Why?

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
RealWoman

Why?

Blue, I don't understand why you are encouraging RDL to harass us on Blue Cashew. He was banned for a thread about my children making out. My children are under age and there is no place for such twisted filth on our board. I would appreciate if you stopped patting him on the back for being disgusting.

You have never been unwelcome at the Cashew as far as I'm concerned. I have never treated you badly or promoted anyone harassing you. I would appreciate the same courtesies.

As for merging or retaining your forum, I could have easily accommodated you had you discussed the issue with me, which you didn't. You would have been most welcome. That said, your choice was yours to make and there is no hard feelings from me about it. Fash isn't happy and I don't blame her for feeling betrayed. I just wanted you to know we were and are technically capable of handling your forum needs.

Now I'm heading back to my terrible forum where I don't allow people to post about pedophilia. It's a terrible place. Haha

Thanks for your consideration :)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why?

RealWoman wrote:Blue, I don't understand why you are encouraging RDL to harass us on Blue Cashew. He was banned for a thread about my children making out. My children are under age and there is no place for such twisted filth on our board. I would appreciate if you stopped patting him on the back for being disgusting.

You have never been unwelcome at the Cashew as far as I'm concerned. I have never treated you badly or promoted anyone harassing you. I would appreciate the same courtesies.

As for merging or retaining your forum, I could have easily accommodated you had you discussed the issue with me, which you didn't. You would have been most welcome. That said, your choice was yours to make and there is no hard feelings from me about it. Fash isn't happy and I don't blame her for feeling betrayed. I just wanted you to know we were and are technically capable of handling your forum needs.

Now I'm heading back to my terrible forum where I don't allow people to post about pedophilia. It's a terrible place. Haha

Thanks for your consideration :)
Hi Real Woman, no offense was meant, and I mentioned to him it's only a day just wait.
It was his idea not mine to have another handle on there. I did mention proxies though which he already knows about .

I have not been over there either so I don't know how it's being ran, I only wish you all the best to let you know.
Have a good one, any time if you want to talk, I would appreciate your time, and insights on things.
I hope you are well, or dealing also.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Why?

Oh, and yes, talking about kids like that isn't good at all, not acceptable in any case. Also family should be off limits just out of decency in my opinion.
one side was given to me, an I can only give an opinion.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RealWoman

Thanks for your reply. Most of what RDL says is one sided but I assure you, if he is banned, it's for a reason any decent human would see as offensive.

I hope all is going as well with you as can be.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well as it can be here I guess, always could be better as you know.

RDL, he does have issues, it's hard for him to know sometimes what the limit is when someone is riding him.
I know the leeway is the same for everyone, but there is usually a reason for him acting up.
He's been mostly good here, but there is less people, and I have been good to him letting him know whats not acceptable.
Sorry if it seemed like I was pushing him to do stuff, I was just joking a bit with him about being banned. Maybe sometimes I need guidance also. :blush:
RDL

The people of Blue Cashew act like they never do anything to provoke my behavior, they act like they're not one sided either.
Berry Sweet often calls me a pedo without provocation.
The moment they moved to Blue Cashew and I started posting there, Keeper didn't think my posts were intelligent enough and accused me of threadbombing.
I stood up for myself and RW came after me.
I stood up for myself again and that's when things really blew up.
The only reason I ever posted that pedo crap was in retaliation for a comment RW made about my behavior being stuff that not even teenagers would do.
RDL

Also I think RW is lying about Fash being betrayed and not happy.
RW would do anything to drive a wedge between Fash and anyone who is a part of Memebee.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She does feel that way, RW wasn't lying. I feel bad she does, but noting I can say, or do now.
I didn't mean to hurt her.

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 20th, 2019, 6:10 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.