Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195312Unread post Blue Frost »

Same as what happened with all the crying Brits lined up to turn in their guns a few years back.
All those people should have took them in fully loaded, and ready to use them.

I saw a lot of nice antique firearms turned in, that should have been in museums also, they are likely smelted down, or in some government persons private collection now.


Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5773
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195313Unread post Odinson »

There would have been more weapons in circulation and thus more weapons for the resistance fighters.


But the thing is that the Jews didnt know what was happening.


You wont know either when the time comes.


If the media doesnt talk about it and the extermination camps are top secret, you dont really know whats happening.

You might hear rumors.

But the government "evacuates" you with some excuse that you believe.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195314Unread post Blue Frost »

Today we have tech, and if tech is out we all know something is up.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3883
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195316Unread post Mel Gibson »

Renee wrote: November 28th, 2021, 11:26 am I've said this before and I will say it again... You Canadians are clueless on this issue because you NEVER had a legal right to own a gun... In fact I do believe your firearms are registered and thus open to confiscation by your faggot loving, boy wonder, of a far left idiot prime minister. Don't believe it can happen; ... just look at your common wealth brethren down under... You are just one crazy fucker with a gun away from having your firearms privileges ripped away by your liberal scumbag government.
Here, handguns are registered. Most long guns are not. There was a long gun registry introduced in 1995 by the Liberal government, but the Conservative government ended that in 2012.

And because there is no long gun registry here, this will create a problem for the Liberals current "AR style" firearms ban. It was basically put on the back burner, and we've still not heard anything more about it yet. (For the record, the 'ban' was introduced over a year and a half ago now)...

It's difficult to enforce a ban when they don't know who owns what. Surprisingly, our homosexual boy wonder never did reintroduce a registration scheme this time around. I think even he realizes how unpopular it was.

I could argue that our laws are somewhat similar to your rather restrictive New Jersey gun laws, Renee...
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6124
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195319Unread post Renee »

Mel Gibson wrote: November 28th, 2021, 4:15 pm
Renee wrote: November 28th, 2021, 11:26 am I've said this before and I will say it again... You Canadians are clueless on this issue because you NEVER had a legal right to own a gun... In fact I do believe your firearms are registered and thus open to confiscation by your faggot loving, boy wonder, of a far left idiot prime minister. Don't believe it can happen; ... just look at your common wealth brethren down under... You are just one crazy fucker with a gun away from having your firearms privileges ripped away by your liberal scumbag government.
Here, handguns are registered. Most long guns are not. There was a long gun registry introduced in 1995 by the Liberal government, but the Conservative government ended that in 2012.

And because there is no long gun registry here, this will create a problem for the Liberals current "AR style" firearms ban. It was basically put on the back burner, and we've still not heard anything more about it yet. (For the record, the 'ban' was introduced over a year and a half ago now)...

It's difficult to enforce a ban when they don't know who owns what. Surprisingly, our homosexual boy wonder never did reintroduce a registration scheme this time around. I think even he realizes how unpopular it was.

I could argue that our laws are somewhat similar to your rather restrictive New Jersey gun laws, Renee...
Go right ahead... NJ gun laws suck and they are completely unconstitutional so you will only be proving my point. In a state run by liberal scum this is what you get. Liberals are a problem everywhere you encounter them.

Aussie guns laws before the Port Arthur shooting were similar to yours but that didn't stop their authoritarian government from instituting a total ban on so called assault weapons and most other types of semi auto long arms. Those who did not comply with the ban were turned into criminals with a wave of a pen.

Anything else stupid you want to say? You really do not get it.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3883
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195325Unread post Mel Gibson »

Of course I get it. What do you want me to say? So far, we have not confiscated firearms in this country, unlike Australia, UK, and New Zealand.

Will they eventually try? Maybe. But I can't worry about that until it actually happens. And so far it hasn't happened.
User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3883
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195334Unread post Mel Gibson »

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2021, 7:14 am I have not a bit of a connection to this place Mel, I have hated it most my life.
I tried several times in the past to get my mom, and dad to move, I was even going to buy a new place, but they didn't want to leave.
Lately I have been looking at Florida homes, but want to learn a bit more first about the cost of living, taxes, and other stuff.
Like I have said in the past, I hate this place, and wish someone would nuke it.
Luckily for you, you have lots of options! Here we have cold and colder, but it doesn't get brutally cold where I am (which is why most Canadians tend to live close to the border).

I like the region I'm in for its natural rugged beauty, which extends down into Eastern Washington, Idaho, and Western Montana, but it may not be for everyone!

The fair weather folks often like places like Florida, and I can't blame them I guess... You'll see lots of sunshine there! My parents neighbours kid moved to Florida and likes it there. Normally Canadians can't just get US Citizenship, but he's a Sports Physiotherapist so they green-lighted his US citizenship. I guess that work is in demand in Florida.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195337Unread post Blue Frost »

Florida has a lot of good doctors, and hospitals so maybe I could get someone who could help me better than here.
Also if I get near a beach I would have the salt air that might help me some also.
I'm not sure if I could make the move though, travel is not so good for me.

If I was a healthy man I would move someplace secluded, and away from people.
I would much rather be in, or near a forest someplace, mountains even.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195340Unread post Blue Frost »

:monday:
Hello peoples :)
I hope you all are better than I am, been quite down the last few days, and in bed most of it.
I think someone got me sick from taking vaccines again, those are most the people I have been around.
Also that new one going around started in the vaccinated sheeple, and since I don't get out much they had to give it to me. :kez:
Don't worry, they will give them another jab,, and spread more so to thin the population, and make a lot more money for the pharma companies.

Well anything good going on there, Christmas shopping ? :teehe:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3883
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195354Unread post Mel Gibson »

Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2021, 12:37 pm Florida has a lot of good doctors, and hospitals so maybe I could get someone who could help me better than here.
Also if I get near a beach I would have the salt air that might help me some also.
I'm not sure if I could make the move though, travel is not so good for me.

If I was a healthy man I would move someplace secluded, and away from people.
I would much rather be in, or near a forest someplace, mountains even.
Ya, everyone values different things. If I was a US citizen, I'd probably move somewhere close to Coeur d'Alene, but that's because I like the geography, and it's still pretty White around there.

Moving here wasn't too bad for me. I got rid of stuff I really didn't need, then I just paid the movers to do the heavy lifting. Since I live on my own, it would've been difficult to attempt the move by myself. The two crackhead movers had things packed up in no time!
User avatar
Reverse Flash
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One
Posts: 8331
Joined: May 15th, 2012, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195355Unread post Reverse Flash »

Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2021, 12:55 pm Well anything good going on there, Christmas shopping ? :teehe:
I got that new 2022 Kona N line. full leather ventilated and heated seats, headsup display, wireless phone charging, navigation, turbo charged engine, 195hp, 195ib ft torque. This suv is small, lightweight, and fun to drive. I was prepared to get $13,000 for my old beat up 2016 Honda HRV. Hyundai gave me $18,000 for it. Dealers really want your used vehicles.
The timeline is malleable
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195358Unread post Blue Frost »

Reverse Flash wrote: November 29th, 2021, 9:50 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2021, 12:55 pm Well anything good going on there, Christmas shopping ? :teehe:
I got that new 2022 Kona N line. full leather ventilated and heated seats, headsup display, wireless phone charging, navigation, turbo charged engine, 195hp, 195ib ft torque. This suv is small, lightweight, and fun to drive. I was prepared to get $13,000 for my old beat up 2016 Honda HRV. Hyundai gave me $18,000 for it. Dealers really want your used vehicles.
I just looked it up, it's not a bad looking car at all, I hope it last for you.
I hope it's good on the snow, and ice being it's winter time.

Still looking here, the lot only had two new cars on it last night, they used to have hundreds.
The other place I look for them had six, mostly trucks I wouldn't have.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195359Unread post Blue Frost »

Mel Gibson wrote: November 29th, 2021, 9:42 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2021, 12:37 pm Florida has a lot of good doctors, and hospitals so maybe I could get someone who could help me better than here.
Also if I get near a beach I would have the salt air that might help me some also.
I'm not sure if I could make the move though, travel is not so good for me.

If I was a healthy man I would move someplace secluded, and away from people.
I would much rather be in, or near a forest someplace, mountains even.
Ya, everyone values different things. If I was a US citizen, I'd probably move somewhere close to Coeur d'Alene, but that's because I like the geography, and it's still pretty White around there.

Moving here wasn't too bad for me. I got rid of stuff I really didn't need, then I just paid the movers to do the heavy lifting. Since I live on my own, it would've been difficult to attempt the move by myself. The two crackhead movers had things packed up in no time!
I didn't have a lot of stuff, but I do now after my mom died.
Most of it I bought for her, but I couldn't just give it up.
I thought if I sold the house a lot of it would go with it though, but maybe not.
I wonder how they would get my vault out of the basement begin it's about built in
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195394Unread post Blue Frost »

:hhd:
Hello peoples, hope it's not a drab day for you like here.
Well Ill be getting some groceries today, been trying for a few days now, but wasn't able.
Also gotta try to make some chocolate icing, that betty crocker stuff sucks.
I made a cake least night, and I tasted that chocolate, and had to pass on it, taste fake, or like somethings not right in it.

Well I hope your day is good, mine is just starting. :)
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"
Posts: 2336
Joined: October 30th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195405Unread post beanthere »

The rains and flooding have continued. After that first big washout, we had 3 back to back repeats only not as much rain as the first time, yet still way too much.
They are still trying to get the highways and infrastructure re-opened. We are getting Asian style monsoons now.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195412Unread post Blue Frost »

It makes it worse with the fires you all have, the soil just washes away with all that.
Bad forest management is partly to blame, and more rain don't help.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195531Unread post Blue Frost »

:monday:
Well soggy here, rained a lot last night, I hope the wet is not so bad for you guys.
Rough night here, kind of sick of being sick you know, migraines, and little sleep really sucks.
Well my plans for today are bust, was planning to get a lot done here, I don't even have a clue whats for supper either.

So, anyone ready for Christmas yet, I have one out of the way, four to go.
I kind of wish Christmas was more special for me, but I lost the spirit as a kid.
The only good thing is making others happy, especially the kids.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Reverse Flash
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One
Posts: 8331
Joined: May 15th, 2012, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195549Unread post Reverse Flash »

We have a big Christmas party next Sunday.

Loving my new car. That turbo engine is so smooth.
Image

The last Swiss Chalet here is closing. Me and a friend went last night. Their rotisserie chicken noodle soup were really the best.
Image
The timeline is malleable
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195557Unread post Blue Frost »

I just bought me a countertop oven that has a rotisserie, I love a good rotisserie chicken.
The thing is the coating on them, I need a good recipe.
A store called Melton's had a good one, but they closed, and I really loved their chicken, ate three in one week once.

Nice photo of the car, and contrasting background. :) looks cool.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95870
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Post: # 195580Unread post Blue Frost »

:hhd:
Hello peoples, I hope you have a good day today :)
Little sleep again here, and the old head is pounding, I dread trying to sleep anymore.
I might start the day doing some more cleaning, got a sink i want sparkling after I get the remaining hairspray off it.
LOL, not my hairspray, i don't got much hair anymore :teehe:
I need calking around the toilet also, I hope I can get down there, and more important back up. :blush:

Hey, Christmas is almost on us, I hope you all are getting ready, I think my shopping is over with, got it done this morning about 5am.
I got my niece a hover-board with a go cart attachment, it's all hot pink, I think she will forget everyone else's gifts :teehe: people will hate me.
My nephew will be getting a laptop for collage next year, can't believe he is getting out of school, and going to collage, man I'm getting old.
For me since I never can find the gun I want, I bought me a steam mop, it has attachments for grout, and other stuff. :unsure: gotta keep things clean you know.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply