Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Hey peoples :)
Still alive here I guess.
Been down a lot lately, but still kicking, and feeling a bit better for the moment, but appointment today unfortunately.
The drive does me in pretty much for a week, or so.

Well anyway I hope all of you are doing well, and good.
Berry I hope is better now, and running around like a kid :)

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:

Hi peoples :)
Happy September I hope.

Well today I'm on a different time zone thanks to some new meds, I have been out of it with them.
Got up at 4:30 today in the evening, I'm feeling quite useless right now, but at least I didn't get any spasms the last few days.
Doctors don't know what to do with me so they just push meds at me, and that's hard for them since I don't do well with most meds.

Well enough of that mess, how about you all, I hope good for now, and maybe doing something fun for the weekend :)
I'm thinking of doing some Christmas shopping online for the kids, the earlier i get that over with the better.
I'm likely going to get my little niece a hot pink guitar, she might be a rock star lol.
Well shes my rock star music, or not.

So, anything good going on, fun, food, or anything else ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi peoples, I'm not sure why we where down for so long, but I'm just guessing that maybe the servers crashed, and they had to rebuild the data bit by bit.
I don't know, but sorry I couldn't tell anyone, I really didn't know anything either.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its back.

I was getting worried. :teehe:
tech

Yes, thank god! It took them forever. So good to see everyone still kicking and everything in good repair. :flowers:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hate you had to deal with it, I know how stressful it is.
Well one thing funny about it is likely the little Trolls had to look outside a moment :teehe:

Just to let you know how grateful I am you host us here, it means a lot, thank you.
tech

You are so very welcome, blue. :kiss:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So it's Sunday Sept 10 already, anyone Christmas shopping yet :teehe:
Jezzzz ! the year is flying past, must be having a lot of fun, and getting older.

Well anyway, how goes it peoples :) anything good going on, not much here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Weekend peoples, and good day to you. :)
Not much going on here, I just saw out the Grimm Reaper from yesterday.
I was kind of disappointed at the time he left without me, but he said next time don't take the nitro tablet. :facepalm:
Odd story, when the mines, and railroads here in America started to be built, a lot of the miners died of heart attacks.
They had what was needed with them that could save their lives.
See dynamite sweats, just one drop of it would have saved most of them if they knew.

Well anyway, I hope all of you are well, and having some enjoyment in life, maybe some good food, and friends around.
Being the weekend maybe have both :) have a cookout, or cup of tea :)
Yong Jessie

Superchecker wrote: July 13th, 2013, 12:03 am
GuardianFlash wrote:I can't wait to show you some photos. Just have to get through tomorrow and then another 3 days off. I feel like driving somewhere far. Not like far far but a semi day trip. Well hope you have a good evening.
Whistler? Kamloops?

Bellingham? Seattle?
Did you manage to get to Bellingham? or Seattle? ive heard many good things about the place super cheap but also heard now dangerous many drug addicts live in tents in the downtown area both cities and where do you recommend goto?
Yong Jessie

Sharlee wrote: April 4th, 2013, 12:44 am
beanthere wrote:Hi everyone. Geez, everyone is getting sick again. I'm not really sick, although there are times I feel really drained and almost dizzy. Had a wonderful holiday time on Monday because I worked on the good Friday. We went down to Bellingham with Grandma. Only 10 minutes at the border both coming and going, because everybody else went on Friday, Saturday, Sunday...when people were waiting for 3-4 hours. :laugh:
Ate at the Old Country Buffet again, my kids love this place. 7 of us, all you can eat...about $70. We came home with a full gas tank and almost $400 in groceries.
We probably saved about another $400. :cool:
Now it's back to work and being tired again, but at least I have a job.
I love shopping in the states. I feel guilty about not supporting the Canadian economy, but things are SO cheap there ...

Do you bring a cooler with you when you go so you can buy refrigerated items or just drive home really fast?

Did you manage to get to Bellingham? or Seattle? ive heard many good things about the place super cheap but need current info as my friend told me dont go now i will be attacked as now dangerous many drug addicts live in tents in the downtown area both cities and where do you recommend goto?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:( I miss Sharlee a lot, very sweet person, and I thought she was pretty classy also.
I hope shes doing well.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Good day. My favorite Fall season is here. This cooler weather is great. New all season Continental DW06+ tires installed. Gonna go rip it on the highway. Picked up a new Sony inzone m9 4k monitor for my ps5. It is the truth and Reconciliation long weekend and then next weekend is Thanksgiving long weekend.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey hi :) glad you are still looking in.
Been in the hospital myself, just got home last night again.
I'm glad fall is here also, but Summer has not let go yet, and it was hot yesterday, and maybe today.
I'm not ready for winter is the bad thing, gotta feel like doing it first.

You know I dread Thanksgiving here, it's such a pain, and nobody that comes really wants to be here I think.
I gotta figure out what to do about it, and not sure if I can even consider having it this year.
Maybe we will just make some sandwiches, and say that was it, or maybe burgers, and pizza.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi peoples, I'm back for a moment, been a rough few days here.
I went for my appointment the other day, and they rushed me to the ER, and kept me in there.
I'm on more meds now so maybe they will kill me instead, tired, and dizzy from them.
Oh well, what am I suppose to do anyway.

Well I hope all of you are well, and maybe having a fun weekend, enjoy Fall like some others do :) it's a good time of the year if you can enjoy it.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I hope you are alright. I'm not on meds. Just need to take my vitamins.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm far from alright, but what are we to do, but I do hope you are, and have some great plans for this fall.
Those vitamins make sure they are good, and you need them, a lot of store bought, and hospital vitamins are useless, or even harmful.
Vitamin D is a big one, you need D3 with K2, and some others you need more stuff.
D without K2 will build up in your joints, and make them hurt, and can even cause heart issues.

Hey I just went to the road with the garbage, and the leaves are falling here slowly, the trees are not going to look good this year from the dry spells.
I'm also thinking it's going to be a pretty cold, and long winter, I dread that after fall.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hi peoples :) good day I hope for you.
Happy weekend to you.

So, how is things with you, anything good going on ?
Here nothing, but medical stuff, so tired of it, and being tired, but what is there to do you know.
Sorry not on much anymore, hard to get on much with oatmeal for brains you know.

It's really nice here right now with the weather, I hope you are getting some.
I'm stuck in a basement, but get out if you can, and enjoy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well it's Friday again, better for the moment, but off my poisoned meds for that.
Gotta get a few things done today, need milk for an experiment in buttercream Icing this evening.
It's nice out today so maybe Ill get some sun for a change also, I really need it even if my eyes don't.

Anything new going on with you, and the weekend ? :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi Peoples :howdy:
Well been busy today, had to sit down some so I can catch my breath, and let my heart settle down.
I think I'm about ready for Turkey day tomorrow, we are having Pizza giving the Turkey a pardon.
Unlike Biden walking off without pardoning the Turkey we let it be. :)

Pizza Pie, and Pies tomorrow, I considered spaghetti though so maybe next time.

I wish I could have all of you over sometime, wouldn't that be interesting.