Why Can't The USA And Russia Just Get Along

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Why Can't The USA And Russia Just Get Along

Check this out.

The french were kinda invading Germany but not really.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They came in, and took over the factories wanting the workers to work, and pay off the Germans ridicules debt in 1923.
The workers just sit down, and said no.

Do I blame the Germans for the War on France, hell they deserved it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vladimir Putin is a living legend. Is he Russia’s greatest all time leader ? Russia Russia is the west’s traditional bogeyman however don’t they really just want to better their lot ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is long but I believe that page 23 covers the real reason why Russia is continually being demonized and is also being posted here in case anyone is interested in this topic. https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHA ... rswars.pdf
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It goes back further than that in the article, it goes back to the Mongols, or Tartars.
While most of Europe was spared by their invasion Russia was taken over on the most part by them, and Europeans saw them as just bad neighbors, and a backwater.
Also the diverseness of Russia, and a lot not being European the Europeans wanted nothing to do with them.
It's like Asia being another Continent :kez: just a smug racist excuse so to keep them separate.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article explains a lot that I doubt would be allowed to teach in school. It could be also posted on the Forbidden History thread. I will have to reread this article as I somehow must have missed that important part about the Mongolians and Tartars. I do have a Mongolia thread but posting on three threads is enough.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's history I learned over the years, and from documentaries also.
Peter the great, and a few others tried to fix the issue of being looked down on, but it didn't work long.
As that article says banks, and if you get down to it it's the rich who determine how it is there.
I'm not sure if I mentioned it on this forum before, but Russia has all right to look down on every other European nation for that history.
The thing is though they should be an example instead of having spite with it's success the last say 50 years.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This top German admiral resigned after saying that we need Russia against China and that all we need to do is give Vladimir Putin some respect. Vladimir Putin I believe has delivered for Russians the best leadership in Russian history. I also believe that the mainstream media in the west will always demonize him while he rebels against the satanic run top bankers bc and their coconspirators which I believe is why they have been on such a mission to demean Donald Trump. https://www.westernjournal.com/top-germ ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Russia has found the illegal American biological weapons facilities in the Ukraine. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... Gw5WaSqN_Y
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gravitas does seem to be the least biased news source that I have come across.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia should have joined NATO, and NATO should have offered 35-40 years ago before Putin took power.

I totally agree with her on her views, they are true.
I can see why NATO exist, but the political arm of it is the big issue just like with the UN, both ran by the elitist of this world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The collective west has apparently stolen about 300 billion dollars from Russia. I believe that this demonizing of Russia and Russians has to do with their being Protestant and rebelling against the Rothschilds banking control. https://sputniknews.com/20220501/russia ... 89793.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So is the money from locking down accounts because of the war, it really doesn't say.
If so the money is locked in an account for after Russia is not killing people.

It would explain why Putin is demanding Russian money from Europe for gas now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This I believe is what really is going on in the Ukraine. If Saint Zelensky hasn’t stopped the literal Nazi militias from attacking Russians for 8 years and he must have known that trying to join NATO would be the final straw to push Russia into invading. Now his torturing Russian POW’s may be in efforts to escalate this conflict into world war three.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unfortunately the CIA’s first loyalty to the puppet masters and I believe that they helped scam Turdeau and Dementia Joe in, pulled off 9/11, got the USA involved in Vietnam and I believe that they helped saint Zelensky provoke Russia into invading the Ukraine so I don’t find unbelievable at all That the CIA has biolabs in Nigeria and that they created this monkey pox. https://uncutnews-ch.translate.goog/rus ... r_pto=wapp
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: May 6th, 2022, 11:09 am This I believe is what really is going on in the Ukraine. If Saint Zelensky hasn’t stopped the literal Nazi militias from attacking Russians for 8 years and he must have known that trying to join NATO would be the final straw to push Russia into invading. Now his torturing Russian POW’s may be in efforts to escalate this conflict into world war three.
Interesting video, and I think she is credible also unlike most the media here.
Still though Putin is killing people, displacing millions, and not in the right.

Her time in Syria she should have mentioned that the gas that was used was by the US backed ISIS, and so called rebels.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Medvedev says that “Russia is fighting against satan”. If the puppet masters of the CIA, Justin Trudeau, Dementia Joe and saint Zelensky are satanists then he may be speaking the truth. This war and the coming war with China would never happen if Donald Trump was president. https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... inst-satan
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Russia’s top spy chief say that the USA won’t let peace talks happen. I believe that it’s NATO and the CIA that won’t allow peace talks. NATO and the CIA I have reasons to believe are working for the same puppet masters in control of the federal reserve. https://www.rt.com/russia/570012-ukrain ... naryshkin/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Russia has made it legal for a nuclear first strike in response to the American attack on their Nord Stream oil pipeline, the thousands of American troops to be sent to the Ukraine. Dementia Joe is going to force world war three on the world. https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2592
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia can say what it likes, but it doesn't mean much unless they do it.
Russians are complaining a lot about Putin starting a war, and asking why invading was necessary.
Also with his losses a lot are waning him gone now.