Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2022, 9:41 pm They could have done something more, but wouldn't because of politics, and stupidity.
Louisville used to be innovative in medicine, but now we have Obamacare, they toll the line with the government dictates.

Just like a nose swabs before a procedure for covid, it's mandatory, but I told them I was afraid of hitting the workers so I got a cheek swab.
Thing is I don't go anywhere but the doctors, if I catch it it's from them.
Mandatory 6 foot distance even though it's an arbitrary number that helps nothing.
Mask that help nothing, but it hurts people, and doctors know this

I'm glad your mother is doing good Odi, really I am very glad for you, and her.
It sucks when you have to pay for private healthcare but dont get to reap the benefits.

We pay for the healthcare in taxes but we still get the private clinic option which is a lot more efficient.

The nose swab is really uncomfortable but its doable... Sneezed like 50 times after. :teehe:

I still dont have symptoms and my mom is doing just fine... Sleeping more but cleaning and cooking like she does normally.

*knocks on wood. :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks to Obamacare the state owned, or funded ones are buying up the others, and we are stuck with garbage.
Any innovation is not here, they left town.
Yeah we can choose out doctor, but they are useless, and just big pharma pimps.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi peoples, I'm still alive, I think,
not well right now, I had two procedures done to tell me I need open heart, but they said I couldn't get it because my BP is so high, and I need a tooth implant looked at.
Been in bed the last four days, lost a little weight till my sister came over with some pizza,
The most I did was lay in the dark, and wishing i would pass out more than a few minutes.
Maybe after all these chemicals pass through my system Ill feel better, but not sure.

I do hope you all are well, and taking care, I wish i could have came on sooner, but I barely could get up for this message.
Hugs to you all :snug:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 12:58 am Hi peoples, I'm still alive, I think,
not well right now, I had two procedures done to tell me I need open heart, but they said I couldn't get it because my BP is so high, and I need a tooth implant looked at.
Been in bed the last four days, lost a little weight till my sister came over with some pizza,
The most I did was lay in the dark, and wishing i would pass out more than a few minutes.
Maybe after all these chemicals pass through my system Ill feel better, but not sure.

I do hope you all are well, and taking care, I wish i could have came on sooner, but I barely could get up for this message.
Hugs to you all :snug:
Blue!

I was getting worried. :teehe:

Are you in a hospital bed or in your own home?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm at home, I refused to stay at the hospital.
I would rather be in the dark, and comfy them being poked on constantly, and them doing nothing that helps but makes me worse off.
Ill be in long enough when I get surgery whenever that happens.

Meanwhile Ill try to get some stuff done, and figured out first, they don't even know what to give me after surgery since I can't take a lot of the pain meds.

My sister came over yesterday to make sure I'm doing alright, i guess she will stay likely till tomorrow.
I'm up a little now so I can make my own meals at least.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 11:01 am I'm at home, I refused to stay at the hospital.
I would rather be in the dark, and comfy them being poked on constantly, and them doing nothing that helps but makes me worse off.

Meanwhile Ill try to get some stuff done, and figured out first, they don't even know what to give me after surgery since I can't take a lot of the pain meds.

My sister came over yesterday to make sure I'm doing alright, i guess she will stay likely till tomorrow.
Sleeping in the hospital bed is almost impossible.

Its good that you have people who look after you. :)

I´m hoping for the best... You need to be in command of this outfit. :)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 11:01 am I'm at home, I refused to stay at the hospital.

Blue, I'm wishing you all the best with your health and hoping and praying for a good outcome. I firmly believe you will come through this okay.

I also want to tell you that I will not be around the forum much if at all for the foreseeable future. I have my own life crisis going on right now that needs my attention and my time with things like social media will be very very limited. The truth is. I should have left the forum scene years ago like RW did. I may pop in from time to time so this is not a complete and total good-by.

So take care my friend and my regards to everyone here.

Blue, I will keep you in my prays. Please take care of yourself and never give up.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry Renee, I know how it can be at times with life, family, and just being tired.
i hope it works out in the end for you very much so.

I very much appreciate all the thoughts, and prayers, mine is with you also.
Since January first when I went into the emergency it's been really hard on me, I got some strength back at least.
Since my procedure it put me back a bit, but bouncing back again with the thoughts, and prayers :)
LOL, after the procedure they tell me they can't help me till I get the other things took care of, :wacko: been trying that since 2003.

Wish I could help you somehow, like me you likely need a good quiet vacation on a nice beach someplace.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Hope you get better soon Blue!

Renee...sorry to hear...it seems like crisis' come around more often these days...ive had my fair share in life....always take time for yourself...don't be afraid to ask for help...drink lots of water and take vitamins...when I went thru my shit, I couldn't eat and was always drinking boost, it helped.

Stay chill everyone! :flower:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thank you Berry, I hope you stay well yourself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:hhd:
Hello peoples, good day I hope.
It's raining here, a lot, and sad looking out there.
Maybe Ill just go back to bed :teehe: really I don't feel like doing anything anyhow.

So, anything good going on, fun, food, or looking at funny looking people in today's world ?
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I didn't have to work today...but I had massive dreams this morning and had a hard time getting up...ugh!

I went to the dentist today for a teeth cleaning...I was all worried about my mouth guard because I didn't wear it for a while...im starting to grind my teeth again in my sleep...so I need it! I have one tooth that chipped because I wasnt wearing it....I was trying to put the mouth guard on my top teeth and it wouldn't fit....turns out I'm supposed to wear it on the bottom lol...problem solved!!!

Then I went to the mall to do some errands...I decided I would stop by New York Fries to enjoy a small poutine...it was 6:40pm (the mall closes at 7 pm) and they had already turned their lights off and were putting everything away...seriously not cool.

Other than that, I had a great day!
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I'm glad my work has finally slowed down....I was working too much for abput 5 months abd was starting to go nuts lol....now my break is here until it starts up again....
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: April 6th, 2022, 11:19 pm I didn't have to work today...but I had massive dreams this morning and had a hard time getting up...ugh!

I went to the dentist today for a teeth cleaning...I was all worried about my mouth guard because I didn't wear it for a while...im starting to grind my teeth again in my sleep...so I need it! I have one tooth that chipped because I wasnt wearing it....I was trying to put the mouth guard on my top teeth and it wouldn't fit....turns out I'm supposed to wear it on the bottom lol...problem solved!!!

Then I went to the mall to do some errands...I decided I would stop by New York Fries to enjoy a small poutine...it was 6:40pm (the mall closes at 7 pm) and they had already turned their lights off and were putting everything away...seriously not cool.

Other than that, I had a great day!
Glad you had the day off, we all need that occasionally.
I remember being so burned out I started taking it out on others, nobody was happy, and it was my fault.

Speaking of dreams, lately I have had some really strange ones, and more about family also.
the strange ones would be considered nightmares to others, but they don't bother me except that I'm having them a lot.
My subconscious or psyche must be really messed up right now.

So, no poutine, well that's disappointing, I had it a few times in a Cuban restraint, not that bad.
Their lime fish dish was really good, I wish i had some now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples :)
Well up early again, but that's what I get for being on bed all day yesterday i guess.
Maybe I should eat something :blush:

So, anything good going on, it will be the weekend :)
I have some family coming in Monday I think, I gotta try to get ready for them to be here, not sure what i should do.
Maybe Ill bake them a cake, or take them out if I can make it.
It will be good seeing them, might be my last time.

Well have a good day, and some fun if you can, life sucks so don't take it seriously, only what you want to achieve.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Morning peeps :) happy Saturday.
Drab, and cold here again, wet also.
Not much going on, but maybe after I get moving Ill feel like doing something productive.
How about you, doing much today, or resting up for something better :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hello peoples, or what ever you are :)
Well another week, I hope it is a good one for all of us.
I have family coming in today, bunch of loud people talking over each other. :teehe:
I'm not a social person, but I guess Ill have to be for a day, it will be good to see them for a while.

Anything new with you, or fun, or plans ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well family has come, and gone now, it was very nice to see them.
We even went to Cracker Barrel, us crackers like Cracker Barrel :laugh:
Not really, I don't like the place so much, and to me it was $140 of trash food, but it was a good time with family.

I hope your day was good, I'm enjoying some cake, and quiet right now. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good day peoples, or whoever :)
Been a bit busy here, and will be the rest of the week.
I got my mothers taxes done, and sent off, that's one less thing to stress over.
Thursday I will get mine done, which is always a mess, and cost because of investments.
At least they will get done, and off my head so I can get back to my health issues.

So, anything new for you going on, fun, love, or new jobs ? :)
nothing new here, but I have enough stress anyhow. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 12th, 2022, 4:25 pm Good day peoples, or whoever :)
Been a bit busy here, and will be the rest of the week.
I got my mothers taxes done, and sent off, that's one less thing to stress over.
Thursday I will get mine done, which is always a mess, and cost because of investments.
At least they will get done, and off my head so I can get back to my health issues.

So, anything new for you going on, fun, love, or new jobs ? :)
nothing new here, but I have enough stress anyhow. :teehe:
Hello blue.

Are you feeling better now? :)