Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Renee wrote: March 19th, 2022, 4:56 pm I had a tornado in my head earlier today. I over did on the bourbon last night. No amount of aspirin or water would make it calm down...I'm finally starting to feel like one of the living now at almost 5:00 pm... :laugh: Maybe I'll eat something and see if it stays down... :laugh:

This must be what Mel feels like everyday... :wacko:
Not quite... They know why some people get headaches the morning after, but they don't know why they do exactly, as some don't. Similar to sober people that get headaches all the time also... It's genetics really...

I haven't had a headache since I was forced to sit at a hard plastic desk for eight hours in school, every day. Once I left that environment, I've been better than ever!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I get migraines, and have a headache all the time, maybe I should drink. :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Sunday all, it's a sunny day here, but on the cool side.
Not doing much today, but I did clean a few windows since it rained all over them.
i might order some food later, but that can wait till tomorrow maybe.

Is anything good going on with you ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hello peoples, I hope the day is good for you, and you have a good week.
Starting off pretty rough here, but at least it's warm, and sunny today right. :)

I'm not doing much today, just resting I guess, I need to order some groceries, but it can wait another day.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 20th, 2022, 9:39 am I get migraines, and have a headache all the time, maybe I should drink. :facepalm:
My Grandmother hated excessive drinking, but until her death she liked a hot Brandy before bed.

Drinking is OK, if you can moderate it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can handle it, I just don't know when to quit, and being my Grandfather was an alcoholic I wont start.
I got drunk once, nobody knew, and it was at a work thing for Christmas, everyone got mad because I drank all the juice. :laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2022, 9:58 am I was told yesterday to expect $7 a gallon soon, and the food supply is stressed from it, and Ukraine.
Not sure how Ukraine can stress the food supply, but maybe fears of worse to come in Europe.
I think it's an excuse for Biden retarded green policies.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I get a water disposal fee on top my sewer bill that started this year, the reason because the Feds told them they could if they wanted.
It doubles my bill.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:

Well hello peoples :)
Good day I hope, not been all that bad here I guess considering.
I did get some banking stuff took care of just in case, at least it will help make two people better off if I kick off.

I stopped at the hardware also, had a guy almost hit me backing out without looking.
I honked my horn, and he followed me around to the garden shop blocking me in :laugh: me jumped out mouthing, and I told him shut up I don't care as I was fingering my 357, me got real nice, and left after that. :laugh:
Jeeez, all I wanted was some weed killer, and a peaceful trip out, stupid monkeys gotta fling poo for zero reason.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sisters boyfriend has the coronies and he probably has contaminated everybody.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope everyone will be alright Odi, just a few people it can be really bad for.
I had it, and got over it fine, but as you know it did contribute to killing my mother, and few others I know.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 25th, 2022, 6:22 am Sisters boyfriend has the coronies and he probably has contaminated everybody.

:teehe:
Take care of yourself, Skunk Ape. Take lots of vitamin "D" and Zinc.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Everybody is getting sick.

I feel normal.

I havent exactly treated my body like a holy temple over the years. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Does no good to treat yourself like a temple, you die anyhow.
Look at me, never smoked, drank, or did drugs, but my heart is giving out, my kidneys may be giving me issues with my BP, and I live mostly in the dark because my eyes are sensitive like a liberal.

Don't worry Odi, you will be crushed one day by a fat girl using you like a dildo. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 26th, 2022, 10:14 am Does no good to treat yourself like a temple, you die anyhow.
Look at me, never smoked, drank, or did drugs, but my heart is giving out, my kidneys may be giving me issues with my BP, and I live mostly in the dark because my eyes are sensitive like a liberal.

Don't worry Odi, you will be crushed one day by a fat girl using you like a dildo. :laugh:
Everybody has tested positive. :teehe:

I havent taken the test because I feel normal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What is normal for a Sasquatch anyway :spit:
Odi I'm glad you feel normal, and I would say if you don't feel it within three days, or four you don't have it, or you are more healthy than you think.

I just got home from a testing site, they turned me away because I wont let them stick a swab up my nose.
I was set up for a cheek swab, but someone is a dumb ass not telling them.
They asked me why I didn't want the nose swab, I told them for there safety, and I was set up for a cheek swab.
Now i wont be getting my procedure done on Tuesday for my heart again because the stupidity with covid going on.

Keep feeling good Odi, I hope all your family will be alright also.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 26th, 2022, 1:35 pm What is normal for a Sasquatch anyway :spit:
Odi I'm glad you feel normal, and I would say if you don't feel it within three days, or four you don't have it, or you are more healthy than you think.

I just got home from a testing site, they turned me away because I wont let them stick a swab up my nose.
I was set up for a cheek swab, but someone is a dumb ass not telling them.
They asked me why I didn't want the nose swab, I told them for there safety, and I was set up for a cheek swab.
Now i wont be getting my procedure done on Tuesday for my heart again because the stupidity with covid going on.

Keep feeling good Odi, I hope all your family will be alright also.
Thanks, Blue.

I hope you will be okay also.

I took the home-test and its negative. :teehe:

Its been four to five days since the last contact with the super-spreader. :laugh:

But I´ve been in contact with my corona sick mother all this time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Glad to here Odi, maybe your already immune to it, and already had it not knowing.
A lot of more healthy people never notice it, or just have slight flu symptoms.
I just hope the rest of yours is alright, and not suffering much from it.
Your mother I hope shes getting proper help, mine didn't get much, and likely would have been better off at home.
I'm not sure what I could have done for her, but at least she would have been comfortable.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 27th, 2022, 2:07 pm Glad to here Odi, maybe your already immune to it, and already had it not knowing.
A lot of more healthy people never notice it, or just have slight flu symptoms.
I just hope the rest of yours is alright, and not suffering much from it.
Your mother I hope shes getting proper help, mine didn't get much, and likely would have been better off at home.
I'm not sure what I could have done for her, but at least she would have been comfortable.
My mom is okay for now.

It doesnt seem to be affecting her that much.

Sometimes the medical staff just cant do anything for the patient. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They could have done something more, but wouldn't because of politics, and stupidity.
Louisville used to be innovative in medicine, but now we have Obamacare, they toll the line with the government dictates.

Just like a nose swabs before a procedure for covid, it's mandatory, but I told them I was afraid of hitting the workers so I got a cheek swab.
Thing is I don't go anywhere but the doctors, if I catch it it's from them.
Mandatory 6 foot distance even though it's an arbitrary number that helps nothing.
Mask that help nothing, but it hurts people, and doctors know this

I'm glad your mother is doing good Odi, really I am very glad for you, and her.