Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Everyone here is still sleeping but me. Do you do the daylight savings time change over there in the east? We lost one hour of sleep, as well as my boys going out with their friends to watch the late night showing of the new batman movie. They got in around 1:30 in the morning which with the time change translates into 2:30am. Both wife and daughter worked until 11:00pm, which means they got home around 12:30am.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 13th, 2022, 10:55 am Happy Sunday Peoples :)
Feeling pretty rough so far this morning, not a good start.
I likely dwelt with people a bit much yesterday,
I guess today Ill not do much, likely would kill me anyhow.

So, anything good going on ?
It's laundry day here so not much going on.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 13th, 2022, 11:37 am Everyone here is still sleeping but me. Do you do the daylight savings time change over there in the east? We lost one hour of sleep, as well as my boys going out with their friends to watch the late night showing of the new batman movie. They got in around 1:30 in the morning which with the time change translates into 2:30am. Both wife and daughter worked until 11:00pm, which means they got home around 12:30am.
Yeah we had the time change on us as well, not that it matter for me.
I just wish they would stop the nonsense, and split the difference, and leave it at that.

Good day for sleeping in it sounds, they need it.
Which Batman is it, the 25th one ? :teehe: I know nothing about it anymore since I don't watch TV.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 13th, 2022, 10:55 am Happy Sunday Peoples :)
Feeling pretty rough so far this morning, not a good start.
I likely dwelt with people a bit much yesterday,
I guess today Ill not do much, likely would kill me anyhow.

So, anything good going on ?
It's laundry day here so not much going on.
I'm thinking of washing some things also, yesterday my nephew, and his brother was here, and left me a mess around the house.
I had to clean around the toilet also which makes me mad, Ill tell them sit like a girl next time they are here.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Poland has modernized her military.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hello peoples :) I hope the weeks is starting well for you, not sure here yet.
I'm going to do some dusting today, that likely will be my day, all the people here this weekend made a real mess for me.
At least it's sunny today, and a little warmer. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well got my dusting done, I can plant flowers now in what I cleaned up. :spit:
With spring about here i think I will plant a few, I would hate not doing is since my mom always loved them when I did.
Finding a place for onions, and peppers is my next outdoor chore though.

It's warmed up nicely today, 59 degrees right now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just spent two hours in bed with a migraine, and my eyes paying me back for exposing them to the sun.
I couldn't pass up the pretty day though, and cleaning some windows, and a few other things.
I even planted some onions, and fed the squirrel a ham, and cheese sandwich. :teehe: He likes the Kettle chips also.
I'm going to have to get me some good glasses made I guess.

So, anyone do much today, I hope it was nice there as it was here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:hhd:
Hello peoples, mid week already, and I'm still here :)
So, anything new going on yet ?

So far I have lettuce, spinach, and onions planted, peppers will be in may i guess.
I'm not sure where Ill put them, I really don't feel like digging around much anymore.

I think Ill start a little painting today, I can sit, and do baseboards a little at a time.
A little each day or so Ill have it all done :)
I need to paint the ceiling, but not happening, I need a few sexy painter girls :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples :)
I hope the day is good for you, not been all bad here except paying bills, and my head about to pop.
Speaking of, got a call yesterday evening from my doctor, he got my test results, and wants me in sooner than later.
He is not so sure I can get my valves repaired, might be open heart after all.
I really don't want that of course, but might have to be done.

Well, good day I hope, Happy almost the weekend :)
I think more cleaning is going to be my day, and maybe some more painting on my baseboards.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2022, 12:02 pm :friday:
Hello peoples :)
I hope the day is good for you, not been all bad here except paying bills, and my head about to pop.
Speaking of, got a call yesterday evening from my doctor, he got my test results, and wants me in sooner than later.
He is not so sure I can get my valves repaired, might be open heart after all.
I really don't want that of course, but might have to be done.

Well, good day I hope, Happy almost the weekend :)
I think more cleaning is going to be my day, and maybe some more painting on my baseboards.
Hoping for the best regarding your medical condition. Sending good thoughts.

Not much going on here. Just work related stuff.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks Renee, no matter about all that, if I'm not here anymore I likely wont care anymore either right.
I just hope someone remembers me with kind thoughts is all, that would be good. :)

Anyway find something good to do, or at least some good food, and a movie.
I'm not sure what I'm going to eat yet, I'm not that hungry lately for some reason.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I just got a call, and will find out the 28th about what they will do, i got some major testing that day. :facepalm:
I really don't want to be doing it, but what am I to do right.
It's one big annoyance for me, and stress i really don't need.
A scope looking into my at my heart doesn't sound fun at all, there better be cake after all this or Ill be mad.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2022, 12:40 pm Thanks Renee, no matter about all that, if I'm not here anymore I likely wont care anymore either right.
I just hope someone remembers me with kind thoughts is all, that would be good. :)

Anyway find something good to do, or at least some good food, and a movie.
I'm not sure what I'm going to eat yet, I'm not that hungry lately for some reason.
Should anything happen, I will remember you fondly. I think everyone who posts here will. You're a good host and a decent fellow and I'm sure it spills over into real life. :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I do you all Renee, and many not here that left for their own reasons.
I have grown to love many of them over the years wondering what happens to them.
Well for me I have some appointment s now, I just hope I have enough strength to deal with them.
Since the first of the year after my emergency room visit I have been really weak, but I have to try for my family, and friends I guess.
I'm really wanting some cake, maybe Ill have to get me some before my surgery comes up.

They can say if I don't make it, at least he got his cake, and died happy :laugh:

Just got a call, and sirens are going off, tornado warning going on, and I just cleaned the yard off :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Saturday peoples, at least I hope for you.
Well our tornado missed us I believe, or someone just saw a low hanging cloud go by.
People panicking like chicken little round here, got called four times, sirens going off for hours :facepalm:

Showers today here, and I might just take a nap, man I'm tired.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

It's good to see that you're looking after yourself Blue. Life is fragile, as you found out over these last two years, but it's always good to know that you have somebody out there who cares about you. I keep hoping you will find a girl in real life instead of just online. Someone who is laid back, sweet and compassionate.
Maybe you do need to move to someplace like Florida, where you can go down to the beach and do some people watching...or the gun range maybe.

By the way, if this character shows up at your door, tell him that the grass needs cutting and to get on it! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's my friend Nick coming to play D&D, not did that in a long time. :laugh:
Actually he used to get me to cut his grandmas yard because he was lazy, good for me though it was $20 a week when I was between jobs.

The way i am right now I wouldn't put my issues on a woman, sure I can take care of myself, but it's hard sometimes.
Just like owning a dog it wouldn't be fare to them.
It was all I could do earlier just to make me some breakfast.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 19th, 2022, 7:44 am Happy Saturday peoples, at least I hope for you.
Well our tornado missed us I believe, or someone just saw a low hanging cloud go by.
People panicking like chicken little round here, got called four times, sirens going off for hours :facepalm:

Showers today here, and I might just take a nap, man I'm tired.
I had a tornado in my head earlier today. I over did on the bourbon last night. No amount of aspirin or water would make it calm down...I'm finally starting to feel like one of the living now at almost 5:00 pm... :laugh: Maybe I'll eat something and see if it stays down... :laugh:

This must be what Mel feels like everyday... :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Abusing yourself making you feel good just to feel bad in the end :wacko:
Oh well, till next time.

I was told a tornado touched down someplace around here, but I found nothing about it.
Back in 1974 we had one come down the railroad, it took out the power line poles, and ripped trees up is all, but places close to us got it bad.
We had clusters of them hitting all over that year, major ones also.

Being I'm in a basement I don't worry much, and I have good insurance.