Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

:monday:
Well I made it to another Monday, I hope you did also :)
Not much going on here, but I will get something done today.
Still not feeling that good, but my heart has been a little more steady the last few days from the extra Iron I'm taking.

So, anything good going on in your life, fun, new stuff, new friends ?
I need something new, maybe an android body :teehe:
Oh I know, a sexy android maid :teehe: with an on, off switch if she starts complaining. :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Happy Thursday. There's live action avatar the Airbender on Netflix Feb 22nd.

These rashes on my neck keeps coming back. Itchy and flaky. When I use the steroid cream the rashes go away. The cream might have ruined my neck. My throat is hurting. Hope it's not covid again.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good day :)

The neck issue sounds bad, I hope you can get it under control.
I have a few places like what you described, some from shaving, but since surgery they are popping up all over.
The neck is a bad place though, sensitive skin.
I read that a lot of times we get micro abrasions that hold bacteria, somehow it needs cleaned, and kept clean.
I have been using some Tea Tree oil on mine, got mixed results though.
It helped on some, others not so much.

I hope it's not covid for you, a sour throat is bad enough.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hi peoples, happy day I hope, and keeping warm.
It's on the warm side today here, just a wind breaker needed, but not bad.

So, anything good going on, nothing here, just pain, suffering and tired of it lol.
Man I need a break.
So I'm not doing anything more today, had a bad start, and my glasses didn't come in like they supposed to have.
It wasn't a wasted trip though, I did get me a prime cut of salmon, it's gone now :cry: so so good.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Noting going. My back is always hurting. Just staying at home trying to study but I got Spiderman 2 for PS5. Probably the last year for my dog. She's 14. She have breathing problem. Internet says they live for 13-15 years.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:cry: Don't say that about the pup, I hope she gets a bit better, and lives longer.
We had that Husky, and he lived 17 years, and had been shot, poisoned, heart worms, and no telling what else when he got out.
He might have lived longer if my ex brother in law didn't take him off for a good year or more.
Anyway I have memories of him, it hurt to loose him, but it was a great honor he picked me as his best friend, and family member.

Do you put any heat on your back, might help some, moist heat helps mine from a hot shower.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dogs add so much happiness. They have emotions. The Chinese killed my turtle when I was in China and a friends dog when I was there just because the dog was crazy about me. It wasn’t even my dog.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well my day was ruined, and bad, nothing went right, and when I got home my neck was hurting so bad I was in bed all day.
Just got up again, it still aches, I would think rain is coming in, or something changing in the weather.

So I hope your day was good, and maybe some fun :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Friday peoples, sucks here.
I just had two teeth pulled, one needed an exorcist, it had to be dug out it was so strong in there.
I can't get a break it seems.

No steak for my dinner :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Saturday peoples :)
I hope the weekend is going good for you, and you have something good for dinner.
I'm just going to have some sweet rice for dinner, I want a steak, but that would hurt a bit with the shape my mouth is in.

So, any good news, anyone ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: This video sums up my life as of late, happy Sunday all.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: February 10th, 2024, 2:36 pm Happy Saturday peoples :)
I hope the weekend is going good for you, and you have something good for dinner.
I'm just going to have some sweet rice for dinner, I want a steak, but that would hurt a bit with the shape my mouth is in.

So, any good news, anyone ?
Happy Sunday. I just went for a pointless drive on the highway. Watching season 2 of that Halo TV show based on the Xbox videogame. Season 2 added the actor who played Klaus Mickaelson.

Have been using topical minoxidil+finasteride for my hair. Slowly getting my hairline back.

In the spring or summer gonna add shark fins to the diffuser for my car. Maybe extend the tailgate wing too.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wash you hands real good also, that stuff will give you hairy palms :laugh:
I have to wonder if it would help my hair, or just put more where I don't want it, I don't need a uni brow, or more growing on my ears, or back.

Hey a useless drive sometimes is fun, and relaxing, i used to go a lot years back.
I did waste a lot of gas back then, but was it really wasted if you enjoyed yourself ????
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy VD peoples :spit:
Anyone getting chocolate ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The loneliest day of the year :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I hope it's not that bad, I'm enjoying the silence here.
Been playing games, listening to music, done some windows, had a killer meal, and chocolate.
Nobody to grab my chocolate is a good thing, but I would have shared of course.
I do hope it was a good day even if alone.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Everyone happy belated Valentine' day everyone... :flower:
All that hideous red junk in the shops for the past month though... eek.

Good side of it... 70% off all unsold chocolates probably!
I treated myself to some extra special fruit & nut cookies smothered in chocolate on one side, from Lidl's today, haha.

I remember V Day last year... one of my neighbours and her son both died in January 2023, three weeks apart. They had 2 cats... one of the other male neighbours in the building took the 9 year old male cat and I took the old female cat, she was very underweight and in poor health. I collected her from the flat/apartment on Feb 14th last year but she only went on for another 5.5 weeks. That's one memory of V day that I won't forget. :( The male neighbour who took in the male cat a year ago, he's suddenly died now as well, at the end of this January. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well St Patric's day is next so all those lonely people out there can have a good drink, and drink their sorrows away.
Get drunk enough, and maybe find an ugly one that looks good when you are drunk. :rofl:

Just kidding peoples.

SO, it's Friday, a drab dreary day here, snow coming in, and getting cold again.
I think I will go get a few things from the store, and be a bum the rest of the day.
Not much to do on a day like this, and the house is pretty clean.

How about you all, any good plans for the weekend ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

My week 6 bylaw assignment, journal, reading, and quiz are done. Next week is a reading break and then week 8 is 3 days of online face to face class. I have more than enough points to pass the course. Apparently the Indigenous people in Canada have their own laws. I work in parking enforcement. One time an Indigenous woman shoved an ID card in my face and believed that she was entitled to free parking.

It is Family Day holiday tomorrow. My aunt is taking us out for dinner.

How are things in the states? I forgot where Twilight Turtle lives. It is a warmer Winter this year. I'm afraid of Summer.

There is a 2026 Fifa World Cup in Vancouver. The news is saying we do not have enough hotels for visitors. Will have to bring in big cruise ships to act as hotels.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Indians here have their own laws also on their reservations, but that is not so off the reservation.
Being part native American myself, a little part, I think they should not have a double standard, and have the same as anyone else.
There is nothing special about them, or anyone else in my opinion, and if they think so they are wrong.
So there "ancestors" where here before modern Europeans, and other peoples, people where here before them, and they took land from each other.
Nothing special about them, or anyone, we are all passing time here trying to get by best we can.