Why Can't The USA And Russia Just Get Along

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

i agree with Trump on this. Why can't the USA and Russia get along ? The USA has backed loads of bad guys for example Diem in Vietnam, Marcos in the Philippines, the Shah of Iran etc... and I am not so sure that Putin is a bad guy like we are constantly being told by our media.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/t ... ia/ri12020

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He is not a good guy, but yes we should have had better relations years ago with them.
Russia in history has always been the outsider, the Europeans throughout history have put them there. There has been several monarchs like Peter the great, and others that tried hard to make it acceptable into western world, but failed. Reagan tried to bring them in, but Gorbachev, and Yeltsin was just not in long enough, and the money issues killed any chance.
Putin has robbed the Russian people, but is a strong man pushing for the USSRs former glory to be back, it's hard to trust a snake that was in the KGB.
The cold war has never ended with him, maybe another leader would be better to normalize relations.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Maybe what our press is telling us isn't entirely the truth.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not, the media isn't working for anyone but people like Soros who own it, or foreign interest.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

I just can't post that answer here.

Long story, very short.

Me, Myself and I, get along together, I can say no more. :laugh: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One day you will bust open RG, and all kinds of stuff will spew out :laugh: =you might need a rubber room after that.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote:One day you will bust open RG, and all kinds of stuff will spew out :laugh: =you might need a rubber room after that.
Blue, If I didn't know better, I would think of you as my twin brother. :laugh: :laugh: :blush:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thumbsup: Ill take that as a compliment :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These terrorist organisations just happen to getting their arms from their biggest fan Barack Obama.

Russia Insists US' Favorite Syria 'Moderate Rebels' Are Terrorists

•Russia FM says Jaysh al-Islam and Ahrar ash-Sham are terrorists
•These are two biggest salafi, jihadi groups in Syria after ISIS and al Qaeda

http://russia-insider.com/en/how-test/ri12054

MOSCOW, December 30 (TASS) - The way out of the Syrian crisis is written in the latest resolution of the United Nations Security Council, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in an interview with the Zvezda television channel.

"There is a way out," Lavrov said. "It is written in the latest resolution of the UN Security Council. I watch our talk shows where many people take all that very close to heart. They say this won’t work, as the resolution lacks specific agreements on terrorists, on who will represent the opposition delegation."

"Nevertheless, that resolution clearly gives a double signal. First, we want the political process to start in January. Second, we want the UN to choose a delegation being guided not only by an opposition group, but by the results and composition of participants of all meetings that have taken place over the past 1.5-2 years," he said.

"Out of them, mentioned were the Moscow meetings, the Cairo meetings and the recent meetings in Riyadh," Lavrov said.

"It has been also clearly stated that terrorists should have no place behind the negotiating table, and we have questions regarding some participants of the latest round of meetings, as they represent two groups that we believe are terrorist," he said.

"Jaysh al-Islam regularly bombs the residential quarters of Damascus - it’s them who hit our embassy by mortar fire. The second one is Ahrar ash-Sham, which directly grows from Al Qaeda, which is banned by the UN Security Council," Lavrov said.

"But the Syrian saga all the same has a chance on the basis of that resolution, which, of course, should be specified," the minister said.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Of course they are, and Obama, and his Congress supporters need shot for treason not just against the US, but Humanity.
There is even video where so many times they say they arm ISIS.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wouldn't it be safer and a better world if the USA and Russia were allies ?

Implacable US Hostility Toward Russia

By Stephen Lendman

Hostile US policy toward Russia is longstanding. Washington tolerates no sovereign independent governments, wants Western-controlled vassal states replacing them - especially Russia and China.

State Department Coordinator for Sanctions Policy Daniel Fried lied, saying “cooperat(ion) with Russia” is possible. “(B)ad relations (aren’t) permanent.”

They’ve been implacably hostile for nearly a century. Nothing in prospect indicates positive change. Suggesting otherwise is duplicitous. Washington invents ways to maintain adversarial relations.

False accusations of meddling in Ukrainian internal affairs, propping up the Assad government, bombing nonexistent “moderates” and killing civilians in Syria, along with illegally imposed US sanctions are glaring examples.

As long as sovereign independent Russia exists, regime change remains official US policy. Washington’s bipartisan agenda excludes normalized relations.

Presidential aspirant Hillary Clinton lied, suggesting a possible new US-Russia “reset” in Sunday’s Democrat candidates debate.

In 2009 as Obama’s Secretary of State, she memorably handed Sergey Lavrov a reset button, a meaningless gesture as things turned out.

Hostile US anti-Russian policies persist. Claiming possible change if she’s elected president belies her disdain for Vladimir Putin.

During a 2014 fundraiser, she disgracefully compared him to Hitler, saying:

His Ukrainian policy is reminiscent of “what Hitler did back in the 30s. All the ethnic Germans, the Germans…in places like Czechoslovakia and Romania and other places, Hitler kept saying they’re not being treated right. I must go and protect my people and that’s what’s gotten everybody so nervous.”

“So I just want everybody to have a little historical perspective…(W)e can perhaps learn from this tactic that has been used before.”

She irresponsibly accused Putin of invading Ukraine, attempting to “re-Sovietize” Russia, using force, saying he “believes his mission is to restore Russian greatness,” including regaining control over former republics and Warsaw Pact countries.

“When he looks at Ukraine, he sees a place that he believes is by its very nature part of mother Russia,” she blustered.

She’s implacably hardline, a war goddess committed to endless conflicts - possible direct military confrontation with Russia with her as president.

Claiming she’s open to re-set belies her imperial agenda, supporting misnamed first-strike missile defense systems targeting Russia’s heartland, endorsing nuclear weapons use, calling them deterrents that “keep the peace.”

She’s one of the largest recipients of defense industry cash, a longstanding Wall Street favorite, supporting endless wars of aggression, disdaining world peace, stability and responsible diplomacy.

Improved US/Russia relations won’t happen with her as president. The risk of belligerent confrontation will be greater than ever.

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at lendmanstephen@sbcglobal.net.

His new book as editor and contributor is titled "Flashpoint in Ukraine: US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III."

http://www.claritypress.com/LendmanIII.html

Visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com.

Listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network.

It airs three times weekly: live on Sundays at 1PM Central time plus two prerecorded archived programs.

- See more at: http://rense.com/general96/hostilruss.h ... GZBg8.dpuf
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would be safer, but there is no war money in that. When we where getting along better the profits slowed, and that had to be undone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What gets me there is no outcry for his arrest, and confiscation of his property for his crimes even if he had world leaders in his pocket.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote:i agree with Trump on this. Why can't the USA and Russia get along ? The USA has backed loads of bad guys for example Diem in Vietnam, Marcos in the Philippines, the Shah of Iran etc... and I am not so sure that Putin is a bad guy like we are constantly being told by our media.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/t ... ia/ri12020
Gary, I don't think Putin is as bad as he's made out to be either. Have you noticed how quietly spoken he is, calm and talks in a plain way without the usual flashy behaviour. I tend to believe someone who acts like that if what they're saying seems to add up. He's probably not completely lily white though. One plays dirty to block another's dirty tactics sometimes is my thought or having to put right a mess that was already there maybe.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote:It would be safer, but there is no war money in that. When we where getting along better the profits slowed, and that had to be undone.
These rich are acting as if they're the only ones that need money and need to keep making it. Yet, they take the ordinary working person's money in taxes to use so they can make these obscene amounts. I think they're living in a different reality to the rest of us, seems like. All sorts of "business" ideas that skim off tax money from a country that does no good to the average person.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Getting money like they do is addictive, and really a sickness. They know money is power so the more they have the more they can get away with.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Why not let Russia fight ISIS and like Trump asks "why are we fighting ISIS ? If the Russians want to fight ISIS then let them fight ISIS" Look at how short a time it took for Russia to wipe out that third of them too.

Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all ISIS forces – Russian deputy security chief

https://www.rt.com/news/344214-russia-k ... militants/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We here are helping ISIS, Obama just sends a few people over to train Iraqis to die. :kez:
Putin knows it so he goes it his own trying to keep the dictator alive while Obama wants him dead.
Obama knows with Assad dead the middle east is nothing but a battlefield.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You fucking americans try to get us on your side...

FUCK YOU AMERICANS!...

We dont fucking need your help in anything...

American patriots in Finland get their ass kicked... We dont want americans to nest here! No Nato!i