Obituaries R.I.P. :-(

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Obituaries R.I.P. :-(

Adam Rich of Eight Is Enough has just passed at 54 years old. https://justthenews.com/nation/culture/ ... ch-dead-54

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember the show being on a while, but didn't know who was in it.
I think my brother watched it, i don't remember.
Wasn't the father on the show named Pat ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:( The radio said she likely died from COVID complications.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: January 9th, 2023, 9:02 am Adam Rich of Eight Is Enough has just passed at 54 years old. https://justthenews.com/nation/culture/ ... ch-dead-54
Reports say that he probably overdosed. I think a toxicology report is still pending.

If you're in your 50s and still messing with drugs then besides being incredibly stupid, you're really pushing the odds and probably deserve to end up as a fucking ghost. Oh well... :pardon:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 10th, 2023, 10:49 am :( The radio said she likely died from COVID complications.

:think: ...Funny how all these sudden unexplainable deaths are due in some way to COVID.. :think:

Money, money, money, money.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Renee wrote: January 11th, 2023, 1:24 pm
Gary Oak wrote: January 9th, 2023, 9:02 am Adam Rich of Eight Is Enough has just passed at 54 years old. https://justthenews.com/nation/culture/ ... ch-dead-54
Reports say that he probably overdosed. I think a toxicology report is still pending.

If you're in your 50s and still messing with drugs then besides being incredibly stupid, you're really pushing the odds and probably deserve to end up as a fucking ghost. Oh well... :pardon:
That has a lot to do with why I don’t do any drugs…. Plus of course I just don’t enjoy most of the ones that I have tried. As for Diamond, could it be that she and her sister were exposing too much to too many people ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: January 11th, 2023, 3:09 pm

That has a lot to do with why I don’t do any drugs…. Plus of course I just don’t enjoy most of the ones that I have tried. As for Diamond, could it be that she and her sister were exposing too much to too many people ?
As with my mother they over medicated her, and with the wrong meds.
A lot of hospitals do not want to use proven meds, and go with the Falchi treatments still.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW whats with all the music people dying !

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 11th, 2023, 3:13 pm
Gary Oak wrote: January 11th, 2023, 3:09 pm

As with my mother they over medicated her, and with the wrong meds.
A lot of hospitals do not want to use proven meds, and go with the Falchi treatments still.
A lot of doctors are now pushing the therapeutic drugs for their patients who get COVID. That's the way it should have been all along. The reason they didn't is because in the beginning our evil, greedy, government threatened to penalize them if they didn't push the jab. Money was the issue. The pharmaceutical lobby and members of the scumbag government stood to lose billions if their vaxx scheme wasn't pushed to the max. It was all about return on investment at the expense of the health of the general public. In my mind it was the last straw that truely exposed what and evil, vile, entity our government has become. It is controlled by corporate oligarchs and their lobbies all vying for the biggest share of the pie. You and I, the citizen, are just casualties of their lust for power.

We still don't know what the long term effects of the COVID shot are. The pharmaceutical industry and the government have hidden that info away from the eyes of the public.... :think: Coincidentally more and more people are just dropping dead or coming down with unexplained ailments out of nowhere.

Unfortunately I fell for the vax charade early on and got the initial shots BUT I have never been boosted and do not intend to ever be. Everyone I know that has been boosted has gotten sick and some pretty severely.... I also will not vax my youngest daughter. Children are not at great risk for the worst of COVID. To them it's usually just a mild flu. Better to have natural or so called "herd immunity". RSV (Respiratory syncytial virus) is more of a concern for children but no one is really talking about that because there is no money to be made treating it.

Everything that involves the government and their cronies is BULLSHIT, greed and corruption on levels so huge that the average person can't even comprehend the magnitude of it. The more of this bullshit and corruption we get and keep out of our lives, the better off we will be. Unfortunately to get rid of it, it is rapidly coming down to the use of bullets. I think I'm going to have to get one of those big anti-tank guns that Odi posted... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The government, and big Pharma have been caught a lot of times before COVID, there is no way I trust them.
COVID was likely the first international mass murder we know of that people willingly fell for.
Right now people are dying all over the place for so called unknown reasons, and known ones related to the jab, and they knew it was part of the cure.
The really bad part is this one was just a test, they now have one that can kill 80% of the population.

I have family that got the jab, one is the reason I got it, and my mother got it.
The vaccines kills more than the person who got it, they are spreaders also.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:33 am WOW whats with all the music people dying !

This one threw me for a loop. Being exposed esrly on to my parents record collection and consequently becoming a 196Os music fan, I was very familiar with the Yardbirds and Jeff Beck's music. Amazing guitar player. IMHO, better than Eric Clapton who he replaced.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My soon to be brother in law had an 8 track of the Yardbirds in his firebird way back when, that's how I learned of him.
I thought he was much better than Clapton, and when Clapton got off the drugs Page smoked him.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Lisa Marie Presley has just passed away from a cardiac arrest at the age of 54. https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... aign=64466

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was just going to post that Gary, I have to wonder if she had the COVID shots.
I read about a lot of Airline pilots dying, and a lot of routs being canceled lately because of it.
Look at all the Athletes dying that's been in the news, the the one that just had a heart attack dying the game.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That is a very real possibility. A PHD pharmacist told me not to let my heart rate get over 120. It’s no wonder so many young athletes are dying. There sure seems to be a massive coverups.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gerrie Coetzee, has just passed. It was rare for a white fighter to be champion back then. He was 67 years old. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/former-h ... ee-dead-67
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember him, he didn't last long I don't believe as champ.
Alright fighter, but not a great one like some.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

No he lost in his first defence. Still being good enough to win a championship fight one has to be a very good fighter.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Every dog has their day, him winning was his day, average boxer in his ranking.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

David Crosby, Founding Member of The Byrds and Crosby, Stills & Nash, Dead at 81