Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: January 13th, 2022, 2:42 am I have to wonder about a lot of so called conservatives here, they did try to vote Romany in, and McCain. :kez:

By the way Mel, how many conservative parties are in Canada now ?
Conservative people vote for those type of clowns because they don't really have a choice.... It's a lesser of two evils situation.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:16 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 13th, 2022, 2:42 am I have to wonder about a lot of so called conservatives here, they did try to vote Romany in, and McCain. :kez:

By the way Mel, how many conservative parties are in Canada now ?
Conservative people vote for those type of clowns because they don't really have a choice.... It's a lesser of two evils situation.
Actually it's not the lesser, they are actually worse than Democrats.
I don't vote for them, and will never do so, but that's me of course.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:13 am Horseshit... You don't get the likes of Trudeau in office TWICE without there being a lot of libtards running around north of the border... If Canadians are so conservative then why don't they vote?
To keep things in perspective for you, 32.6% of Canadian voters voted for Trudeau in the last election. Our Conservatives actually had 33.7% of the vote, but we're the same here with Electoral College shit, even though we call it something different here.

51.3% of American voters voted for Biden.

Just something to consider, Renee.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 14th, 2022, 8:23 am
Renee wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:13 am Horseshit... You don't get the likes of Trudeau in office TWICE without there being a lot of libtards running around north of the border... If Canadians are so conservative then why don't they vote?
To keep things in perspective for you, 32.6% of Canadian voters voted for Trudeau in the last election. Our Conservatives actually had 33.7% of the vote, but we're the same here with Electoral College shit, even though we call it something different here.

51.3% of American voters voted for Biden.

Just something to consider, Renee.
Yeah, or so we are commanded to believe... :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's True, Biden passed up Trumps landslide in the middle of the night, saw it myself.
Doesn't matter those suitcases of ballots countering Trumps win.
Doesn't matter all those Soros Machines where online being voted on by German Lefties.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:13 pm Yeah, or so we are commanded to believe... :rofl:
Believe it! Your Mr. Poopy Pants garnered 20% more votes from the voters than our clown in charge did!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I was watching the vote counting.

It looked Trump is gonna but then all the votes started going for Biden.
I assumed Trump is gonna win because the counted votes percentage was so high.

Maybe they count them separately.

I dont know how they count them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:50 pm
Renee wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:13 pm Yeah, or so we are commanded to believe... :rofl:
Believe it! Your Mr. Poopy Pants garnered 20% more votes from the voters than our clown in charge did!
Not possible.... For example "Pennsylvania" at mid-night election day, Trump had a lead of over 500,000 votes with 90% of the precincts reporting in... By morning... AFTER the polls closed Trump lost the state by several hundred thousand votes.... Not numerically or statistically possible.

Trump also won every single "bellwether" county in every so-called battleground state... You cannot win a state without taking those counties. It has been that way for over 100 years but somehow Dimentia Joe managed it.... PRAISE THE LORD. A STATISTICAL MIRACLE HAS OCCURRED!!!... :laugh:

Also if anyone actually believes that Joey Botox Shit Pants garnered more votes that Barack Obama did in his historic 2008 election... Then they are either a lying fuckwad or a brain dead, brainwashed, ignorant, dumb as fuck, liberal pos....Whatever you have been told about the vote count is and obvious lie. Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking skills knows that the 2020 presidential election was a sham. The democraps have been rigging vote counts for decades going all the way back to the 1960 election between Kennedy and Nixon.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:laugh:

The abo woman translates his words into abo-english. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So lets get this straight, you are putting vaccinated people in danger :facepalm: :wacko:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 16th, 2022, 8:47 pm So lets get this straight, you are putting vaccinated people in danger :facepalm: :wacko:
The point was that its being translated into "aboriginal english".

Its sort of like translating English to Kentuckians.

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Alright, got it, I don't understand half of Kentucky anyhow, and didn't now we had aboriginals :teehe:
Still though all the hysteria about vaccinated when the vaccinated is the ones spreading it now.
I know the agenda, but it's more stupidity following those people.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday: We have more snow, maybe an inch of it.
MLK day also, the guy who didn't want people judging each other by the color of their skin, but who cares when Democrats want you to do so.
Better just to hate everyone :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 17th, 2022, 10:20 am :monday: We have more snow, maybe an inch of it.
MLK day also, the guy who didn't want people judging each other by the color of their skin, but who cares when Democrats want you to do so.
One thing that I've realized about Martin Luther King, is that in the USA, it's never a good idea to live on or near a road named Martin Luther King Boulevard, Street, Avenue, Parkway, or Drive...

Just not a good idea!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 17th, 2022, 9:24 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 17th, 2022, 10:20 am :monday: We have more snow, maybe an inch of it.
One thing that I've realized about Martin Luther King, is that in the USA, it's never a good idea to live on or near a road named Martin Luther King Boulevard, Street, Avenue, Parkway, or Drive...

Just not a good idea!
Those places are full of violent white supremacists.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 17th, 2022, 9:39 pm Those places are full of violent white supremacists.
Correct.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 17th, 2022, 9:24 pm

Just not a good idea!
As Chris Rock said...."Martin Luther King stood for nonviolence but ironically there is always some violence going down on MLK."... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really don't know if King near his end was more fed up with the democrats, or the people surrounding him.
He was really getting tired of both I believe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Rotten day here, and I'm just tired.
I hope your day was good, and enjoyable.
Maybe better tomorrow, I hope so, gotta go get a few things i can snack on, and milk of course for my rice, and cooking.
I need something cheesy I can snack on, anyone have a good idea ?
Some fried cheese snacks would be good if they made that kind of thing.
I love fried cheese.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:09 am I need something cheesy I can snack on, anyone have a good idea ?
Below are the superior cheesy snacks! They're actually pretty good! They're a Canadian thing though, and I'm unsure if they're exported to the States...