Obituaries R.I.P. :-(

General talk, and discussion.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Sure, those team sports are rough but the ultimate goal is not to inflict physical harm to your opponent, unlike boxing.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They do inflict a lot, and it's still part of the games which makes them just as bad in my opinion.
I'm not a sports fan of any kind , but see the appeal of most of them except curling :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Aw, Canada is pretty good at it. :)
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shuffleboard with a rock, and broom, that's just sad :rofl: at least it's not brutish .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One I can say good riddance for his death, to bad his regime is still in power.

[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The praises and expressions of admiration Castro is receiving from some of the clueless, leftwing leaders around the world is nauseating. That Canadian boy wonder, Trudeau is an example of how far off the rails so many of them have gotten.

A bunch of insane social justice warriors living in a vacuum of idiocy.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Love the way Castro handled his political enemies..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: Love the way Castro handled his political enemies..
:kez: You ain't right. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote: Love the way Castro handled his political enemies..
:kez: You ain't right. :laugh:
He had big cojones. :laugh:

A commie nation so close to USA..

He was a man to be respected.. Unlike these european leaders..

The cubans loved him and it was not due to them being blocked from the outside world like in North-Korea.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Cubans fear him, and his regime.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: The Cubans fear him, and his regime.
No they dont..

About USA... What kind of a nation actually bans its people from travelling to another nation?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have talked to Cubans, have you, and why do so many thousands try to come here at risk of their lives. Some even swam here.
You are routing for a dictator that had an iron fist, he owned the people, their lives, and anything they had which could be taken at any time.
Untold thousands died by his hands, and brutalized so how can you support that. The liberals want to make a hero of him, and call him a revolutionary, and he was just a dictator. Don't believe the hype.

As for The US, and the Travel ban, it's for safety so the people can't be used as political prisoners, and economic reasons. By spending cash there it's supporting the regime, is it right to hand money to terrorist, and Dictators ?
People go to places like North Korea, and Iran a lot just to become a prisoner, and it causes a lot of issues, money, time, and trading known spy's, and saboteurs back for an idiot that went there.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I have talked to Cubans, have you, and why do so many thousands try to come here at risk of their lives. Some even swam here.
You are routing for a dictator that had an iron fist, he owned the people, their lives, and anything they had which could be taken at any time.
Untold thousands died by his hands, and brutalized so how can you support that. The liberals want to make a hero of him, and call him a revolutionary, and he was just a dictator. Don't believe the hype.

As for The US, and the Travel ban, it's for safety so the people can't be used as political prisoners, and economic reasons. By spending cash there it's supporting the regime, is it right to hand money to terrorist, and Dictators ?
People go to places like North Korea, and Iran a lot just to become a prisoner, and it causes a lot of issues, money, time, and trading known spy's, and saboteurs back for an idiot that went there.
He was a brutal dictator bordering on psychopathic. IMHO, anyone who admires that or has kind words of respect for that bearded, flea infested, scumbag, is a God damn moonbat, nutjob.

Ask the hundreds of thousands of Cuban emigrants living in this country if he was someone to be respected. You will get the real answers regarding Castro and his monstrous regime, not the romanticized freedom fighter bullshit. It's a God damn shame that the CIA was such a bumbling bunch of fools when they had the chance to kill him.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I have talked to Cubans, have you, and why do so many thousands try to come here at risk of their lives. Some even swam here.

Thousands from the population of over 10million... That sounds about right...

The travel ban sounds more like what would Stalin do in the land of the free.

You see Cuba is a lot like Finland.. Just poorer, darker and people with dancing skills.

USA has done so well with toppling dictators..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote:

He was a brutal dictator bordering on psychopathic. IMHO, anyone who admires that or has kind words of respect for that bearded, flea infested, scumbag, is a God damn moonbat, nutjob.

Ask the hundreds of thousands of Cuban emigrants living in this country if he was someone to be respected. You will get the real answers regarding Castro and his monstrous regime, not the romanticized freedom fighter bullshit. It's a God damn shame that the CIA was such a bumbling bunch of fools when they had the chance to kill him.
Thats what Hillary said before she bombed Libya and killed Gaddafi... Look what it got her.

Did you vote for Trump or Hillary... I´m kinda confused about that as of now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In 2010 there was recorded 1,241,685 people from Cuba here in the states, not thousands.
Thousands a year come here to get away from him.
So Odinson, whats so great about a Stalin want to be ? Put it to the man maybe, cool friend that is on Tee shirts ?
Seriously I'm wanting to know why some smart people admire such a brutal person.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote:

In 2010 there was recorded 1,241,685 people from Cuba here in the states, not thousands.
So Odinson, whats so great about a Stalin want to be ? Put it to the man maybe, cool friend that is on Tee shirts ?
Seriously I'm wanting to know why some smart people admire such a brutal person.
Every Cuban I talked with over the decades says the same thing, he is an evil bastard. The CIA likely let him live, I have to wonder about their patriotism, and loyalties. Like the Fed, it's not an American agency.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I posted the wrong info, it's 1,785,547 it was 2010
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One has it right, who is it ?

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: In 2010 there was recorded 1,241,685 people from Cuba here in the states, not thousands.
And I see americans in my town... Even...

Are they running from your regime?

People can move if they want to...

Stalin was much worse.. Astronomically worse.. All people in the soviet union were servants to Stalins short ass...
There was a cry for freedom even among the politbyro when that a-hole died...

I´m a bit of a late child and my father remembers Stalin.