Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

I have central air, it would be intolerable without it now.
When I was little we didn't have it, I don't know how we did it, lots of windows opened, and screen doors I guess, and a fan.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey RF, hows the puppy ? Been worried about her.
Hope you are alright also. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: August 29th, 2021, 2:27 pm Hey RF, hows the puppy ? Been worried about her.
She's doing good. Gave her a haircut last night. I believe the spots growing on her are Sebaceous Adenoma.

What they are: a benign tumour of sebaceous glands, often wrongly called a wart. Very common in Poodles, Maltese, Bichons and their crosses.

How we tell: biopsy is necessary, however, the classic appearance and slow growth make us near-certain just by looking.

Treatment: most sebaceous adenomas never cause problems, but any that are ulcerated or being licked need removal.

I hope you are doing good. Thanksgiving, Helloween, Christmas. My fav season is upon us. Bring out my leather jacket.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a Sebaceous Cyst on my back once, got it cut out.
What it is is an oil gland that gets infected, and slowly grows, I think an ingrown hair can do it also.
I hope she will be alright, sometimes it can be a sign of other thing wrong, a compromised immune system.

I'm managing here, it's pretty hard dealing with my mom being gone, and me stuck in this house.
People don't realize it much, but someone like me has been orphaned, I have been here all my life just to take care of my parents, and them me.
Everything I about look at I see them, and it hurts.
Also I lost my point of living, nothing here I can live for anymore.
I'm not saying I don't have my other family, but they are not here, I do live for them also, and my few friends.
It's just hard you know.

The holidays I dread, I don't know what we will do yet here.
It's so depressing all of us together being depressed, and that's what it would be.
Maybe I should book a trip to Tahiti, or someplace nice. :teehe: sit on the beach, and watch the scenery.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hello peoples, hows life today, I hope good, and not so hot like we have got it.
I think I have a busy week this week, appointments, and stuff like that.
Also a ton of stuff from Amazon coming at different times, food shopping, and stuff.

I want to finish up clearing a few things out also, I gotta make it more easy around here cleaning.
I'm not changing much, just removing little things, most everything I decorated myself.
I have three huge photo albums also that need new books, I bought the last ones in 95, and they are falling apart.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reverse Flash wrote: August 29th, 2021, 4:53 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 29th, 2021, 2:27 pm Hey RF, hows the puppy ? Been worried about her.
She's doing good. Gave her a haircut last night. I believe the spots growing on her are Sebaceous Adenoma.

What they are: a benign tumour of sebaceous glands, often wrongly called a wart. Very common in Poodles, Maltese, Bichons and their crosses.

How we tell: biopsy is necessary, however, the classic appearance and slow growth make us near-certain just by looking.

Treatment: most sebaceous adenomas never cause problems, but any that are ulcerated or being licked need removal.

I hope you are doing good. Thanksgiving, Helloween, Christmas. My fav season is upon us. Bring out my leather jacket.
Glad to hear that the dog is okay and that the growth is most likely benign. :thumbsup:

I lost one of my dogs early last spring to cancer and I know how devastating it can be.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My niece lost one to cancer two, and four years ago.
She also lost one to a twisted stomach, poor dog suffered a lot. :(
I really worry about the pets in our lives, they are family even if some don't think so.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Rain here :stars:
Wish it would last for a few days.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 30th, 2021, 1:25 pm My niece lost one to cancer two, and four years ago.
I really worry about the pets in our lives, they are family even if some don't think so.
I've lost dogs before but this one was especially hard... I raised her and her brother from the time they were about 6 weeks old. My ex found these two abandoned and starving Eskimo pups at a job site and brought them home. I didn't think they would make it becsuse they were full if parasites and they were so young and weak. But being one to never say die, I took them to the vet where they stayed for a week and then brought them back home and nursed them back to health. They grew up to be unholy terrors and I fell in love with them. They were with me for the past 10 years but almost out of the blue the little female started acting odd... She was no longer her lively self and she wasn't eating and had blood in her stool. At first I thought it was just an allergy to the food I had recently changed but it turned out to be an aggressive intestinal cancer. I refused to put her thru doggy chemo because she was suffering enough...So I had to make that awful decision... :(

It was hard losing her but it's been especially hard watching her brother deal with the loss. The two were inseparable and fearless together...Unfortunately the little female was the brains of the outfit. Her brother is now lost without her... He is a shell of the dog he once was. He won't leave my side he always has to keep me in sight...and when I go out of the house, he howls like a wolf probably hoping that his sister will answer from somewhere... It's heartbreaking and I'm tearing up as I write this.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I understand Renee, when our Female husky died, Kodiak the mail one was so alone, and lost.
I would spend a lot of time with him, but still he missed her so much.
A few years later he died, and I was lost, I looked for him every time I got home from work for a few years.
I have to say Kodiak was one of the best dogs ever.

Loosing them like you did to cancer is awful, but not putting them away is worse.
You suffer, the dog suffers, and it's just not right no matter how we want to keep them around.
You did the pup right, you gave them a life, and loving home, and then helped them pass on as peaceful as it can get.
Hugs to you Renee, I mean it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 31st, 2021, 10:28 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 30th, 2021, 1:25 pm My niece lost one to cancer two, and four years ago.
I've lost dogs before but this one was especially hard... I raised her and her brother from the time they were about 6 weeks old. My ex found these two abandoned and starving Eskimo pups at a job site and brought them home. I didn't think they would make it becsuse they were full if parasites and they were so young and weak. But being one to never say die, I took them to the vet where they stayed for a week and then brought them back home and nursed them back to health. They grew up to be unholy terrors and I fell in love with them. They were with me for the past 10 years but almost out of the blue the little female started acting odd... She was no longer her lively self and she wasn't eating and had blood in her stool. At first I thought it was just an allergy to the food I had recently changed but it turned out to be an aggressive intestinal cancer. I refused to put her thru doggy chemo because she was suffering enough...So I had to make that awful decision... :(

It was hard losing her but it's been especially hard watching her brother deal with the loss. The two were inseparable and fearless together...Unfortunately the little female was the brains of the outfit. Her brother is now lost without her... He is a shell of the dog he once was. He won't leave my side he always has to keep me in sight...and when I go out of the house, he howls like a wolf probably hoping that his sister will answer from somewhere... It's heartbreaking and I'm tearing up as I write this.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Thanks, Blue and thank you Odi... :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: August 31st, 2021, 5:45 pm
Renee wrote: August 31st, 2021, 10:28 am

I actually tell my niece that all the time, she agrees of course :)
I'm glad she has hers even with the pain of them dying, and shes saved quite a few now from death, and a bad life.
She adopts them, and finds homes occasionally for some.
One she found she named Lucky, he was abused, and beat as a puppy, and had separation issues, sweet dog he was.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 31st, 2021, 6:58 pm Thanks, Blue and thank you Odi... :)
Here is another one to keep those tears flowing.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Renee wrote: August 30th, 2021, 12:23 pmGlad to hear that the dog is okay and that the growth is most likely benign. :thumbsup:

I lost one of my dogs early last spring to cancer and I know how devastating it can be.
What were the cancer signs? Like was he or she not eating and always tired?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have a white siamese/balinese cat now.

Its my sisters old cat.
This cat cant be around a toddler.

She is so old now.. 13 years.

But still has a lot of energy to play, cause noise throughout the night and just endlessly roam the house while meowing loudly.

I put her in the sauna for the night just so that I can sleep.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe you need something for it to play with Odi, cats get bored also.
By the way, I do not like house cats, and if my sister dropped one off on me it would be haled off someplace it wouldn't be found.

Owls, and coyote gotta eat you know, comment not related to the cat being gone of course :evil:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Hows life people, anything good going on ?

Well I think I'm getting a migraine, I'm also tired as can be from lack of sleep the last month, or so.
After my appointment, and a few calls I think Ill just crash today.

So, anything good happening, the weekend is near :)