Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 199982Unread post Blue Frost »

I used to do the same with the candy here, but had one big bowel.
One teen asked me why he got the candy corn, and not the good stuff, I told him beggars can't be choosers.
I had two moms come up dressed as witches, and I gave them the good stuff, their kids where adorably cute.
Yeah I'm a sucker. :teehe:

Odi would like Walmart, they might have low class fatties, but they are Ghetto girl there.


Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 199985Unread post Blue Frost »

:friday:
Hi peoples :)
Well I voted today for what good it does, so that's over with.
A lot of Democrats are wondering what happened to their party, the Clinton's is what happened.
I can't believe so many people are that ignorant of who they vote for.
News for them it is not the democrat party anymore, it's the socialist party of America the Clinton's let in for their support.
Now you have the cram of the rotten crop running things, and right out in the open now.

I feel a bit bad today, but it's so nice out I hate to waste the day.
I got some running done, the back yard cleaned off, and some yard stuff put away for the winter.
I'm getting laundry done up now, thank goodness for the machines we have now days.
When I was a kid we had a finger smashing wringer we squashed our fingers in, and girls got their hair caught in it. :teehe:
I still remember my grandmother going to the creek, she would beat the clothing on a rock. :facepalm:
We have it so easy today, it's making us weaklings in mind, and body.

I hope you have something good going on today, or this weekend.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5961
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 199986Unread post Odinson »

All career politicians should be removed... Democrat and Republican.

Clean the air.

Get new guys and gals in there.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 199987Unread post Blue Frost »

Whats needed is term limits just like for the presidency, and oversight into money made, and where it comes from.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5961
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200005Unread post Odinson »

Melskie...

Did you have to pay the "trudeaubucks" back?
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200013Unread post Blue Frost »

Good day peoples :)
Well been busy today, doctors appointment, grocery shopping, and baking salmon for breakfast :teehe: yummy.
Anything new going on with you ?
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200026Unread post Blue Frost »

:thorsday:
Hi peoples, I hope all is well.
Rough start for me today, got almost to my appointment, and my car dies on me on the interstate. :facepalm:
Took almost two hours for a tow truck, and I'm stranded now without a working car.
Well at least it wasn't raining I guess.
I really needed to make that appointment.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5961
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200030Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:19 pm :thorsday:
Hi peoples, I hope all is well.
Rough start for me today, got almost to my appointment, and my car dies on me on the interstate. :facepalm:
Took almost two hours for a tow truck, and I'm stranded now without a working car.
Well at least it wasn't raining I guess.
I really needed to make that appointment.
What are the symptoms of the car?
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200034Unread post Blue Frost »

Odinson wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:23 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:19 pm :thorsday:
Hi peoples, I hope all is well.
Rough start for me today, got almost to my appointment, and my car dies on me on the interstate. :facepalm:
Took almost two hours for a tow truck, and I'm stranded now without a working car.
Well at least it wasn't raining I guess.
I really needed to make that appointment.
What are the symptoms of the car?
I'm thinking it's maybe the alternator, it just lost power, but the battery rebounded some after sitting a bit.
I was driving along, and it started surging not speeding up, all the lights on the dash lit up, and power steering went out.
Then it lost all power, and as I was trying to get over off the road it died on me.
If it's not the alternator, or battery, I'm not sure what it would be.
Terminals are clean, has good gas so I really don't have any other ideas.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200035Unread post Blue Frost »

:friday:
Hello peoples, I hope you have a great day.
Cool, and wet here today, not going to play outside any.
How about you, anything good going on ?
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200039Unread post Blue Frost »

Well it's Saturday, wet out, snow, and just a nasty looking day out there.
Snow, cold, and blah :yuk:
I really wish I was someplace else.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200049Unread post Blue Frost »

:monday:
Well I hope the weekend was good for you, and the week has started well.
Feeling a bit rough here, the long walk, and stress of breaking down the other day took it's toll on me.
I guess, I gotta just get up, and fight on though, things need done.
Still stranded without a car till I get it fixed, good thing I can order groceries.

SO, anyone have any fun lately, nice trip, or anything ?
Loserville is so boring, not much here for fun unless you like drinking, and being a crackhead.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5961
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200050Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:42 pm :monday:
Well I hope the weekend was good for you, and the week has started well.
Feeling a bit rough here, the long walk, and stress of breaking down the other day took it's toll on me.
I guess, I gotta just get up, and fight on though, things need done.
Still stranded without a car till I get it fixed, good thing I can order groceries.

SO, anyone have any fun lately, nice trip, or anything ?
Loserville is so boring, not much here for fun unless you like drinking, and being a crackhead.
Do they have any ideas about the car problem?
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200051Unread post Blue Frost »

Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:42 pm :monday:
Well I hope the weekend was good for you, and the week has started well.
Feeling a bit rough here, the long walk, and stress of breaking down the other day took it's toll on me.
I guess, I gotta just get up, and fight on though, things need done.
Still stranded without a car till I get it fixed, good thing I can order groceries.

SO, anyone have any fun lately, nice trip, or anything ?
Loserville is so boring, not much here for fun unless you like drinking, and being a crackhead.
Do they have any ideas about the car problem?
It's still in my garage, I have not felt good, and it's cold out so I wont find out till I can get out.
I'm pretty sure the alternator is bad, the battery gains some charge back after sitting a while.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5961
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200054Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:51 pm
Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:42 pm :monday:
Well I hope the weekend was good for you, and the week has started well.
Feeling a bit rough here, the long walk, and stress of breaking down the other day took it's toll on me.
I guess, I gotta just get up, and fight on though, things need done.
Still stranded without a car till I get it fixed, good thing I can order groceries.

SO, anyone have any fun lately, nice trip, or anything ?
Loserville is so boring, not much here for fun unless you like drinking, and being a crackhead.
Do they have any ideas about the car problem?
It's still in my garage, I have not felt good, and it's cold out so I wont find out till I can get out.
I'm pretty sure the alternator is bad, the battery gains some charge back after sitting a while.
So there is some power?

Its not completely dead?


What kind of car do you have?
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200055Unread post Blue Frost »

Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2022, 8:08 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:51 pm
Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:42 pm :monday:
Well I hope the weekend was good for you, and the week has started well.
Feeling a bit rough here, the long walk, and stress of breaking down the other day took it's toll on me.
I guess, I gotta just get up, and fight on though, things need done.
Still stranded without a car till I get it fixed, good thing I can order groceries.

SO, anyone have any fun lately, nice trip, or anything ?
Loserville is so boring, not much here for fun unless you like drinking, and being a crackhead.
Do they have any ideas about the car problem?
It's still in my garage, I have not felt good, and it's cold out so I wont find out till I can get out.
I'm pretty sure the alternator is bad, the battery gains some charge back after sitting a while.
So there is some power?

Its not completely dead?


What kind of car do you have?
I have a 2008 Toyota Rav 4, I haven't had much issue with it other than the alternator maybe a decade back.
The battery is two years old now.

Rain tomorrow, and cold so even if I feel alright Ill likely not look at it unless just trying to start it.
If it starts it's not likely the battery.
Maybe it's some sensor I don't know about, who knows.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5961
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200057Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:32 pm
Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2022, 8:08 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:51 pm
Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:42 pm :monday:
Well I hope the weekend was good for you, and the week has started well.
Feeling a bit rough here, the long walk, and stress of breaking down the other day took it's toll on me.
I guess, I gotta just get up, and fight on though, things need done.
Still stranded without a car till I get it fixed, good thing I can order groceries.

SO, anyone have any fun lately, nice trip, or anything ?
Loserville is so boring, not much here for fun unless you like drinking, and being a crackhead.
Do they have any ideas about the car problem?
It's still in my garage, I have not felt good, and it's cold out so I wont find out till I can get out.
I'm pretty sure the alternator is bad, the battery gains some charge back after sitting a while.
So there is some power?

Its not completely dead?


What kind of car do you have?
I have a 2008 Toyota Rav 4, I haven't had much issue with it other than the alternator maybe a decade back.
The battery is two years old now.

Rain tomorrow, and cold so even if I feel alright Ill likely not look at it unless just trying to start it.
If it starts it's not likely the battery.
Maybe it's some sensor I don't know about, who knows.
Tell us how it goes.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200058Unread post Blue Frost »

I will, but not today :teehe:
It ran today, and the battery light didn't come on, I ran it for five minutes.
I really hope it's not something that just shows up when it likes, and a mechanic can't find the issue. :facepalm:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200067Unread post Blue Frost »

:thorsday:
Hi peoples, I hope all is well with you.
freezing here still, kind of depressing when I want to get out some.

So, anyone ready for Turkey day, going to be ham day here.
I would just as soon have a burger myself.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96445
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 200096Unread post Blue Frost »

Hi peoples :)
I hope all of you are well, and warm.
The cold has got to me a bit, and heart issues.
We had our thanksgiving today, they liked the ham a lot, and the deviled eggs I messed up with a bit much mustard :teehe:
The Key Lime pie went well also, thought I would have more left for me.
I really wish I could have done more for them.

Well still stranded here, car starts, but how can I trust it, and I really don't want to break down in freezing weather.
I guess it's alright though, not going anyplace anyhow.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply