Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Berry Sweet wrote: August 14th, 2022, 1:56 am No. I shattered both knee caps..

....and broke a femur (and some other injuries; which I won't mention because you will mix it up and turn it into something else)

....there is difference between knee caps and legs...however, without the knee cap, a person would have a very difficult time to bend or straighten their leg and ROM would be reduced. This is why I was in the hospital for so long...for my own safety... I also spent 2 weeks in rehab where I had physio...I learned which muscles to use...how to stand up...how to use stairs properly until the wires come out....all that stuff you wouldn't understand.
What makes you imply that I don't understand the dynamics of more serious injuries?

Here's the one thing that I don't understand though: What stupid shit were you attempting to do when this happened? I mean, you'd have an excuse if your daughter pushed you out of a window or whatever, but I doubt that's what happened. It happened because you were doing STUPID SHIT, and are embarrassed to admit that.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm wearing a leg brace right now Mel just from wearing it out over the years, and that's all it takes sometimes.
I did step up on a chair making it worse the other day, apparently it doesn't like that.
Sometimes knee caps get soft also as people get older, and because of other things, you can loose them if not careful in that case.

Besides all that, it's nobodies business if someone just doesn't want to elaborate, or just obstinate because it's Mel prying for an answer. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

It's more serious than I first thought with the Berry Sweets. I believe she must change the trajectory her life is heading, before she does wind up dead...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Mel, stalker much :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Enquirering minds gotta stalk I guess.
Mel Gibson

Stalking is placing an individual in fear for his or her own life. That is the definition of stalking.

Being concerned about the well being of another individual is certainly not stalking.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 15th, 2022, 2:10 pm Stalking is placing an individual in fear for his or her own life. That is the definition of stalking.

Being concerned about the well being of another individual is certainly not stalking.
"Concerned"??? Who are you trying to bullshit?.... I know you Mel. You're just being nosey for your own entertainment. Go read a book or better yet, go play a video game Iike all you no life, over-aged, man-boys like do.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Entertainment stalking manboy :laugh:
I was thinking earlier, I have never grown more than from my last year in high school.
It's just my tolerance of stupid, and stinky people have grown more intolerant.
I was always called old, even as a baby, and toddler people would comment on my old soul.

Mel I was stalked for a few years by an ex girlfriend, she knew when I was working, and off from work, also when I had vacation time.
How she got the info I can only guess, but there was zero fear from me, just an annoyance.
It is stalking even if on the internet, I don't think it's unlawful, but can be annoying.
Thing is if people put it on the internet it's them who is at fault if it annoys them.

Really most of us slip, and put more than we should, I have many times, but I feel most on here are trustful.
The ones that look in I don't think they find much of use.
Mel Gibson

You guys seem to be overreacting to my concerns. It is clear the Berry Sweets has pretty much broken every bone in her body, including her skullz. This is highly unusual.

I fear she has intertwined herself into a very bad situation with very bad people. The next time they may not be so kind as to let her live. She needs to immediately reassess her life choices, and change its trajectory on the double!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not over reacting, I just let her business be her own.
I do wish for her well being, and if your reaction is spot on I do hope she thinks about it, but it's her life.
I have to say this also, if any of you wants to talk I'm here for you all, and have been for a few people in the past I wont mention.
You all mean something to me even if this is the internet, and I do really care.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 15th, 2022, 5:54 pm "Concerned"??? Who are you trying to bullshit?.... I know you Mel. You're just being nosey for your own entertainment. Go read a book or better yet, go play a video game Iike all you no life, over-aged, man-boys like do.
:toung:

I work my forum time this way, Renee... I utilize the forums as a way to communicate realistically, but also comically at times if that is possible... Thinking about the ragdoll physics that would allow all bones in the body to be broken entertains me, since it simply never happens.

Some people make the forums their 'real life' (Mimi, Eves, Fashionista, et al), but I don't.

Blue calling me a stalker is well on his way of joining that group too.
Mel Gibson

You can bash me all you want with your clique, but you know what? My front yard is tops!

Go back to your clique.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 16th, 2022, 3:03 am You can bash me all you want with your clique, but you know what? My front yard is tops!

Go back to your clique.
What clique would that be, Mel?

I guess calling you out on your typical bullshit (an easy feat) now gets you labeled as being part of a clique... :laugh:

Here is a clue... I use forums for minor communication and some slight diversionary entertainment. As a result of that, I get to observe the individuals I post with. When you post with the same people for as long as I have, you get a pretty good feel for their personality, posting behavior and habits... Consequently I know what to expect from posters including you and have no illusions outher wise.

Now go do something constructive, like clean up the elk shit in your front yard.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone told me once Mel was part of a cliche on here :spit: I guess he is to an extent.
Welcome Mel, apparently you didn't know it.

Enjoy that yard Mel, I like it also. :) wish I had a place more peaceful.
Mel Gibson

Look, you all have to agree that it makes no sense how someone can break every bone in their body, from the skullz itself all the way down to the feets.

At this point I'm beginning to think she might be trolling. Kind of like how the Real Woman was totally exaggerating the symptoms of her illness for sympathy... :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I worked with a guy who did stupid stuff on occasion, likely dead by now.
He hand glided off a barn thinking he would get air, nope, he broke both legs, spline, lungs punctured by broke ribs, and a shoulder, and arm broke in several places.
I told him be thankful he has another chance, and one arm he could wipe his ass with.
He was a friend, and I talked with him, it ended up being family issues he was dealing with, and the drinking didn't help.
He got well, and cleaned up after our talk, I really wish he kept in touch with me over the years.

Some of us just has self destructive natures, and sometimes it just happens, the injuries I have had I'm lucky I'm not dead.
Most from bad decisions in youth, and just bad luck of being where I was at the time.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 16th, 2022, 2:34 pm Look, you all have to agree that it makes no sense how someone can break every bone in their body, from the skullz itself all the way down to the feets.

At this point I'm beginning to think she might be trolling. Kind of like how the Real Woman was totally exaggerating the symptoms of her illness for sympathy... :think:
Okay Mel, I think the one exaggerating here is you. Where did Berry say she broke EVERY bone in her body? To My knowledge she severely damaged her knees and fractured her skull. Both injuries seem reasonable for a nasty fall... Nothing too surprising there.

As for RW... You certainly are fascinated by her, arn'tcha???... :laugh: . I can assure you that her symptoms were not exaggerated. She was aflicted bad enough that she qualified to take part in a trial treatment and had to spend days away from her family in the hospital at regular intervals. The pain she endured and probably still endures, I wouldn't wish on anyone, ever the people I truely hate. After all this time it sort of troubles me that she never came back or even popped in to say hello. It leads me to believe that her disease might be much worse than we know... I might make jokes about her situation but my intent has never been malicious. MS is a devastating disease and suggesting that she was using it for sympathy is just a real dickhead move. But that's just how you roll, right dickhead?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:hhd:
Hello peoples, I hope all is well in your world.
Quite down feeling here, but that's usual, and nothing new.
I just hope you all are up, and happy, that helps me some :)

SO about Berry, and RW, no matter how bad off they are I hope they are getting better.
From my personal experience, and now worsening issues I know the feeling of loosing hope, but we have people who care so we gotta try, and stick around for them right :)
Hugs to you all, and have a good day :)
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:59 am As for RW... You certainly are fascinated by her, arn'tcha???... :laugh: . I can assure you that her symptoms were not exaggerated. She was aflicted bad enough that she qualified to take part in a trial treatment and had to spend days away from her family in the hospital at regular intervals. The pain she endured and probably still endures, I wouldn't wish on anyone, ever the people I truely hate. After all this time it sort of troubles me that she never came back or even popped in to say hello. It leads me to believe that her disease might be much worse than we know... I might make jokes about her situation but my intent has never been malicious. MS is a devastating disease and suggesting that she was using it for sympathy is just a real dickhead move. But that's just how you roll, right dickhead?
Why would I be fascinated with her? A potential rollergimp? Ya, no...

That said, we go a long ways back on the forumz, way back to original Snitz DV.

One day I'll carry out a Reconnaissance Mission on the Real Woman! Just to satisfy the curiosity of the people, to see her true levels of disability or if she's even still alive. She lives right across the street from an elementary school, so the mission should be easily doable and discreet!

She'd probably fucking kill me if she could, reading this! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Rollergimp is better than box-o-gimp. :)
Ill likely be one before long, I think my heart surgery is off for now.

Benn pretty bad today, I went out, and ran off another stinker from my presence at a store.
I also came home, and ordered me some birthday gifts for myself :blush:
I couldn't get the guns I have wanted so I got me a bread machine, it will go with my big mixer I bought the other day.
Soon I might be living on cake, frosting, bread, and butter. :laugh: