Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

I'm teething now :laugh: such a big baby am I.
It's a little inflamed around it, and just a little coming through the skin.
Ill likely have to go in, and have them cut out :facepalm: I really can't afford the blood loss.
Can't win for loosing.

So, storing out, and I can see the windows will need a good cleaning after this, it looks like the house is underwater looking out.
Well at least my plants wont need watered.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

What a shame if you have them removed... I doubt they'd be much trouble. :gblush:

I've just been planting some flower seeds in little cardboard pots I bought last month... once they get going, i'll take to my mums to plant in her garden.
Marigolds and some Zinnias and dahlias. i love flowers... :flower:
I've got some Christmas tree seeds too but not got around to planting them.
I wish I had a big piece of land...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I planted some pepper plants, and have a hibiscus bush is all, and two fake pots of flowers people think are real hanging in front. lol
Right now I can't take care of much out there.
I do have a nice little palm inside, had it for years now, it needs split, and re potted.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hi peoples, I hope you survived the weekend.
I think I did, got to wonder sometimes.
So, off to the store early today, not sure how long I can keep driving, barely can get out as it is sometimes, i usually order my food.

So, anything good going on lately, anything new, fun, or tasty ?
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Happy monday frosty and everyone... it's a bank holiday here today so area is as dead as a dodo. :laugh:

Frosty, did you get your food and that? I keep meaning to do an online order soon for the heavy, long life stuff... food never seems to last long either. :(

Your fake plants sound nice... I bet no one can tell... my mum has some fake orchids, I asked if they were real... I couldn't tell for sure. Even the fake type soil they're in looks real.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The fake plants look good from the street, look real.
Best part is not having to water them.

I got my food, and salmon, breakfast was nice, and I then went to bed paying for going out.
That's life though.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Hope all is well. Not much here. Finished 3 body problem. Watching an old episode of supernatural Season one. There are vampires. In 1835 Samuel Colt created a special gun. Good days. It was my fav show. The early seasons were the best.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue.

You have a Toyota Rav4?

What are the offroad capabilities of that vehicle?

I was thinking of buying a Mitsubishi Outlander.

Its not exactly an offroad vehicle but it seems to be up to the task while having a nice cabin.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire wrote: May 8th, 2024, 2:50 am Hope all is well. Not much here. Finished 3 body problem. Watching an old episode of supernatural Season one. There are vampires. In 1835 Samuel Colt created a special gun. Good days. It was my fav show. The early seasons were the best.
I enjoyed watching the first few seasons about a year ago, I miss the show also.
Season one was the best, they had actual stories of hunting different creatures instead of a linear story line.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: May 8th, 2024, 3:22 am Blue.

You have a Toyota Rav4?

Its not exactly an offroad vehicle but it seems to be up to the task while having a nice cabin.
I looked at the Outlander myself when I got my Rav 4, but got the Rav instead.
The Outlander was more comfortable, but wasn't as good as the Rav off road.
As for the capability, I had an 08 rav 4, and i would say off road it was for grass, and hills, nothing more than that.
The 4x4 was limited/governed to 25 mph also, so anything over that it would go into the usual drive mode.
On snow it did pretty good with the all terrain tires, it held the road good in 4x4, and out of 4x4.
It seemed pretty balanced for a vehicle even though it's not, and solid also, but it was an 08 model.
My sisters 2021 seems a bit less so, and more for an every day on road driver.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi peoples :)
Well doing a bit better today, still tired, but might get something done.
Been into it with AT&T the last few days, USPS, and some other companies.
AT&T finally reached out to me this morning, might be solving an issue with them.
They came, and installed something for my neighbor, and left wires hanging over my property, the thing is they wouldn't come back because I don't have an account with them.
I had to complain to the BBB, and file a complaint with the attorney general on them, now they want to be nice. lol
Pathetic having to deal with people anymore who don't care.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples, good day top you.
I hope you are well, and ready for a good weekend, maybe some good weather you can enjoy.
It's nice here today, weather that is, I'm hoping I can at least go sit outside a little.
Oh, got a call, and visit today from AT&T, the president of the company called me, and sent out a district manager.
I should see the mess the tech left gone by maybe Monday.
It's sad I had to smear them all over the internet, but that's the only option they left me.

Well anywho, take care, and enjoy what you can.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 8th, 2024, 1:18 pm
Odinson wrote: May 8th, 2024, 3:22 am Blue.

You have a Toyota Rav4?

I looked at the Outlander myself when I got my Rav 4, but got the Rav instead.
The Outlander was more comfortable, but wasn't as good as the Rav off road.
As for the capability, I had an 08 rav 4, and i would say off road it was for grass, and hills, nothing more than that.
The 4x4 was limited/governed to 25 mph also, so anything over that it would go into the usual drive mode.
On snow it did pretty good with the all terrain tires, it held the road good in 4x4, and out of 4x4.
It seemed pretty balanced for a vehicle even though it's not, and solid also, but it was an 08 model.
My sisters 2021 seems a bit less so, and more for an every day on road driver.
I have probably decided to buy a diesel Mitsubishi Pajero instead of a plug in hybrid piece of crap Outlander.

With a name like "outlander" you´d think it has offroad capabilities but there is hardly any ground clearance and the drive system is just bad compared to Pajeros 4WD.

The Pajero is a lot bigger also.

Its called Mitsubishi Montero in the USA because apparently Pajero means "wanker" in Spanish. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You want a Wanker do you, what a fag.

Ford Bronco has good ratings off road, and for Toyota you would have to got for TRD models, or the good old expensive Land Rover.
I always wanted a land Rover, but even older models are high priced, not sure about where you are.
Still there is the Subaru Outback, the right setup on them with tires, and model is pretty good.
Mitsubishi has always been pretty good, but never had one, drove one once which was a great ride on road.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY PEOPLES !

I hope all is well, and nice where you are, pretty here today.
Ill be in the basement thought, just not feeling it today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:hd:
Hi peoples, I hope all is well in your world, been a bit rough here the last few days.
I need a very good vacation from it all.

So, where would you go for vacation if you could ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 12th, 2024, 1:01 pm You want a Wanker do you, what a fag.

Ford Bronco has good ratings off road, and for Toyota you would have to got for TRD models, or the good old expensive Land Rover.
I always wanted a land Rover, but even older models are high priced, not sure about where you are.
Still there is the Subaru Outback, the right setup on them with tires, and model is pretty good.
Mitsubishi has always been pretty good, but never had one, drove one once which was a great ride on road.
Land Rovers are premium SUVs and only very wealthy people have them... The older ones are classics and really expensive as well.

Didnt use to be that way... Land Rovers used to be basic utility 4x4s in here.

Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero is a very reliable 4x4 and they have a much more agreeable price-tag.

Toyota Land cruiser is a good one but alas they are also very expensive... The Pajeros are just as good.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

With the price of gas I think hybrids are good buy. A Toyota RAV4 hybrid is nice. My car eats gas like there's no tomorrow.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire wrote: May 15th, 2024, 5:23 pm With the price of gas I think hybrids are good buy. A Toyota RAV4 hybrid is nice. My car eats gas like there's no tomorrow.
The Rav 4 is a good one, but not so much for off road even with 4x4.
Mine did alright being a 4x4, but if the ground was wet it slipped a lot, and anything over 15 degrees was hard on the poor thing.
I had good all terrain tires so mine went off road better than the street tires 4x4s.
To get it good off road you would need to put a lot of money into one, might as well get one already set up for it.
The TRD versions are better, but more money of course.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The 2025 4runner is a beast. I like that aggressive rugged look. Makes me think of my G-Shock watch.