Obituaries R.I.P. :-(

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2018, 10:14 pm Ill not comment on this one out of respect for his family.

[video][/video]
I won't comment out of respect for the dead but I will just mention this....There is talk of replacing him with his daughter, Meghan, as an interim senator....If that does indeed end up being the case, I would like to know what her qualifications are beyond being John McCain's daughter.

Because if having a big mouth and a set of 44DD breasts are now qualifications for the US Senate; maybe I should run for governor or even president... :angry:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 30th, 2018, 9:25 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2018, 10:14 pm Ill not comment on this one out of respect for his family.

[video][/video]
I won't comment out of respect for the dead but I will just mention this....There is talk of replacing him with his daughter, Meghan, as an interim senator....If that does indeed end up being the case, I would like to know what her qualifications are beyond being John McCain's daughter.

Because if having a big mouth and a set of 44DD breasts are now qualifications for the US Senate; maybe I should run for governor or even president... :angry:
I would like to see you as the president. :laugh:

You got the senate, the pro-consul and you got the patrician class.

And they say being a politician requires some kind of special skill... A special skill at being a lying bitch.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Wow Meghan McCain. :twitch: :twitch:

She would have my vote. :blush2:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 30th, 2018, 1:07 pm

[video][/video]

And they say being a politician requires some kind of special skill... A special skill at being a lying bitch.
So since you think I would make a good politician, you must think I'm a "lying bitch". :think:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 30th, 2018, 3:46 pm
Odinson wrote: August 30th, 2018, 1:07 pm

[video][/video]

So since you think I would make a good politician, you must think I'm a "lying bitch". :think:
No... I was saying that being a politician doesnt require a special skill... Other than lying.

With you as the president, america would look like this.

[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 30th, 2018, 4:07 pmNo... I was saying that being a politician doesnt require a special skill... Other than lying.

[video][/video]
:scratch: You really are very strange...If I were President, Snoo-Snoo would definitely be illegal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]

His daughter is a little better than him, but being it is his daughter i wouldn't trust the facade.

Oh, and no respect needed for the dead who does not deserve it, I just don't like trashing people when their family is still hurting. Even if Hillary, or Obama I would not really want to do it even if they did deserve it, i would give it time.
I really don't know why it matters to me, it's not like they will read this stuff anyhow, and they know how people feel about them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Alright lets try this for a change.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 31st, 2018, 1:26 am
Odinson wrote: August 30th, 2018, 4:07 pmNo... I was saying that being a politician doesnt require a special skill... Other than lying.

[video][/video]
:scratch: You really are very strange...If I were President, Snoo-Snoo would definitely be illegal.
Yeah I´m the only guy who dreams of a planet filled with women. :teehe:

What about the snoo snoo to procreate?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 31st, 2018, 2:53 am Alright lets try this for a change.

That bitch is too evil to die...She's like fucken Thulsa Doom. A 1000 years old and she keeps gathering throngs of empty headed followers... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 31st, 2018, 4:36 am

[video][/video]

If I were Pres all procreation would be strictly curtailed. There are TOO many people in this country and too many people in the world.

I can actually see a time when we will need a global initiative similar to that of the old Chinese "One Child" birth control policy.

It's either that or we will need a good, deadly, man made, pandemic. Sounds cruel but so does a world bursting at the seems with half starved, disease ridden, uneducated, filthy savages with no hope of escaping and apocalyptic fate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 31st, 2018, 10:56 am

[video][/video]

If I were Pres all procreation would be strictly curtailed. There are TOO many people in this country and too many people in the world.

I can actually see a time when we will need a global initiative similar to that of the old Chinese "One Child" birth control policy.

It's either that or we will need a good, deadly, man made, pandemic. Sounds cruel but so does a world bursting at the seems with half starved, disease ridden, uneducated, filthy savages with no hope of escaping and apocalyptic fate.
Not in the west...

The west´s population is in decline and they are trying to put a patch on it by importing lazy "muh dicks" from the 3rd world.. No working, just humping.. :teehe:

You are talking about the extermination of the darkies.. If we let it happen, they would die in droves of a disease and famine.

White population is manageable but the darkies are breeding out of control.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 31st, 2018, 12:27 pm

[video][/video]

Not in the west...

The west´s population is in decline and they are trying to put a patch on it by importing lazy "muh dicks" from the 3rd world.. No working, just humping.. :teehe:

You are talking about the extermination of the darkies.. If we let it happen, they would die in droves of a disease and famine.

The idea that the West's population is in decline is bullshit. Hispanics and Latinos in South America and Central America are spitting out kids like no tomorrow. Last I checked South and Central America were in the western hemisphere.

Hispanics come from heavily catholic countries where birth control is still considered a sin. It's only birth rates among white Europeans that are declining. So maybe you snow balls need to step it up and start sterilizing your immigrant population.

In fact if I were president I would make it a requirement that all illegal immigrants with more than one child be sterilized upon capture and deportation. That's male and female.....it would amount to a mass sterilization in the tradition of gender equality.... :dalik:

The little snowflake faggots think Trump is bad.. :laugh: ....Believe me, they have barely felt the tip of the big societal dick that is in their future.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 31st, 2018, 2:21 pm
Odinson wrote: August 31st, 2018, 12:27 pm

[video][/video]

Not in the west...

The idea that the West's population is in decline is bullshit. Hispanics and Latinos in South America and Central America are spitting out kids like no tomorrow. Last I checked South and Central America were in the western hemisphere.

Hispanics come from heavily catholic countries where birth control is still considered a sin. It's only birth rates among white Europeans that are declining. So maybe you snow balls need to step it up and start sterilizing your immigrant population.

In fact if I were president I would make it a requirement that all illegal immigrants with more than one child be sterilized upon capture and deportation. That's male and female.....it would amount to a mass sterilization in the tradition of gender equality.... :dalik:

The little snowflake faggots think Trump is bad.. :laugh: ....Believe me, they have barely felt the tip of the big societal dick that is in their future.
Civilized western countries have low birth-rates due to the fact that having children is expensive as hell.. And women refuse to be women nowadays.
Hate to break it to you but you are supposed to take care of the kids.. You got the assets for it.

If I were the president, I would round up all shitbags who call themselves feminists and put them down..
Being a mother to her kids is not something a woman should be ashamed of.

Yeah, taking in immigrants due to their breeding and "working skills" is moronic at best.
If they do wanna work, which they dont, they are not gonna be able to breed due to high expenses.
And if they dont wanna work, we are gonna turn into a broke ass 3rd world union.

Maybe we should snuff out all feminist movements and emphasize a more natural family type.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The whole thing about bringing in Immigrants to most countries is just a scam of native voters by the left.
You look at how many actually work, and that tells the tell.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 31st, 2018, 9:13 pm The whole thing about bringing in Immigrants to most countries is just a scam of native voters by the left.
You look at how many actually work, and that tells the tell.
Our prime minister said just now that most of these immigrants are here for financial reasons..

And that the german leaders should blame themselves on the issue of protests and riots.

Finland is deporting near all of the "immigrants".

When you go to school or work in here.. You maybe see a one or two negroes/muslims being educated or working.... Out of thousands in the city..

How many hundreds of billions we have pissed away in helping these fucking dogs..

We could use that money on the defence budget... I dont know... Buy a fleet of destroyers or something..

We could buy all the yankee Arleigh Burke-class destroyers.. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I posted numbers for here before, over 80% are just here for welfare, and leeching off tax payers,
Obama planted them around the country in Republican areas to change the voting numbers, for that alone he should have been stopped, and impeached.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

On the subject of McCain..

He surrendered to the enemy... He chose to not fight..

He rather spend years getting raped, sucking cock etc.. Singing like a songbird.

He sang all right... He would have come back as a hacked stump otherwise..

The warmonger was a coward when it came down to fighting himself.

A pilot has plenty of delicate information on the troops, tactics, targets etc.. He got a lot of better men killed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He was called Songbird by the Vietnamese because he just started singing all the info they wanted.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 1:04 pm He was called Songbird by the Vietnamese because he just started singing all the info they wanted.
Hanoi songbird..

He got medical care and all..

The vietnamese didnt give that kind of treatment even to their own people.

You have to be a special kind of scumback if you are gonna get your brothers in arms killed.. Just so you can live.

What he should have done is take his sidearm, put it in his mouth and pull the trigger..

Or atleast be decent enough to do it after they released him...