Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

beanthere wrote: August 19th, 2022, 12:43 am As for Mel, worksafe is only concerned about work places not you and your own house. It's pretty hard to secure the top of a ladder to a sloping shingle roof. And by the way, in regards to my previous post, about Air conditioners, I live in a townhouse strata, they don't allow split systems. Not that they last all that long anyhow, as I do have experience with them in times past. They are generally an Asian made product no matter the brand.
Berry Sweet doesn't own a house, which is why I'll assume it happened under some other circumstance. I can climb onto my roof should I prefer, but Berry lives in a subsidized complex that wouldn't expect her to even climb a small ladder.

But ya, Strata rules are a pain... Reason #573 I moved rural. Here, I'd just go with a central air install. Although I must admit, my portable dual hose Whynter is keeping me comfy! It runs all the time, but I have nothing but praise for it!

As an extremely White male, I hate the heat... If the Whynter packs it in, I'll get proper central A/C installed...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 18th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:44 pm Ill likely have mechanical valves put in in a week, Ill be part bionic also.
The doctor said they will outlive me which makes me wonder if he is telling me something.
I had to google that....oh wow...is everything OK?

We are the bionic pair....people be hatin'
Yeah I have two heart valves gone bad, and one real bad, they said I would be on blood thinners the rest of my life with the new valves.
I'm not sure if I can do that, but ill try for family, and friends.
the other alternative is pig valves, they wear out, and you continually have to have more put in over time.

I feel like dying a lot the last year, little energy, and loose my breath feeling like suffocating a lot.
The doctors has caused a lot of this with the bad meds, I know some of my injuries hasn't helped, and my mom dying was real bad on me.

Anyway just get better alright, Ill try myself, but always glad hearing others not in danger, and better.
I chose one of the better hospitals in my area, I hope they do me right if I get this surgery, they are suppose to call today, and let me know if it's happening.

People can hate, but they don't matter, only the people who care matter :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: August 19th, 2022, 12:43 am Hi all. Blue, it sounds like you're going under the knife soon.
You'd best take care. Maybe after the operation, you need to do a road trip down to Maybe Florida just for a change of scenery.
Hi Berry. I'm glad you are doing better. When you described your injuries, I suspected you and your ladder fell down into your driveway. The time-line suggests you were Maybe cleaning gutters or putting up Christmas lights. Of course I could be wrong about all this. As for Mel, worksafe is only concerned about work places not you and your own house. It's pretty hard to secure the top of a ladder to a sloping shingle roof. And by the way, in regards to my previous post, about Air conditioners, I live in a townhouse strata, they don't allow split systems. Not that they last all that long anyhow, as I do have experience with them in times past. They are generally an Asian made product no matter the brand.
I wish I could travel, but with my neck, and back that's out.
I considered moving to Florida though, close to a beach.
They have better hospitals down there also, if this hospital don't work out, I might try to go there for surgery.
It will likely be a very bad trip on me, but It might be worth the pain going for it there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue......Sorry to hear about that Blue...being in pain sucks...my knee caps give me some pain and discomfort, esp since I'm working on bending them and walking again.
I do hope this valve works for you and eliminates the pain. Moving to Florida and living close to a beach sounds sweet...you should look onto it!! Where are you right now? I know your somewhere in the northeast.

Beanthere.....nevermind Mel, he has no class, nothing new. I am just a renter and I was not cleaning gutters or on a ladder. I would never attempt to do such a thing....wheb I finally reveal what happened, everyone will be like, ooh and then omg!!
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: August 19th, 2022, 2:40 pm Beanthere.....nevermind Mel, he has no class, nothing new. I am just a renter and I was not cleaning gutters or on a ladder. I would never attempt to do such a thing....wheb I finally reveal what happened, everyone will be like, ooh and then omg!!
It's amazing just how retarded you are. You tell other posters to never mind what I post, and then immediately confirm the content of my post to be true.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 19th, 2022, 2:40 pm Blue......Sorry to hear about that Blue...being in pain sucks...my knee caps give me some pain and discomfort, esp since I'm working on bending them and walking again.
I do hope this valve works for you and eliminates the pain. Moving to Florida and living close to a beach sounds sweet...you should look onto it!! Where are you right now? I know your somewhere in the northeast.

Beanthere.....nevermind Mel, he has no class, nothing new. I am just a renter and I was not cleaning gutters or on a ladder. I would never attempt to do such a thing....wheb I finally reveal what happened, everyone will be like, ooh and then omg!!
I got a call today, my test, and surgery is on soon, Ill not be on for a while I guess after it happens.
I wish they would fix a few other things while in there, my knee included.
LOL, it would likely cost 6 million for all the mess I have messed up, and turn me bionic.

I hope the valves work also, and my BP doesn't blow them out, if so I wont even care I guess.
I just would hate leaving a few people, and friends.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 19th, 2022, 4:02 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: August 19th, 2022, 2:40 pm Beanthere.....nevermind Mel, he has no class, nothing new. I am just a renter and I was not cleaning gutters or on a ladder. I would never attempt to do such a thing....wheb I finally reveal what happened, everyone will be like, ooh and then omg!!
It's amazing just how retarded you are. You tell other posters to never mind what I post, and then immediately confirm the content of my post to be true.
You have no class, it is true, not gonna argue about that.

Nothing wrong with being a renter.

Everything else you say about me is garbage tho. You have this wild imagination about me that im some sort of hooker with multiple pimps and yadda yadda

This December, I'll be sober for 3 years.. I don't ever do drugs, so that's no worry, can't stand them....and to add to this, since my accident and being hospitalized, I haven't had a smoke! I've just decided to quit! It's been 45 days since my accident and last smoke! Onward!
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 19th, 2022, 9:49 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: August 19th, 2022, 2:40 pm Blue......Sorry to hear about that Blue...being in pain sucks...my knee caps give me some pain and discomfort, esp since I'm working on bending them and walking again.

I got a call today, my test, and surgery is on soon, Ill not be on for a while I guess after it happens.
LOL, it would likely cost 6 million for all the mess I have messed up, and turn me bionic.

I hope the valves work also, and my BP doesn't blow them out, if so I wont even care I guess.
I googled this valve thing, and surgery you are getting...it sounds pretty positive and successful....quite interesting really I wish you all the best on this surgery!

What is wrong with your knee? Do you have a meniscus issue? Knee cap replacement?

I can tell you, shattered knees is not fun....quite painful....im halfway there tho. Do tell me about your knee!!
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: August 19th, 2022, 10:22 pm You have no class, it is true, not gonna argue about that.

Everything else you say about me is garbage tho. You have this wild imagination about me that im some sort of hooker with multiple pimps and yadda yadda

This December, I'll be sober for 3 years.. I don't ever do drugs, so that's no worry, can't stand them....and to add to this, since my accident and being hospitalized, I haven't had a smoke! I've just decided to quit! It's been 45 days since my accident and last smoke! Onward!
I simply explained to beanthere that you live in socialized housing, and wouldn't be expected to be climbing around on ladders or roofs there. You then tell him to ignore me, and go on to explain to him that you live in socialized housing and aren't expected to climb around on ladders or roofs there.

Maybe it's just me, but the quality of posters has really gone down these days...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 19th, 2022, 10:30 pm

I googled this valve thing, and surgery you are getting...it sounds pretty positive and successful....quite interesting really I wish you all the best on this surgery!

What is wrong with your knee? Do you have a meniscus issue? Knee cap replacement?

I can tell you, shattered knees is not fun....quite painful....im halfway there tho. Do tell me about your knee!!
I'm not sure about my knee, but I have a bad limp, and it swells above the cap.
It's been getting worse the last few years, and if I bend down on it it's swelled for weeks now.
The doctor wanted to run me all through the mill, but I don't want that right now with worse issues I gotta deal with.
Been told the meniscus is worn, and knee is arthritic by doctors, but little real confirmation.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 19th, 2022, 10:33 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: August 19th, 2022, 10:22 pm You have no class, it is true, not gonna argue about that.

I simply explained to beanthere that you live in socialized housing, and wouldn't be expected to be climbing around on ladders or roofs there. You then tell him to ignore me, and go on to explain to him that you live in socialized housing and aren't expected to climb around on ladders or roofs there.

Maybe it's just me, but the quality of posters has really gone down these days...
Where did I say that? Just like where did I say I shattered every bone in my body? At every turn you make up something about me...it's gotten old.

The posters are fine, it's just you.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 20th, 2022, 1:07 am

It's been getting worse the last few years, and if I bend down on it it's swelled for weeks now.
The doctor wanted to run me all through the mill, but I don't want that right now with worse issues I gotta deal with.
Been told the meniscus is worn, and knee is arthritic by doctors, but little real confirmation.
After your surgery and you heal, you should get that knee checked out! If the meniscus is worn; that's not good at all.

It sucks getting older and having health problems and issues. These shattered knees I have are no joke...just going thru this, researching knee issues on Google and watching on YouTube...I now understand majority of knee traumas....the pain is real. I hope you can get something done with your knee! Follow thru next time!
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: August 20th, 2022, 2:17 am Where did I say that? Just like where did I say I shattered every bone in my body? At every turn you make up something about me...it's gotten old.

No, the posters are not fine. It seems there is a lack of humour, and a lack of understanding...

When I claimed that your pimp possibly threw you off his third floor balcony, what did you think I was thinking? I'm laughing my ass off, just having some fun.

When I ask what really happened, you still become retarded... "I'll tell you later" or "I don't know." Or, "It's a secret for now."

Whatever. You have your clique here on these forums, which is great for you. You can be what you are with them, and they will defend you. I am permabanned from those forums because I am not one of you, nor in the clique.

I digress... When someone breaks almost every bone in their body, including their lightweight skullz, only a fucking sub IQ idiot wouldn't question what was up when that happened.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Wishing you all the best for a positive outcome. I'm anticipating that you will come through this just fine and you will feel a hell of a lot better afterward. Sending you good thoughts and I will keep you in my prayers.... :thumbsup:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 20th, 2022, 3:04 am
Berry Sweet wrote: August 20th, 2022, 2:17 am Where did I say that? Just like where did I say I shattered every bone in my body? At every turn you make up something about me...it's gotten old.

No, the posters are not fine. It seems there is a lack of humour, and a lack of understanding...

When I claimed that your pimp possibly threw you off his third floor balcony, what did you think I was thinking? I'm laughing my ass off, just having some fun.

When I ask what really happened, you still become retarded... "I'll tell you later" or "I don't know." Or, "It's a secret for now."

Whatever. You have your clique here on these forums, which is great for you. You can be what you are with them, and they will defend you. I am permabanned from those forums because I am not one of you, nor in the clique.

I digress... When someone breaks almost every bone in their body, including their lightweight skullz, only a fucking sub IQ idiot wouldn't question what was up when that happened.
Will you just give it a rest FFS.

Everyone is wondering the same thing you are but we're just not obsessing over it... Mel, you can be a really good poster but you take things too far at times, especially while chasing some minor amusement that many times isn't really there.

My guess is that Berry was watering some hanging plants on her balcony and leaned a little too hard on her railing and the railing gave way and she lost her balance and fell... Now that a reasonable guess and quite plausible as well. But for now we have to just wait and see what really happened. It's not really a big deal not knowing.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 20th, 2022, 2:25 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 20th, 2022, 1:07 am

After your surgery and you heal, you should get that knee checked out! If the meniscus is worn; that's not good at all.

It sucks getting older and having health problems and issues. These shattered knees I have are no joke...just going thru this, researching knee issues on Google and watching on YouTube...I now understand majority of knee traumas....the pain is real. I hope you can get something done with your knee! Follow thru next time!
My niece said the doctors said I would be fine, and I'm at the best place in Loserville for the surgery.
I just dread after, and getting back to doing my thing.
I know Ill not be busting concrete up anytime soon, but that's something like I would like to be able if needed.

My knee has been messing up for years now, partly because my off sided walk from my hip up to my neck.
I try keeping my foot forward, but I have feet that point out.
I do pretty good till I forget, and have to pick things up, or get on a knee for something, then it's swelled for weeks.
I would get it looked at, but I have other things more important like my heart, and whats causing my knee to be off like it is, compressed ribs, rhomboids, and neck issues.
Something in there is a root of most my issues including my heart.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 20th, 2022, 12:36 pm

Wishing you all the best for a positive outcome. I'm anticipating that you will come through this just fine and you will feel a hell of a lot better afterward. Sending you good thoughts and I will keep you in my prayers.... :thumbsup:
I really appreciate it Renee, Ill try my best, gotta be here for people that want me around still :)
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I didn't know you had all these health problems...I will be here to support you :cheer:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Renee wrote: August 20th, 2022, 12:42 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: August 20th, 2022, 3:04 am

Will you just give it a rest FFS.

Everyone is wondering the same thing you are but we're just not obsessing over it... Mel, you can be a really good poster but you take things too far at times, especially while chasing some minor amusement that many times isn't really there.

My guess is that Berry was watering some hanging plants on her balcony and leaned a little too hard on her railing and the railing gave way and she lost her balance and fell... Now that a reasonable guess and quite plausible as well. But for now we have to just wait and see what really happened. It's not really a big deal not knowing.
Indeed.

Mel always likes to insert more bulkshit to stories...there are other forums to do that in, I'm sure. ..I just don't frequent that kinda forum/s. The DV days are long over, they have returned to dust.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: August 20th, 2022, 9:15 pm Indeed.

Mel always likes to insert more bulkshit to stories...there are other forums to do that in, I'm sure. ..I just don't frequent that kinda forum/s. The DV days are long over, they have returned to dust.
This is what you get when you post on all forums (including this one, which you rarely post at) about sustaining catastrophic bodily injuries, but not stating under what circumstance they occured.

When Orik broke his penis, he explained how he broke his penis. That way, we knew why his penis was broken.