Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

I'm sure he knows his father, the mother was quite proud in the photo she took with Castro i have seen.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Well rough day again, got out of bed at 4 today, what a bum I am.
Oh well, what can I do right.
So, anyone have a good weekend, and not so hot outside for you I hope.
It got to 99 f here yesterday, today about the same I guess, not sure.
It seems summer got here a bit early this year, and I really don't care for it, or the cold anymore.

Any good news peoples ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:

Happy almost the weekend peoples :)
Well I made it another week, almost didn't midweek with this afib being out of control.
Makes you think how can I get ready for it, and what about my family, and friends.

Got woke up this morning from a good dream, I was a werewolf just enjoying being in the forest, how cool is that.
Met another werewolf, a huge one who tried to kill me, but he wasn't that smart so I put him in his place.
I should have headed on in town to see if i could get a good belly rub :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fidel Castro is not Justin Trudeaus father... The only similarities are commie beliefs, bushy eyebrows and dark haircolor.

Justin Trudeau looks very much like Pierre Trudeau...

Eyes and facial structure.

You have to look up pictures of young Pierre Trudeau and compare them to Justin Trudeau.

Fidel Castro had that beard because he had the jawline of a baby. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not at all sure if he isn't Castros son, there is similarities.
Not that it matters as you said he's a commie just like Castro.

They should have let Castro play baseball, so much trouble would have been avoided. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 16th, 2024, 11:05 am i think you can get a mod for that traction control, a lot of people don't like it so they buy a kit so they can turn it off.
I was going to buy one for my Rav 4, but never got around to doing so.

Ford trucks are not bad unless you are talking about the tin cans they make now.
They look good, but lean against they, and watch them bend.
I loved my 87 150, well except for two things, the pitman arm on them go bad, and the 02 sensors are a pain.
i would have another 87 if I could get one.
Now my 71 Ford 3/4 ton was a rust bucket, even had a bucket hiding the big hole in the bed when I got it. :laugh:
Had sheet metal rabbited to the thing when I got done to it, and bondo.
I have a bad feeling about Fords because the domestic cars are so rusty despite of being only a few years old.

Thats not due to Americans lacking skill, its due to capitalistic greed and selling cheaply made shit for a hefty price to consumers.

Another cool car would be a Jeep wrangler... Somebody in here has one in white with the US army star on it.

I would like it in green with the star on it. :teehe:

Jeep wrangler sahara with Jurassic park theme. :teehe:

I hear they are not very good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have had good luck with fords, but bad luck with Chrysler products, or dodge.
Jeeps are alright I guess as long as you get the ones before the square headlights, that's when they really got cheap made.
My friends old Jeep Cherokee ran good, and was fast, but I liked my Toyota better, and it lasted where the Jeep did not.
Dodge/Chrysler products are pretty much the lower end of the big three here.
Anymore I'm primarily buying Toyota, but still looking for an older truck, or mustang.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh, about the time I hired on at Ford they ran the Jurassic park Explorers down the line, fun to know they where in a movie.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Been playing too much red dead online. Today I'm picking up this Dell Alienware Oled monitor for my PS5. I have the Sony Inzone M9. It's a phenomenal monitor. It's got auto tone mapping for HDR when PS5 is connected but for gaming the HDR could be a little more contrastsy.

I hope everything is well. My friend's girlfriend was found dead. Something to do with clogged artery in her head. She was having vision problem with one of her eyes. He went to LA. Texted her, she didn't reply.

July 4th is coming up. We have Canada Day on July 1st.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have the 48 inch monitor, it's pretty nice, and you can get into the settings to make it look even better.
:edit: I wasn't bragging on mine, just saying I think you will love yours, they are nice.

Sorry for your friend, that must hit him hard, I feel so bad for him.
I wonder if that covid shot killed her, that's one of the things it does is clog you up like that.
It could be a decade from now, and that stuff will still hit you like that I have read.

I hope you are doing well, and happy with things you can do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy day peoples :)
Well little sleep, but feeling a bit better for the moment, how about you all ?
Anything good happening, good weekend, food, love :teehe:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: June 25th, 2024, 9:51 am Happy day peoples :)
Well little sleep, but feeling a bit better for the moment, how about you all ?
Anything good happening, good weekend, food, love :teehe:
Happy Tuesday. The Oilers lost the Stanley Cup game last night 🌙. Really hot day. I bought the oled monitor. The Dell was sold out so I picked up a Samsung G60SD. The oled screen in hdr seem a bit dim but it's ok. Oled gets the really deep inky high contrast look. I gotta turn hdr off on my ps5 and see how it looks. I play a lot of red dead online. Wish they would release a PS5 version of the game with higher resolution graphics. Gotta get through work for the next couple of days and then long weekend baby!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mine is perfect for gaming, I can't complain about it.
The only part that bugs me sometimes is the cleaning mode, but it does keep the burn in image stuff from happening like older screens.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Hi peoples, good day I hope.
Well I think I'm going back to bed, been up for quite a while now, but oh well hope you all enjoy your day. :)

Quote from me :)
Share a Smile, some of us don't have one.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well zero sleep for me, damn calls coming in, most spammers.
My appointment got moved earlier in the day, and my insurance house calls are bugging the crap out of me.
We will give you $15 after you get a house call from us, well keep it, and don't bug me anymore, they will though.

So, at least I got my grass cut, and the trash blown back out so the neighbors can enjoy it.
one of the fools came out, and looked cross at me, never did anything to them, but it was hard not saying something to the bum.
Out in public in his boxers looking at his car engine, how sickening can you get.
I hate Kentucky, and always have, but I hate it more every day.
If not for family I would have been gone a long time ago.

Yeah, I'm rambling, and angry, pretty tired I guess.
Love you guys though :)
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Get some good sleep tonight. I'm off work in a few hours and then off for long weekend. My new Samsung oled monitor after some adjustments it looks good but I get eye strain. Harsh on the eyes. My coworker is treating me to Popeyes tonight.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had to turn down the brightness on my oled, my eyes couldn't take it, but it looks great still.
Being a big monitor it's great, and I would take a bigger one.
I still find myself sitting a bit close to it.

I got a little sleep last night, I'm hoping I can manage today since I have company coming twice, and going out to eat.
I think they want to go to Texas Roadhouse, but I hate that nasty place, and Texmex is disgusting in my opinion.
I guess Ill be drinking tea, and just try to enjoy the company.

We have popeyes here someplace, but I never tried it, I think my brother says the biscuits are good there.
I hope it was fun, and good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Sunday peoples :)

Well I hope you all are better off than I am, and it's been a good weekend. :)
Not much going on here, went out to eat yesterday with my family, and aunts, was good seeing them.
They are over my sisters right now, but will be over later before going home, good thing I gave them stuff. :teehe: makes them happy, and I get rid of stuff. Win win right.
I got my nephew here also, but he goes home this evening, and then I can rest thankfully.
It's really good seeing everyone, but what a relief when they go home.
Anyone here feel the same ?

Well any fun happening ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I'm having dinner with family. You have plan with family on July 4th?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's nice, I hope it is fun, and people get some good memories.
Ill likely sit here in the basement, no plans here.
Not that I can do much right now.

Hows the pup doing ?