Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Well happy day for you all I hope. :)
Tired here, been going since 3 am cleaning, and doing wash.
I got a new mattress this morning, and got new sheets also :)
I hope to have a good night sleep on this one, it's pretty comfy feeling.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Good morning peoples :)
Well we have a lot of rain going on, was thundering all night, and it was a white out when I left this morning.
Man people are awful drivers anymore, wrecks all over the place, and blocked roads.

So I don't think ill do much today, I might go back to bed, and try my new mattress out again :teehe: pretty comfy compared to the one I took off the bed.
Does anyone have anything good going on ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 16th, 2023, 9:42 am :thorsday:
Well we have a lot of rain going on, was thundering all night, and it was a white out when I left this morning.
Man people are awful drivers anymore, wrecks all over the place, and blocked roads.

So I don't think ill do much today, I might go back to bed, and try my new mattress out again :teehe: pretty comfy compared to the one I took off the bed.
We got snow... Its couple minus celsius degrees... Its supposed to get really cold soon.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hi all. Hope your doing ok.
I'm getting better but I still have to be careful. I found out from my doctor that I had actually broken 4 ribs, when the ER doctor was suggesting it was only one. It will be a month off for me come Wednesday.
There are about 4-5 people covering for me at work right now, and they still called me this morning to find out how to do something.
Apparently I am deeply missed there. Meanwhile, this week two of the vehicles we have ended up with a flat tire, while one of them has a battery that is brand new but was drained somehow. I replaced that battery when this happened last year, and it worked fine up till now, (we had brought said vehicle to 2 different mechanic shops, and both of them had said the battery was fine back then), We already had the starter replaced by one of these mechanics because he said that was what was causing it. They all said the alternator is fine, but now I have my doubts. They all did a parasitic leak test but could determine nothing.
I charged the battery and am hoping that my boy who drives that thing had just left a light on or something.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Glad to see your health is going well, Blue :ghi:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: February 18th, 2023, 10:45 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 16th, 2023, 9:42 am :thorsday:

We got snow... Its couple minus celsius degrees... Its supposed to get really cold soon.
We got snow, and the next day 70F, and then rain, wind, and flooding with 20s, and 30s.
Back up to 55f right now, and wet outside, good times. :teehe:
I hate this place.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: February 20th, 2023, 12:13 am Hi all. Hope your doing ok.
I'm getting better but I still have to be careful. I found out from my doctor that I had actually broken 4 ribs, when the ER doctor was suggesting it was only one. It will be a month off for me come Wednesday.
There are about 4-5 people covering for me at work right now, and they still called me this morning to find out how to do something.
Apparently I am deeply missed there. Meanwhile, this week two of the vehicles we have ended up with a flat tire, while one of them has a battery that is brand new but was drained somehow. I replaced that battery when this happened last year, and it worked fine up till now, (we had brought said vehicle to 2 different mechanic shops, and both of them had said the battery was fine back then), We already had the starter replaced by one of these mechanics because he said that was what was causing it. They all said the alternator is fine, but now I have my doubts. They all did a parasitic leak test but could determine nothing.
I charged the battery and am hoping that my boy who drives that thing had just left a light on or something.
Oh bad to have that many ribs broke, I hope you are not laying around a lot.
I have compressed ribs, and a part of a rib that broke off that floats around, but never a broke one.
I do know many who have had broke ribs, and it isn't a good feeling is it.
One of my workers at Ford had two broke ones, and he had to work because of bills, he wrapped his up while working.
The doctor doesn't like wrapping them, but if you do things it does help, but it's good to take it off when you can.
The guy at work said it hurt like hell for a while after taking the bandages off, but he had to do what he had to do.

Funny thing, when he hired on he bought a new car, a boat, and a Jet ski right off the bat.
He laughed at me for still driving my old car, but later had money issues for being stupid, and asking me what he should do. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: February 20th, 2023, 3:40 am Glad to see your health is going well, Blue :ghi:
It's up, and down a lot, but I think when the weather gets better it will help me a lot.
I am doing better than last you posted though, it's hard when the weather changes so much this time of year.
I did get me a new mattress that seems to be helping a lot, it's took a lot of pressure off things that where causing spasms, and my heart beats more steady on it for some reason.

I hope you are getting better, I really do.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 20th, 2023, 10:29 am
Berry Sweet wrote: February 20th, 2023, 3:40 am Glad to see your health is going well, Blue :ghi:
It's up, and down a lot, but I think when the weather gets better it will help me a lot.
I am doing better than last you posted though, it's hard when the weather changes so much this time of year.
I did get me a new mattress that seems to be helping a lot, it's took a lot of pressure off things that where causing spasms, and my heart beats more steady on it for some reason.

That's good you are getting some relief. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

I'm doing good. My legs are healing slowly, slowly. I'm walking with a cane... but I can do short walks without it. My right leg is healed good...I can bend it and gained strength back...my left leg I only bending at 70°...im still stretching it and it will eventually bend....but it is happening.

I too also can not wait for better weather.. I missed last summer being cooped up in the hospital.. ..and mostly cooped up at home.. i just want to be outside.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is nothing like good mobility, and freedom is there, we all take it for granted.
I think we both need a vacation from all this Berry, someplace mild, and sunny with a beach, and cute little drinks. :teehe:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Berry Sweet wrote: February 20th, 2023, 5:26 pm
Blue Frost wrote: February 20th, 2023, 10:29 am
for some reason.

That's good you are getting some relief. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

I'm doing good. My legs are healing slowly, slowly. I'm walking with a cane... but I can do short walks without it. My right leg is healed good...I can bend it and gained strength back...my left leg I only bending at 70°...im still stretching it and it will eventually bend....but it is happening.

I too also can not wait for better weather.. I missed last summer being cooped up in the hospital.. ..and mostly cooped up at home.. i just want to be outside.
Glad to hear your on the mend. There is no worse place to be stuck than in the hospital bed. Day and night there is noises with all the equipment beeping, the call buttons, and having random nurses and doctors showing up to do whatever. Even the cleaners and orderlies were banging things around. It's almost as if they so hate their chosen lot in life that they will take it out on the patients in the most passive-agressive way possible. The only improvement that I could see while my mom was there, was the quality of food, it seemed almost edible. Fortunately, I didn't hurt myself in such a way that I needed to stay there, or I would have needed a straight jacket.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had to have my family bring me food, the hospital food was more than disgusting.
Also they said it was heart healthy which is BS.
At one point they said they where going to force feed me through a tube lol.
I told them I would get up, and drag myself out of there, and go across the street to the restaurant first.
Everything had a fish taste including fish jello, and they had turkey sausage, and burgers also with a fish taste. :yuk:

My only enjoyment was flirting with the pretty nurses, I never had so many in one place. :yuk: :laugh:
One was real quiet, and stern acting, I loved messing with her.

I had one nurse for a while, and I wanted to bring her home with me :blush:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
morning peoples :) I hope it's a good day for you all.
I'm not feeling so bad right now so maybe I can enjoy the day some.
I figure the rain came in, and left is why I feel a bit better, seems to happen that way a lot.

So, anything new going on with things ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Okey, since yesterday when I felt pretty good, I now hurt a lot, and want someone to be humane, and shot me. :blush:
I always pay for that good day.

So happy Friday peoples :) I hope you are good today, someone needs to be.
Anything good going on for the weekend, I think we are getting rain again how I feel so Ill be stuck inside.
I have floors to mop though, and some cleaning lol.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Well nasty rain today, windy, and just nasty :teehe:
I just came in from out there, and I think we are going to get worse weather today.

So, I hope you all have good weather, and a good start to the week.
I think I'm going to mop a floor, and do the inside house work is all.
Fun stuff right.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hi Blu. Sorry your weather sucks. Of course, it sucks here too. We joined the rest of North America this weekend and got more than a foot of snow dumped on
us. It was really weird for me not to be the one who actually had to deal with it though. My kids had to do it at home. Not sure who dealt with it at my workplace. Doctors appointment tomorrow. Should be one more week and I'm back to it, albeit probably on light duty for another few weeks after that.
Hoping that that's going to be the end of winter now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It got pretty warm here today, but windy, and overcast.
The rain came this morning, but stopped.
I'm sure we will get another seep freeze soon so I got a few things done outside needing done.
The bad is I always find more that needs done :facepalm:

Please don't over do it Beanthere if you go back, bosses usually will try to push you into something not good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:hhd:

Well I spent my day yesterday in the emergency room, I give it zero stars !
My spasms got so bad I had to go, and to find out I had a rock also likely loosened by the mass spasms.
They drugged me up, and pretty much did nothing that got to the bottom of the spasms.
I feel like I have been in a car wreck right now, I think I ripped more muscles.

I do hope your day went better, and today is better for us all. :)
Anything good going on ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 1st, 2023, 10:47 am :hhd:

Well I spent my day yesterday in the emergency room, I give it zero stars !
My spasms got so bad I had to go, and to find out I had a rock also likely loosened by the mass spasms.
They drugged me up, and pretty much did nothing that got to the bottom of the spasms.
I feel like I have been in a car wreck right now, I think I ripped more muscles.

I do hope your day went better, and today is better for us all. :)
Anything good going on ?
Sorry to hear that...

I was wondering where you are at. :teehe:

I´m playing Hogwarts legacy. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks Odi, appreciated.
I'm feeling pretty rough from it, and hurt all over from the spasms.
It got real warm out today, I really wanted to do stuff. 82f at one point.
Maybe tomorrow Ill be able, I need some food now that I haven't been able to get out lately.

how is the game, my sister has been wanting it, and shes a big fan of that movie.
I never saw the movie, just a few moments on Youtube years back.
Some of the game looked interesting online.