

More Americans believe in ‘Clinton collusion’ after Mueller probe flop – poll

https://www.rt.com/usa/455502-americans ... sion-poll/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

The whole probe was to distract from her guilt, and the cover up of her, Obama, and many others in the justice system.
Dems knew it, but it's alright to harass a republican to cover for them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Hillary For President ?

Hopefully this will be the first of many...But I do not hold out much hope....

Gregory Craig, former Obama White House counsel, charged; first Dem snared in Mueller probe

"A federal grand jury on Thursday lodged a two-count indictment against Gregory B. Craig, the former White House counsel for President Barack Obama."

"He is the first prominent Democrat to be charged with a crime stemming out of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian collusion. The allegations were uncovered as part of the investigation into former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort."

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... edium=push
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

It like Hillary will never get to Obama, and his crime lord Soros.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Someone might want to put this guy on the suicide watch list.

Of course Bills cool isn't he, he did a lot more than talk about grabbing like bad old Orange man did.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Apparently suicide watch means watch as they commit suicide :scratch:
Like we didn't see this coming :kez:

Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted ... tein-dead/
By Larry Celona and Eileen AJ Connelly

August 10, 2019 | 8:56am | Updated

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.

A gurney carrying Epstein was wheeled into New York Downtown Hospital around 7:30 a.m.

A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.

Two weeks ago, Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.

The multimillionaire financier was being held without bail pending trial on child sex-trafficking charges.

Epstein was busted July 6 over the alleged sexual abuse of dozens of young girls in his Upper East Side townhouse and his waterfront mansion in Palm, Beach, Florida, between 2002 and 2005. He pleaded not guilty and faced up to 45 years in prison.

Thousands of documents unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation case against the perv’s alleged recruiter revealed dozens of high-profile names that a self-identified victim, Virginia Giuffre, said she was forced to perform sex acts with, from former Maine Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, money manager Glenn Dubin and MIT professor Marvin Minksy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Hillary For President ?

Amazing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

I've seen her do a bad Irish, country, and black accent, and if Trump would do any of those he would be flogged harshly by the media as he should .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hillary For President ?

Say What!? Did Hillary Deliberately Send All Her Emails to a Chinese Company?

https://stream.org/say-what-did-hillary ... e-company/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Her hubby, and her sold Missile plans to the Chinese, whats a few Emails.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hillary For President ?

Looks pretty suspicious to me, maybe making it hard to follow the money the Clinton's spent, and their friends. :think:
They did spend a lot of time with Epstein.

Sex Crime https://bigleaguepolitics.com/jeffrey-e ... a-suicide/
Jeffrey Epstein’s Long-Time Banker Found Dead From Hanging, Immediately Ruled a ‘Suicide’

The Epstein saga continues to get fishier and fishier.

Published 21 hours ago

on Dec 3, 2019

By Shane Trejo

Corporate banker Thomas Bowers, who ran the U.S. division of private wealth management for Deutsche Bank AG, reportedly committed suicide last month at the age of 55 by hanging himself with a rope in his California residence.

However, his extensive ties to deceased sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein – who also died from a mysterious suicide – has caused speculation about what the real cause of Bowers’ death may be.

Epstein moved millions of his personal wealth through Deutsche Bank before his death. He switched to Deutsche Bank in 2013 after his conviction for child sex crimes when even JP Morgan would no longer do business with him. Following investigations into civil cases exposing the extent of Epstein’s criminal network by the Miami Herald, Deutsche Bank finally began to close his accounts.

Latest: Facebook Wipes Out Conservative Ads Before UK Elections

“Deutsche Bank is closely examining any business relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, and we are absolutely committed to cooperating with all relevant authorities,” a spokesperson for the bank said.
take our poll - story continues below

Should Adam Schiff be charged with treason for fabricating statements attributed to President Trump?

Former bank executive Mike Moore, who led a Citigroup division’s anti-money laundering unit during a time when Citi was in bed with Epstein, commented on the nature of Epstein’s loans with the corporate lender.

“The loans to Epstein were personal and commercial,” Moore said. “The Citi loans I can confirm were for more than $25 million. Some were secured, some were not.”

According to sources that spoke with True Pundit, Epstein received similar loans from both Citigroup and Deutsche Bank, and it is not a coincidence that Bowers worked in the same role for both banks when Epstein was doing business with them. Bowers was chief of The Citi Private Bank, and led Citigroup’s Global Markets and Wealth Management businesses before he made his way to Deutsche Bank.

The FBI reportedly subpoenaed Deutsche Bank earlier this year for loans and accounts with ties to Epstein. Bowers was among the individuals who they hoped to interview about Epstein’s finances. They will never get the chance, and never get the answers they were seeking because of his convenient suicide.

Even though Epstein allegedly refused to pay Citi back for the loans they gave him, Bowers continued to do business with him because of his elite connections. He also reportedly traveled to Epstein’s private island, Little St. James, and was a frequent visitor to Epstein’s lavish New York City home.

“Epstein made Bowers and his financial institutions hundreds of millions of dollars,” one banking executive told True Pundit. “It really didn’t even matter that Epstein stiffed Citi for $30 million in defaults because he brought so much new money, new blood in. Citi made far more than it lost.”

Anything that Bowers may have been able to divulge about Epstein’s network died with him. Loose ends are being tied up, and the powerful individuals who Epstein provided with illicit child sex services have to be breathing a sigh of relief as a result.