Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Yeah I forgot about the Russian Revolution till I thought about it this morning, that weakened a lot of places that could have been freed from them.
It's like our Revolution, the Brits was involved in other conflicts, we where a backwater second thought.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

So, while Mel is beating wildfires off his porch with a wet blanket, Rene is bailing water out of her basement. Would this be an accurate account of how this weekend is transpiring? Just wondering.
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: July 11th, 2021, 7:21 pm So, while Mel is beating wildfires off his porch with a wet blanket, Rene is bailing water out of her basement. Would this be an accurate account of how this weekend is transpiring? Just wondering.
No fires around me yet! I live rural now, so it's really not a problem here as it can be in more populated areas...

It is hot though, and my portable A/C is working overtime to keep me cool and comfy!
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello to all

It has been a very long time since I was last here.

Mostly caused by computer failures and continuous hard drive failures and loosing a lot of data and information

looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up with.

Best regards
Registered Guest
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Always good to see the little Tabasco dragons been online :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hi RG. Hope your doing well. :hiby:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: July 11th, 2021, 7:21 pm So, while Mel is beating wildfires off his porch with a wet blanket, Rene is bailing water out of her basement. Would this be an accurate account of how this weekend is transpiring? Just wondering.
No my basement is pretty dry. My neighborhood sits up higher than the surrounding parts of town. Usually what happens during a hurricane or tropical storm is the surrounding areas flood and we get trapped on the high ground with no power until it recedes.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So I get up this morning, and find my house taped off with police tape. :facepalm:
The forensics team is on site parked in front of my house, and many cop cars was here.
Now the thing is they are going into the neighbors house, and blood is all over the front door.
The detective would not tell me whats going on, but I told him I hope they all killed each other, and if not can he get rid of them. Yeah so nice of me isn't it.
Well what gets me is they always seem to congregate in front of my house instead of in that house, but I am the neighborhood bad guy i guess, that guy who keeps to himself, and tosses other peoples trash back in the street.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 15th, 2021, 1:18 pm So I get up this morning, and find my house taped off with police tape. :facepalm:
The forensics team is on site parked in front of my house, and many cop cars was here.
Now the thing is they are going into the neighbors house, and blood is all over the front door.
The detective would not tell me whats going on, but I told him I hope they all killed each other, and if not can he get rid of them. Yeah so nice of me isn't it.
Well what gets me is they always seem to congregate in front of my house instead of in that house, but I am the neighborhood bad guy i guess, that guy who keeps to himself, and tosses other peoples trash back in the street.
Good lord, what kind of neighbourhood do you live in? :unsure:

Hopefully they did all kill each other, and that the new neighbours will be better...
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Oh fun. So did you ever find out what happened Blue?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well today the woman is back, and one of the older crackheads, I have not seen the boyfriend, or one other crackhead.
I was really hoping the woman would be killed off because the rent is through her name.
I know I wouldn't be so lucky.

I'm going to try to get her kicked out soon though, nobody should have to live next to something like this, and the landlord should be held accountable.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 16th, 2021, 8:18 pm Well today the woman is back, and one of the older crackheads, I have not seen the boyfriend, or one other crackhead.
I was really hoping the woman would be killed off because the rent is through her name.
I know I wouldn't be so lucky.

I'm going to try to get her kicked out soon though, nobody should have to live next to something like this, and the landlord should be held accountable.
Might not be so easy. You could always try to phone by-law for every little thing, or even phone the fire department claiming the house lacks smoke alarms, etc. Might put some pressure on the slumlord owner...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm thinking of checking if I can put a lean on the property since mine is damaged because her tenants.
Also being the police uses my frontage to go next door all the time I'm pretty sick of that also.
I had my mail yesterday ripped open, and looked at by likely the police, and left on the side of my porch because the mailman couldn't bring it to my box.
A friend came over to drop some stuff off for my mother, and had to keep going thanks to police blocking our house.
I'm pretty fed up with it.

Oh two nights ago at 330 am the sheriffs was knocking at my door to see if my neighbors was home, very uncalled for.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 16th, 2021, 9:54 pm I'm thinking of checking if I can put a lean on the property since mine is damaged because her tenants.
Also being the police uses my frontage to go next door all the time I'm pretty sick of that also.
I had my mail yesterday ripped open, and looked at by likely the police, and left on the side of my porch because the mailman couldn't bring it to my box.
A friend came over to drop some stuff off for my mother, and had to keep going thanks to police blocking our house.
I'm pretty fed up with it.

Oh two nights ago at 330 am the sheriffs was knocking at my door to see if my neighbors was home, very uncalled for.
Yes, that is uncalled for.

If the sheriff's dept is serving legal papers and the residents are not home, knocking on your door at 3:30 to see if you know of their whereabouts is total bullshit. They could easily have come back during the day to serve whatever papers and talk to you. The truth is they shouldn't even be involving you...This is a situation involving the tenants and the landlord.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm going around with the police right now over the neighbors, If I can Ill call them today so maybe Ill find out whats going on with the thing that happened over there.
I do have info on the woman, shes been planning to have the man killed for a while now, the last year shes been bragging up about having those boys, or her friend beat him to death.
I'm not sure if they did, but the police need to know if they did kill him.

I just want them gone, and the house sold off, or condemned, if I could buy it I would make a garage out of the thing, or in the least clean it up, and let my brother move in it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:34 am I'm going around with the police right now over the neighbors, If I can Ill call them today so maybe Ill find out whats going on with the thing that happened over there.
I do have info on the woman, shes been planning to have the man killed for a while now, the last year shes been bragging up about having those boys, or her friend beat him to death.
I'm not sure if they did, but the police need to know if they did kill him.

I just want them gone, and the house sold off, or condemned, if I could buy it I would make a garage out of the thing, or in the least clean it up, and let my brother move in it.
Jesus Blue, that's messed up.

Maybe you should breathe on the bitch and her meth head sons and give them COVID... :evil: .... If you are lucky they'll die.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill go outside, and start fanning it over there, they have the window open stinking up the neighborhood anyhow.

The investigating officer is off today, Ill try again tomorrow, maybe at least Ill find out something giving him info.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

A former coworker passed away. His funeral is next Monday. He was the one that trained me at work. He retired and wanted to go back to africa to live with his son. I don't know what happened after. Need to pay my respect. Funeral for my grandfather is next Tuesday. Everyone take care.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry RF. be safe yourself alright, Ill be thinking about you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hello peoples, happy weekend to you :)

Well, hows life today, I hope good for you.
I'm sitting here eating some cookies, and milk taking a breather.
I got up at 5 this morning, couldn't sleep much from worrying so I got up, and started some cleaning.
I got a little done so far, 6 loads of wash, two beds made up, and the front yard cut, and trimmed.
I'm trying to clean as much as I can for when my mom comes home, make sure she can rest, and sleep in a clean bed at least.
Shes not a lot better today, but breathing, and the inflammation is down some in her lungs.

The nurse today said shes upset, and doesn't know why she can't come home.
My mom is quite a stubborn person so I know shes bored, and hungry for some real food by now.
I really wish i could fix her some beans, and cornbread, and take it to her, that's one of her favorite meals.
I'm not a cook though, not even sure where to start on her style of cornbread.