Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 3:55 am I was just thinking, how long can I stay up before I die :think:
The last week I guess maybe I had five to eight hours sleep, and not good sleep at that.
I dread trying with this squeaky tow in my chest.
A long, long time, actually!

There's something called Fatal Insomnia (super rare), and death typically occurs from six months to three years after onset. There is no cure.

Mel Gibson

Have some snow. We're getting lots of snow here this year! I love it! White man in his element! :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 4:42 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 3:55 am I was just thinking, how long can I stay up before I die :think:
The last week I guess maybe I had five to eight hours sleep, and not good sleep at that.

There's something called Fatal Insomnia (super rare), and death typically occurs from six months to three years after onset. There is no cure.
Interesting, maybe I have that, but this chest infection might get me first, i feel pretty bad at the moment.
Now my stomach is attacking me from the meds I guess, doesn't help a bit.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 9:31 am
Mel Gibson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 4:42 am

Interesting, maybe I have that, but this chest infection might get me first, i feel pretty bad at the moment.
Now my stomach is attacking me from the meds I guess, doesn't help a bit.
Take care of yourself and feel better...
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I tried to get an appointment, and they treat me like a leper, and then came out to my car, and told me they where full up today, and tomorrow even.
I asked for at least a prescription of something that would break the mucus up, but no call back, or consideration.
I'm so fed up with so called doctors, just give me a prescription pad i can take care of myself.
A good sulfur drug, and proper decongestant syrup would likely help, how hard is it to be today's doctor when they do nothing.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 3:24 pm I tried to get an appointment, and they treat me like a leper, and then came out to my car, and told me they where full up today, and tomorrow even.
I asked for at least a prescription of something that would break the mucus up, but no call back, or consideration.
I'm so fed up with so called doctors, just give me a prescription pad i can take care of myself.
A good sulfur drug, and proper decongestant syrup would likely help, how hard is it to be today's doctor when they do nothing.
You could try some "Mucinex" for Chest Congestion. Just be cognizant of your blood pressure. That goes for any cough or decongestant syrup as well.

I can't take sulfur based antibiotics. I have severe allergic reactions to them...I get hives all over my body and my face blows up. Plus I usually spike a high fever. Luckily they don't affect my breathing.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Inhaling steam might work.

Boil water and put some vicks in it. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 4:12 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 3:24 pm I tried to get an appointment, and they treat me like a leper, and then came out to my car, and told me they where full up today, and tomorrow even.
You could try some "Mucinex" for Chest Congestion. Just be cognizant of your blood pressure. That goes for any cough or decongestant syrup as well.

I can't take sulfur based antibiotics. I have severe allergic reactions to them...I get hives all over my body and my face blows up. Plus I usually spike a high fever. Luckily they don't affect my breathing.
I did the Mucinex, bought their best, but it does nothing.
i wish I would get a fever, at least then I would know my body was fighting it off, i would wrap up, and burn it out like I did COVID.
All I know is I'm not sure how this will turn out without a good doctor, I feel pretty rotten.
Even the emergency room did little for me, I guess that's what I get for being a stronger looking guy.
I honestly think they don't care anymore.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 4:30 pm Inhaling steam might work.

Boil water and put some vicks in it. :teehe:
I'm going to try to take a hot shower soon, if al else ill be clean.

I don't have any vicks unfortunately, but maybe the spicy Korean noodle dish will help, I added extra pepper.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I haven't had a cold or flu since I was a kid. I get migraines from time to time.

Get well soon! :naping:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks Berry, I don't think this is close to any flu I have ever had, i think I really should be in the hospital even if I don't like the place.
But Ill try to manage. maybe I can get up tomorrow, and get someone to get me some proper meds.
It's that or Ill find another doctor, and spend my day writing bad reviews on a few.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:30 pm Thanks Berry, I don't think this is close to any flu I have ever had, i think I really should be in the hospital even if I don't like the place.
But Ill try to manage. maybe I can get up tomorrow, and get someone to get me some proper meds.
It's that or Ill find another doctor, and spend my day writing bad reviews on a few.
You might have Covid...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:35 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:30 pm Thanks Berry, I don't think this is close to any flu I have ever had, i think I really should be in the hospital even if I don't like the place.
You might have Covid...
Everyone has COVID, dumbass.. Can't be anything else. It's the LAW... :kez:

Hospitals and the state governments don't get any federal dollars for the flu or bronchitis or pneumonia. Every death tagged as "Death with COVID" = $37,000 dollars in federal COVID relief funds. States with bugets that were running in the red pre-COVID shutdown are now miraculously in the black... Can you smell the bullshit wafting accross your southern border?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had Covid back in late July , and they did test me again, but I don't have it.
They said a chest infection, but I'm thinking it's partly my gut, something bad happened a few weeks back when i was trying to sleep.
it felt like a sledgehammer hit me in the chest, the doctor didn't know anything about it, but set me up with a heart doctor.
Now i hardly can breath, and my stomach is bloating up a lot.
Might be the drugs they shot me up with, but I think different right now.

I don't know if I should be putting all this on here, but if I'm not around soon something is up.
I really don't need this right now with all the legal stuff I'm going through, but it's probably part of why I'm sick.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2022, 9:40 am I had Covid back in late July , and they did test me again, but I don't have it.
They said a chest infection, but I'm thinking it's partly my gut, something bad happened a few weeks back when i was trying to sleep.
it felt like a sledgehammer hit me in the chest, the doctor didn't know anything about it, but set me up with a heart doctor.

I don't know if I should be putting all this on here, but if I'm not around soon something is up.
I really don't need this right now with all the legal stuff I'm going through, but it's probably part of why I'm sick.
Man... You need to go to the clinic.
Call an ambulance.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2022, 9:40 am I had Covid back in late July , and they did test me again, but I don't have it.

You need to get to the hospital. Don't fuck around with this. A friend of my dad's had similar symptoms... difficulty breathing, bloating, stomach cramps etc...Turned out to be congestive heart failure....

I'm not trying to scare you but DO NOT fuck around with this shit. Please!... :unsure:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My sister will be taking me tomorrow, I don't even feel like it right now.
My doctor was suppose to call me back, but never did, pretty useless I think.

I'm more worried about cancer than heart failure even though ill likely get that, but cancer is common in my family.
If it is cancer Ill likely be gone soon, I don't think I can deal with much right now.
I just wish I had more of my affairs in order first, I was all set up till my mom passed.

I want what money i have to be split for the kids futures, and just hope they wont waste it.
But when it's theirs it's theirs, I just hope they do right in life.
Mel Gibson

It's never a bad idea to have an up to date will...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i would, but not had time since my mom died, I'm still dealing with her stuff.
I had me an appointment with the bank, but had to cancel that because I'm sick, I was going to change the names of who gets what.
I also need my death insurance names changed, my mom was suppose to get half of it for my nephew, he is 18 now so I can do that if I'm not dead first.
For me i just hope my junk finds the right home to family that will appreciate it.

i guess now is a good to to start a list right, maybe they will honor it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:hhd:
Well I didn't get to the doctor today, I made some medicine of my own last night, and it helped a lot.
Also I now have a Nebulizer, and plenty of juice for it.
My oxygen levels have went back up into the mid 90s from the low 80s also.
My stomach since I quit the over the counter stuff has settled down some also, but still making me look fatter :blush: what I get for making fun of Odis girls I guess.
The only thing I wish is I could get something for the pain, coughing has me hurting all over.

Well I hope everyone else is well, and you don't get anything like I have. I never had it so bad unless it was when i was little.
Maybe snow here tomorrow, might clean the air some so I can breath better, my guess that's part of why I got this.