Wierd Weather

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wierd Weather

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybre ... 49968.html

Golf Ball size hail just hit Calgary. I just missed a tornado in Vermillion. i remember overhearing some farmers talking in Ponoka say" we never used to get them" refering to tornadoes. So I thought that there isn't going to be a lock of wierd weather posts if I start a wierd weather thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Wierd Weather

Look long enough you will find all kinds of strange weather around the globe, or really is it strange.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

California Snow Tornado

http://news.yahoo.com/califs-first-stor ... 39698.html

Along with this tornado was two feet of snow ? I have never heard of a tornado in a snow storm. Aren't tornados very rare on the sest side of the rockies ? I believe that this is wierd weather.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen many years ago lightning, and reddish sky's in a snow storm, very ominous looking.
Also a few years back I was watching an electrical storm, and the flashes was different colors, red, green, and blue even.
I think maybe their was a lot of chemicals, and dirt in the air, or maybe someone dispersed something in the atmosphere .
It was really cool looking .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Man made. Generated from one of those weather manipulation facilities.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I strongly suspect that some of these disasters and wierd weather are Haarp related. I read the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP last year. This books copyright is I think 1995 and it talked about weather and wave modification as a weapon [ fukushima ? Indian ocean 2003 ? ] The author of this book's son was killed in a plane crash in Alaska and many believe that this accident was done by HAARP.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think Haarp gets blamed for a lot of natural events
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A Snow Hurricane On A Full Moon

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geekquin ... 03888.html

Look at this ! A huge hurricane is going to converge with an huge arctic blast on a full moon to possibly cause a perfect storm. This might be a great time to be living on the west coast
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We get the storm, and cooler weather this weekend. Might get some bad stuff here with the winds.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/threat-hurrica ... 22965.html

Well Hurricane Sandy is getting a bit closer now and it appears like it probably will be as the forcasters predicted
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's was a slightly cool windy day here, but no rain :) I hope we get nothing bad, my family in the east is suppose to get snow.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope this works for everyone http://www.weather.com/weather/map/inte ... ation=true
You can pan over, and shrink the view to get the whole US, and Canada view.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/three-de ... 55966.html

Tornadoes in New Zealand qualifies as wierd weather I believe
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sheep flying in the air I bet :laugh: It's a shame though people died.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.zengardner.com/haarp-technol ... ilippines/

Look this massively destructive typhoon is turning around to hit the Philippines again
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They sure blame a lot on Haarp
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote:They sure blame a lot on Haarp
Haarp tried to make it look like bible prophecies are coming true. Many Christians view these weird weather as signs that the rapture is coming.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not sure on it myself, but have questions nobody can answer unless they work there.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

If somebody comes out and say something, nobody will believe. There have been guests on coast to coast who talked about their involvement in the roswell incident or Philadelphia experiment, or inside info on jfk assassination, or 911, or fluoride and GMO food. Some of these people are like former high rank military people, retired scientists, doctors, professors, and fbis, but it's pointless to speak out cause it doesn't change anything.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People need facts, and proof on hand, many are just unbelievable to skeptics like me. Ill give an ear, and think about it wondering if it's true, but I need something more than a sheet of paper, or a good story as you know.

The later two things you mentioned has hard facts, GMOs, and Fluoride has had issues since day one.