Why Can't The USA And Russia Just Get Along

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary, and her crowd cheated to high heaven, and still lost, not they want to complain :facepalm:
They actually are trying to get the courts to award the election to her now.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If Trump loses his presidency... All hell will break loose..

USA cannot be like some banana-state where rioting changes the election results.

Lets see how Trumps presidency turns out...
For now it seems that he is in good terms with the USAs number one enemy, Russia...
Maybe the sanctions, which are hurting europe badly, will be lifted.

And his talk about americans not defending europe against Russia might prompt european nations to become militarypowers again..
Now.. Every european army is downsized and trusting america to help them.
Russia could just attack and ram through european armies at will.. At the moment.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Europe, and America as well are in sad shape, here Obama has castrated the Military, and cut out most the good generals, cut funding on equipment, and wusafied it by putting woman in places they never should be.

Yes, Woman are not equal in some ways peoples, as Men are not in some.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Europe, and America as well are in sad shape, here Obama has castrated the Military, and cut out most the good generals, cut funding on equipment, and wusafied it by putting woman in places they never should be.

Yes, Woman are not equal in some ways peoples, as Men are not in some.
I wasnt talking about gender.. I was talking about the fact that Trump got elected as the next president and theres no turning back.. He stays.

If some monkeys rioting, looting stores and burning cars change that fact, then USA and the whole west is no better than some crap country like Liberia.

USA has a standing army of over 2million, enough ammunition and gear to sustain a war against any1 for several years.

Even the biggest european countries cannot bombard a country like Libya for a week before running out of ordnance.
European armies are horribly downsized because we all trust in the security provided by the USA.

All the politicians in europe want america to protect us.. USA is our big brother.

We are expecting the americans to send troops to die for us..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Women are more forgiving and more nurturing.. But when scorned and cornered... They become the most ruthless commanders history has ever seen. :D

Even if they give you some fun time in the bed, they are still cornered/scorned and hostile.

They still remember what you did with Pocahontas back in the 17th century. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just saying Woman shouldn't be in positions they can't do that a man can. Woman in the military are trained with less physical requirements than men, but put in the same positions as men. Either that's wrong for the Woman, or Men since it is a double standard in training.

Oh, yes, American being the European Police force to call on was never right, and like Welfare it's never appreciated, and usually seen as deserved in the end.
It makes weak people with delusional thoughts of entitlement.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Just saying Woman shouldn't be in positions they can't do that a man can. Woman in the military are trained with less physical requirements than men, but put in the same positions as men. Either that's wrong for the Woman, or Men since it is a double standard in training.

Oh, yes, American being the European Police force to call on was never right, and like Welfare it's never appreciated, and usually seen as deserved in the end.
It makes weak people with delusional thoughts of entitlement.
You are right about that...
Female physique breaks down in the basic training.

It should be obvious that a woman cant do the same physical labour as men but yet these feminists claim that females can do it.. They cannot face the facts.

I´m not pro-america but I´m pro american lives being the same as ours..

I do not think its good to expect the americans to fight our battles.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm glad you think that way, we really shouldn't be that, and the worst part is it's not appreciated.

As for the woman thing, it just bugs me that they make exceptions for the feminist just for them to have their way.
If men had the same training as them they wouldn't be able to have a military.
There is woman that can do the same as men, but those are exceptions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I'm glad you think that way, we really shouldn't be that, and the worst part is it's not appreciated.

As for the woman thing, it just bugs me that they make exceptions for the feminist just for them to have their way.
If men had the same training as them they wouldn't be able to have a military.
There is woman that can do the same as men, but those are exceptions.
A lot of people here see some american security as an option.. They are crying for american help against foreign aggressors.

All I see is a bunch of cowards willing to sacrifice some1 elses life to save their own ass.

We have pacifists who want us to join NATO..

Pacifists whom are reluctant to bear arms willing to rely on americas military help.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia should be in NATO by now, it makes me sick that throughout history they have been the bastards of Europe.
Every attempt made by them has been scoffed at to be part of it, look what it has got the world.

The thing wrong with Pacifist is they never want to give of themselves to protect, they expect everyone else to be nice to them.
All it is is weakness in the end where they get took over, and relying on others will be a let down at some point.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Russia should be in NATO by now, it makes me sick that throughout history they have been the bastards of Europe.
Every attempt made by them has been scoffed at to be part of it, look what it has got the world.

The thing wrong with Pacifist is they never want to give of themselves to protect, they expect everyone else to be nice to them.
All it is is weakness in the end where they get took over, and relying on others will be a let down at some point.
NATO is against Russia.. NATO was formed against the soviet union.
The Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization needs to be dissolved.
It is a cold war relic.

In here the pacifists seem to be okay with making american soldiers to die for them...

Europe doesnt seem to be raising armies to fight against Putins aggression.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Merkel and Putin share a bond from the soviet union times...

They were lovers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: Russia should be in NATO by now, it makes me sick that throughout history they have been the bastards of Europe.

It is a cold war relic.

In here the pacifists seem to be okay with making american soldiers to die for them...

I think it still has it's place, but as many Americans think the other nations should put up men, and money, or shut up.
Russia before the Georgia thing, and other stuff before that should have been asked to join, but was kicked to the side.
The US was in a position to ask if they wanted in, Europe today would be much different., maybe for the better.

Putin, and Merkel :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Putin is a sick sick man.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the UN is what needs shut down, pretty useless bunch out for peoples money, and want to control.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I think the UN is what needs shut down, pretty useless bunch out for peoples money, and want to control.
The UN is USAs dog...

I remember Hillary Clinton blackmailing the UN to authorize the bombardment on Libya... Otherwise the USA would withdraw its funds to UN.

USA still needs the acceptance of the UN to bomb other people...

The UN acceptance makes the bombing look cool.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

It is a cold war relic.

I think it still has it's place, but as many Americans think the other nations should put up men, and money, or shut up.
Russia before the Georgia thing, and other stuff before that should have been asked to join, but was kicked to the side.
The US was in a position to ask if they wanted in, Europe today would be much different., maybe for the better.

Putin, and Merkel :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Putin is a sick sick man.
Putin was a KGB stud back in those days and Merkel licked soviet unions ass.. Merkel belonged to some commie jugend back in the day.
Merkel had a nice body back in the day.
Now she looks like the witch from the grimm stories.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Don't make excuses for the nasty man, that ugly didn't sneak up on the old hag.
He was a stud of a file cabinet wasn't he in the KGB ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Don't make excuses for the nasty man, that ugly didn't sneak up on the old hag.
He was a stud of a file cabinet wasn't he in the KGB ?
They know each other.. They were on close contact during the soviet union..

Even if Putin was the stud of the file cabinet, that would make him the most powerful stud in a country like the soviet union.

Their love affair is common knowledge in europe.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I do think that the command-deck crews on destroyers should be all females..

But then again you cant just command them to fire on the coordinates.. You have to say please fire on those coordinates. :laugh: