Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Well good luck Mel, I hope it's a good job.
I wish you where near here, I would get you to haul some dirt for me, that's quite common here people needing fill.
Also just dumping garbage is big here, people do it for a living, and they get a lot of free stuff also people are throwing out.

Be safe, that's the important part.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2021, 1:50 am Well good luck Mel, I hope it's a good job.
I wish you where near here, I would get you to haul some dirt for me, that's quite common here people needing fill.
Also just dumping garbage is big here, people do it for a living, and they get a lot of free stuff also people are throwing out.

Be safe, that's the important part.
Thanks! It may just be a job for the day, or may turn into steady work! Time will tell! I'll be meeting the owner and crew in the morning, ready and billing my work hours! It's a little different than being employed by someone... They pay my rate, and if they don't like me they simply kick me (and my truck) off the site! There are no "employment standards" regulations when you're a true independent. On the flipside I can refuse work also, and there's fuck all they can do about that, except not hire me back.

Here too, people are always looking for "free clean fill". That works for both the customer needing fill, and the one removing it (provided the middle man doesn't try to pull some scam, which is common in construction). Having a pool dug out for instance and transporting that fill to a customer that wants that fill is great for all. I've delivered fill to a few farmers that wanted to level their fields.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i likely need about five loads of dirt from a good sized dump truck.
The bad thing is the last i got had a very invasive weed in it I still have issues with.
I'm not sure what it cost now for a load, but the last I got was about $80 a load.

Concrete is big here for fill, especially by the river.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dune 2021.

I liked it. :thumbsup:

They put an effort into it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A friend of mine said they did a better job this time, but still not even close to the book.
I liked the original to a point, but they left out a lot of history, and what is that all about.
I'm not really interested anymore, I don't even watch TV since it's just political BS being pushed.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2021, 4:44 pm A friend of mine said they did a better job this time, but still not even close to the book.
I liked the original to a point, but they left out a lot of history, and what is that all about.
I'm not really interested anymore, I don't even watch TV since it's just political BS being pushed.
Its has been a long time since Hollywood produced something like this.

This movie is dark and has a Lawrence of Arabia vibe to it.

And I didnt notice politically correct content.

I havent read the books so I dont know.

Sometimes the book content has to be edited to make a good movie.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well the book is so long they had to cut out a lot for the movie, but key parts was left out in the first one.
I still enjoyed it minus a few characters, but it was hacked to death.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Well Friday again, been a long week not to get much done here.
Everywhere roadblocks, and money grubbing government dealing with Probate stuff is what I'm dealing with.
So last night I just made a cake, and comforted myself while gaining five lbs. :teehe:

I guess this coming week Ill try again, lots to do anyhow with winter about here on us.
I ordered some window film, and door sweeps that might help with the drafty old house.
I need insulation in the walls, stupid people didn't put it in when the house was built, or a vapor seal. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi peoples, Saturday again, I just got out of bed, and not sure if I can do cleaning, or not today.
I feel like laying back down, and skipping today if my head would let me.
So, anything good going on, festivities, music, party ?
Someone has to be having some fun.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Festivities? Music? Party? It started on Thursday I believe. DIWALI
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I live in a community that has one of the largest populations of East Indians outside of India. Fireworks going off all Thursday night and I was still hearing some last night.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have fun that's what counts, not bad people are they, most I have came in contact with where quite cool.

I like the spectator dancing along, he's so special :laugh:
I would have liked the dance better it if was some nice looking girls.
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:14 am I live in a community that has one of the largest populations of East Indians outside of India. Fireworks going off all Thursday night and I was still hearing some last night.
Surrey? Wake up and smell the curry!
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:40 am They have fun that's what counts, not bad people are they, most I have came in contact with where quite cool.

Oh...you want the girls. They want you for husband. Seems to me the old thumbnail you used to use on the Meembee forum would bear that out.
Warning though, you would get nagged to death with that high pitched voice and wagging finger. On the plus side, they do seem to be fit, what with all the high energy dancing they like to do. Hope you like curry though. :laugh:

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Mel Gibson wrote: November 7th, 2021, 7:06 pm
beanthere wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:14 am I live in a community that has one of the largest populations of East Indians outside of India. Fireworks going off all Thursday night and I was still hearing some last night.
Surrey? Wake up and smell the curry!
Coming to your community in the near future.

Will hire friends and relatives to help out.

Mel will have competition!
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

And right next door to Mel's property sometime in the next 3-5 years.

While Biden has swung the gate open for Latino haitian, and other refugees, Trudeau is welcoming half of India into Canada, just to get votes. They are moving into every nook and cranny of the province, even the smallest communities. There is no place left. The house of commons and legislature are filling up with turbans, and all the government offices.
Mel Gibson

Yup! Those buggers will, and are, moving everywhere here. Like any other minority group though, a few of them in small numbers won't cause any big issues. Once they become a majority in any area or field of work though, is when they start recreating India (or China) here. They'll only deal with their own, hire their own, and take over complete neighbourhoods, a la Surrey. I don't hate people on a personal and individual level, but I hate seeing what large groups of people from certain countries are turning Canada into.

I'm lucky where I am now to still be largely unaffected by this, but eventually the time will come when there will be nowhere left to hide. I'll probably be dead by then though...

It's not just Trudeau behind this though: Every single party other than the PPC wants this massive flood of browns and yellows to increase to insane levels. It's one reason I voted PPC.

I weep for the future generations of Whites that will be forced to navigate in a country that will become more and more foreign to them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:43 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:40 am They have fun that's what counts, not bad people are they, most I have came in contact with where quite cool.

Oh...you want the girls. They want you for husband. Seems to me the old thumbnail you used to use on the Meembee forum would bear that out.
Warning though, you would get nagged to death with that high pitched voice and wagging finger. On the plus side, they do seem to be fit, what with all the high energy dancing they like to do. Hope you like curry though. :laugh:

Sounds alright to me, but mild curry please. :teehe:
I would take them over what is coming in right now, nothing against some of the people, but most are garbage.
We have enough home grown garbage so we don't need more.

Where you talking about my old avatars, both blue, i miss those.
I had a few talk to me on DV, and one guy trying to give his sister to me. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hello peoples, how goes it today :)
I'm about to take off, gotta see if i can get a few things done today like it or not.
At least it's nice out.

So, good weekend i hope, and some fun for you, and a good start to the week.
Anything fun going on ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well today's business is done for me, had my trip down town, got mugged in the Deeds office, and at the parking meter.
They will send me another bill soon, and mug me again, and not to mention the Tax mugging Ill get.
It's all a money grab taking advantage of people who has lost someone, money that shouldn't be took because it's already been taxed several times over.
I hate Democrats, and their greed. and the so called Republicans that are the same as them.

Well more to do tomorrow, not to mention house work, and getting ready for the winter.