Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

She could, and I wouldn't mind, but I know you might not care for that.
I was going to hand it over one day to your favorite Asian Forum owner, but that went south over a misunderstanding.
Ill be going into surgery soon, not sure if Ill come out of it so just wondering.
I would let GF have it in a heartbeat if he wanted to full with it, Renee also.
Odi might put to many fat girl threads on here :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2022, 1:14 am She could, and I wouldn't mind, but I know you might not care for that.
I was going to hand it over one day to your favorite Asian Forum owner, but that went south over a misunderstanding.
Ill be going into surgery soon, not sure if Ill come out of it so just wondering.
Ya, once you're gone it wouldn't be the same for me here, as I'd be perma-shitcanned instantly if anyone from the Chinese forum or the Serbs forum took over.

I'd be fine with that though, since I have other places to post at, but this is the last remaining board I can still post at that has any remaining connection to old DV.
Mel Gibson

That said, if you do think you're about to die, I can always take over duties for the interim since I'm familiar with phpBB forum workings. But a better solution would be to find somebody that doesn't clash with the mentally ill Serb that owns the actual hosting domain here.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You are gonna be okay, blue. :(

I dont know how to manage a forum.

Renee and Melson know.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 30th, 2022, 2:24 am You are gonna be okay, blue. :(

I dont know how to manage a forum.

Renee and Melson know.
It's actually not that hard once a forum is already set up and running like this one is. The most you'd probably have to do is remove the odd Russian spam post with the Mod Panel. The nutty Serb next door would handle most of the Admin duties like updates, since she owns the domain it's actually hosted on.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2022, 1:14 am She could, and I wouldn't mind, but I know you might not care for that.
You'll be ok. Nothing bad gonna happen. I don't remember what year I started at DV. Must have been 16 years ago. I will never forget my American friend Blue Frost.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My neck issues are part of whats killing me, and my heart is giving out.
I go this week to see how bad it is, but I have two heart valves messed up, one minor, and one severe.
It's not strong enough for surgery.
My mother dying hasn't helped either, grief can mess you up, and break your heart literally.

RF, you started I think in 05, I think that's when I started also on DV.
I remember your 18th birthday even :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 30th, 2022, 12:37 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 29th, 2022, 3:14 pm Been thinking if anyone would want to take over the forum, I might not be able soon to look over it not that it needs much.
I'm pretty sick from health issues now.
That's not good.

I'd offer to, but I don't get along with the Serb at all, so it's inevitable that it wouldn't work out.
Same here... Evs and I have a history of animosity toward one another... It would never work out... Plus my time is limited and running a forum just isn't in the cards.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sending you good thoughts and prayers, Blue. Hang in there buddy.... I know you have had a very rough patch lately but please don't give up... Regardless of what happens to this place...always choose life as the option if you can. It's worth living even when it doesn't seem that way.... Good luck, friend.

BTW, what's wrong with a few more fat girl threads if it keeps Odi occupied. Other wise he will be out on the street abducting fatties and chaining them up in his sex cave... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, thanks Renee.
i don't know, I'm pretty sick right now, and I'm just tired, fighting isn't much in the cards for it, but Ill try.
twice in one month now I thought it was going to end on me, and this is a new month not looking very good either.
I'm not even sure they will consider surgery the way I feel, and am.
Also I'm getting second opinion before it happens, I'm hoping they can repair the damage instead of putting something in me that needs meds for the rest of my life, or needs replaced in a few years.
Thing is Louisville has went way down hill in the medical field since Obama, not many good hospitals left.

Oh, Odi is fine out there, makes more isle space in the stores, and on the sidewalk. :laugh: Public service.
Now if we can get him into pot heads also he will keep them from munching down on our food when they have the munchies. :spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 31st, 2022, 11:58 am
Sending you good thoughts and prayers, Blue. Hang in there buddy.... I know you have had a very rough patch lately but please don't give up... Regardless of what happens to this place...always choose life as the option if you can. It's worth living even when it doesn't seem that way.... Good luck, friend.

BTW, what's wrong with a few more fat girl threads if it keeps Odi occupied. Other wise he will be out on the street abducting fatties and chaining them up in his sex cave... :laugh:
You know pictures aint the same thing as having your very own nude voluptuous goddess chained and oiled up in the sex-dungeon. :wub: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I need a dungeon, a good place to hang out right :laugh:

Well I didn't get my blood, or covid test, and nobody answers at the doctors office so I guess I wont be having that test Thursday.
Il try to call them again today to find out, and why they don't get back in a timely manor.
I think I'm through with this doctor anyhow.
I called, and had a migraines all day anyhow, not in the mood for their sorry assistance.

I hope everyone is well. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Hello peoples, I hope all is well with you. :)
We are froze in here, but all is alright, i still have cookies in the oven.
Whats up where you are, anything good going on ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Well snowed over, and ice on the roads here today, I wonder if I should go to the store, and take a chance of offending someone. :laugh:
Nah, Ill stay home, and be good, I am out of chocolate though, not good. :cry:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 4th, 2022, 12:11 pm :friday:
Well snowed over, and ice on the roads here today, I wonder if I should go to the store, and take a chance of offending someone. :laugh:
Nah, Ill stay home, and be good, I am out of chocolate though, not good. :cry:
Hi, Blue... We have an icey rain mix here... A nasty, damp, raw, mess.... Not nice at all.

How are you feeling?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks for asking Renee, I'm better today, not feeling like a dying dog.
It takes me a lot of work feeling better believe it, or not, gotta sleep on one side, and at a right tilt, side gets to hurting, and shoulder that way.
My head does better though, and not thumping like a drum.

I fired my doctor, gotta get another now, maybe they will get something done, and listen.
I got one lined up, but being it's the weekend now I wont here from anyone.

Hey keep safe if out, that ice is a pain, I almost fell just taking some garbage out.
We only have a little with snow on top, but it's slick.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 4th, 2022, 3:53 pm Thanks for asking Renee, I'm better today, not feeling like a dying dog.
It takes me a lot of work feeling better believe it, or not, gotta sleep on one side, and at a right tilt, side gets to hurting, and shoulder that way.

I fired my doctor, gotta get another now, maybe they will get something done, and listen.

Hey keep safe if out, that ice is a pain, I almost fell just taking some garbage out.
Not sleeping right can kill you.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 4th, 2022, 3:53 pm Thanks for asking Renee, I'm better today, not feeling like a dying dog.

I'm glad you are doing a little better...Good luck with the new doctor...🤞🤞.

Ice sucks especially for old people like me... I have to be careful or I'll fall and break a hip. :o
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 6th, 2022, 9:43 pm Ice sucks especially for old people like me... I have to be careful or I'll fall and break a hip. :o
Check out Icebug. They make studded shoes and boots. May sound silly, but could be a lifesaver for some people.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Unless I crack my skull on something, I´m gonna be okay.

:teehe: