Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Well I got a little done, but the calking was dried up :( Oh well not a big hurry anyhow.

So if you haven't tried the stuff Bar Keepers friend does a great job cleaning a lot of stuff, I use it on the stove often, and it cleans the stains in the old tub up quite well.
Makes metal look great also, but the best use I have for it is cleaning the marks out of the sinks from metal pans, and such marking them up.
I used it on headlights even, takes a lot of that foggy look off them better than a lot of the car store stuff.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Your nephew is big boy. I remember when he was playing with toys. Now going into college.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, he was born 18 years ago, crazy how time flies like that.
I have to wonder how much money i have spent on him over the years :laugh: I could be rich.
Wasn't you about 18 back when I started on DV ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsdaay:
Hello peoples, I hope you had a good night, and having a good day :)
Sunny here so I cleaned the hedge out, and drive off, an appointment is next.
Gotta try to do a little every day so i don't fall behind on stuff migraines, or not.
I think the rest of the day after my appointment if I can Ill just pick up, and put away a few things.

How about you, doing anything good today ?
Mel Gibson

Not too much going on around here today! Started re-hanging the Christmas lights around the house with proper plastic clips, since the zip-ties currently holding them up aren't ideal and far too ghetto. Got a bit done, then my fingers started getting cold. I'll continue on with that job tomorrow.

Ordered some ARMORskid skid shoes for my snowblower today also. The stock shoes aren't that great on my somewhat uneven gravel driveway, and I have to fight with the machine in certain areas more than I'd like to. The new aftermarket skids should hopefully solve that problem!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I need a good snowblower, but really I wouldn't use it enough so to recoup the cost, and room it would take up.
I hope the new shoes work for yours, I'm sure it's a necessary thing there.

Well I ended up doing much of nothing today after my appointment, I had to turn the lights out, and lay down.
My eyes are a mess from the migraines, and photosensitive stuff from it, hard to look at a computer right now even.
Always tomorrow i guess, maybe Ill get something done. :)
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 10th, 2021, 12:23 am I need a good snowblower, but really I wouldn't use it enough so to recoup the cost, and room it would take up.
I hope the new shoes work for yours, I'm sure it's a necessary thing there.

Well I ended up doing much of nothing today after my appointment, I had to turn the lights out, and lay down.
My eyes are a mess from the migraines, and photosensitive stuff from it, hard to look at a computer right now even.
Always tomorrow i guess, maybe Ill get something done. :)
Ariens is generally pretty good (it's what I own), and they make a compact 20" wide model. Probably wouldn't take up too much room! I have a long driveway, so went with a larger model. If my driveway was paved, the stock shoes would've probably been OK, but these new shoes will be a nice chunk of solid steel, far superior to the thin pressed steel skids the factory provides, while offering better flotation on unpaved surfaces.

Ever speak to a Doktor about migraine meds? They make meds specifically for that problem...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

None of the meds have worked so far except ones that make me sick.
I'm suppose to be getting some spinal shots, but they have not got back to me on it.
I rather the neck shots that deaden the nerves, and muscle spasms.
My issue is compounded by several issues, makes it hard to do anything with me, and also me, and meds don't do well.

I had a snow blower a few years back, a small one that ended up being junk.
I wanted that small Ariens, but gave up on it.
It would be nice to have, but it would never pay itself off for me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Happy day people, I hope :)
Well got a little more sleep last night, I can at least think a little so far today.
Started on some paperwork, got a little done, and next is scanning off bills, and other stuff like that.
Drab, and dreary here today, but it's all the same in a basement you know.

Speaking of bills, wow my utilities have gone through the roof, my gas, and electric doubled since last statement.
The Damn Democrats are really F-ing things up for people, and it's another reason I hate Louisville.
They added another tax on the Water bill because they said the government said they could, just because. :angry:

So, anything good going on, it is the weekend for most of you in a few hours :)
Mel Gibson

Well, I'm farting around the mall in Nelson while I wait for my new sliding rear window to be installed in my F150!

Enjoying a London Fog tea at the moment while I kill a few hours waiting.

Mask mandates are fucking retarded. I'm not even wearing mine properly and nobody is giving a fuck.

Small town malls are old school. Reminds me of the smaller local mall where I grew up in the 1980's.

They've removed all the seats in the main corridors because Covid. Fucking retarded.

Not only have they installed wheels on the goal posts, they've made sure to grease them up also. Fuck masks, and fuck this Covid bullshit!
Mel Gibson

Ended up buying a lined jean jacket! Soon I'll be rocking the Canadian Tuxedo look... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a lined jean jacket for a long time, I miss the last one I had my ex Brother in law gave me.
It was an official Mustang one, and black, it was comfy, and warm.

LOL, a day at the Mall, pick up any cute girls there :teehe:
It's been a lot of years since I hanged out at the mall, might have been the 80s. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 10th, 2021, 11:53 pm I had a lined jean jacket for a long time, I miss the last one I had my ex Brother in law gave me.
It was an official Mustang one, and black, it was comfy, and warm.

LOL, a day at the Mall, pick up any cute girls there :teehe:
It's been a lot of years since I hanged out at the mall, might have been the 80s. :laugh:
It wasn't really that busy in there at all. It's a small town mall, so not very big. Plenty of spaces for lease in there too. I almost think malls are a dying breed. People just flood to Wal Mart these days it seems, or order online.

Malls certainly aren't what they were when we were kids...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most our malls are gone now, and the one left is full of bad people most the time hanging around.
A lot of crime in the area thanks to the Democrats moving all the lowlifes around it, and worthless people from bad areas.
Ruined a nice place really just like my neighborhood.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue I hope you are okay with all the nasty weather in your area. I heard that parts of Kentucky got whacked with tornadoes... At least 50 people dead so far.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Might be a record holder tornado, it traveled over 200 miles just missing my niece by a mile.
they where hold up in the basement last night at 2am because of it.
We had some bad weather here, but nothing like they got, it missed up.
I was up, and all we got was a lot of hard rains, and a lot of lightning, couldn't see much at points with the rain.
Bad part for tonight is the temps are going below freezing, it was in the mid 60s last night till about noon today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh, Happy Saturday :)
Had a belated birthday party for my little niece today, she racked up this year with three parties. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 11th, 2021, 4:57 pm Might be a record holder tornado, it traveled over 200 miles just missing my niece by a mile.
they where hold up in the basement last night at 2am because of it.
We had some bad weather here, but nothing like they got, it missed up.
I was up, and all we got was a lot of hard rains, and a lot of lightning, couldn't see much at points with the rain.
Bad part for tonight is the temps are going below freezing, it was in the mid 60s last night till about noon today.
I'm glad to hear that you and your family are safe... The safety and security of your family is all that matters when shit like this happens. The growing severity of these seasonal storms makes you wonder if this climate change noise is real. I'm inclined to think that it is but how much humans are responsible for is open to debate.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Where all safe, and that in the end is all that counts, much appreciated. :)

Climate change is real, it's been happening since the earth became earth, and before even :laugh:
Man has a little to do with it, but not anything drastic like world ending.
It's like the cows farting, I guess the millions of Buffalo warmed the planet after the ice age, there was more buffalo I believe than cows today on farms. :kez: people are ignorant believing that stuff.
Trees, and plants need those farts by the way.
Now for pollution we are pretty nasty, but it's nothing compared to nature, and just rotting matter, volcanic activate, and seepage from the ground.
Also where are we in the galaxy, how many sun spots.
I think right now we should be much hotter, or ready for that great ice age.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´m prone to believe that the suns activity has something to do with it.

Historically there have been cold and warm centuries.