Global Warming Scam

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Global Warming Scam

Put Ai into the drones, and you have much more than what people can do, few people needed.
China is up on everyone in the AI game I read, and a US General warned it also said.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anyone remember this ?
I do, and it's really plausible, as well as a heating up, and believe3 it or not it can, and should be much hotter at the moment by earths record of changes.
An Ice ball earth isn't something far fetched.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s prophesied in the bible that the weather will get crazier in the coming to the last days. During the seven year tribulation I bet that the weather will be insane.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The climate can become unstable almost instantly, and in a very dangerous way.
An Ice age, or heat wave can come overnight, and we can't do anything about it unlike what the climate nuts say, and rob us of our money for.
As I have mentioned before it should be much hotter right now, and can be, or we can just freeze instead.
People are stupid today, and not many will survive ether way, best to just dig a hole, and be comfy in it :teehe:

Which brings to mind the underground cities that supposedly have been built in places like China, and other places.
It's great in theory having them, but long term how would it be on human genetics.
People have lived in the underground for short times in the past, but long term might be an issue unless they have the right light, air, and nutrients.
Also whats the physiological effect of it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There must be an ulterior motive for why this electric car fad is being forced on us. Could it be that electric cars could be controlled and monitored more easily ? I doubt that it is in the masses best interests. What are the puppet masters motives ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They already have pushed for automakers to put shutoffs in cars in the near future.
That way they can be turned off on you, and hacked by bad people government included.
The motive is control, and grabbing more money from us all, pushing this global warming scam is the biggest scam in history, covid is likely the second largest scam, and murder in history.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s also what I have heard and believe is likely the case.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Meanwhile Spain is phasing out a lot of theirs because they suck, and not working.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What also really bothers me about these wind turbines is the birds and bat that they kill. That’s also not ecofriendly at all.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are working on that with the straight up wind turbine towers.
The flexing, and rotation of some are different.
Some blameless, some work on wind compression.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If they can fix the killing of birds and bats problem then why not. When parts do wear out I imagine that they could be recycled.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It all can be recycled, but the cost isn't worth it for them like with the ones in the video, and the big blades.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read years ago that there was something healthy in red meat fat but hadn’t seen this information again until watching this video. Of course this video points out that the billionaires that tell us to eat bugs and stop eating meat are not themselves going to eat bugs or stop eating meat. Also Klaus Schwab says that we’ll own nothing and be happy. He and and his boy Justin Trudeau aren’t going to give up their mansions and expensive cars.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh the humiliation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh no proof of global warming again, lets not learn history, and what really happened at Donner Pass in the past.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

O wonder Justin Trudeau’s raising his already outrageous carbon tax by 23% on April first and unfortunately this is not an April fools joke. These atmospheric rivers and some other weird weather phenomena may be China messing with our weather.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The kid should have been told his lifetime is nothing compared to the earths timeline.
Also warming happens even if we are not here, cooling also.
I remember when the earth was going to freeze back on the early 70s if we didn't do something.
I also remember Gore, and the know it all so called scientist said we will be under water by 2000, and burning up. :facepalm: the Kid is a smooth brain tool.