Not My President, Non Eligible

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not My President, Non Eligible

I have said in the past Obama is not my President, and I doubt he was born in Hawaii.
Now I'm wondering if Cruz is even eligible after Trump brought up his place of birth.
https://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Not My President, Non Eligible

Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874)
“The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first.”

Elk v. Wilkins 112 U.S. 94 (1884)
“The distinction between citizenship by birth and citizenship by naturalization is clearly marked in the provisions of the constitution, by which ‘no person, except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of president;’ and ‘the congress shall have power to establish an uniform rule of naturalization.’ Const. art. 2, 1; art. 1, 8. By the thirteenth amendment of the constitution slavery was prohibited. The main object of the opening sentence of the fourteenth amendment was to settle the question, upon which there had been a difference of opinion throughout the country and in this court, as to the citizenship of free negroes, Scott v. Sandford, 19 How. 393 and to put it beyond doubt that all persons, white or black, and whether formerly slaves or not, born or naturalized in the United States, and owing no allegiance to any alien power, should be citizens of the United States and of the state in which they reside. Slaughter-House Cases, 16 Wall. 36, 73; Strauder v. West Virginia 100 U.S. 303 , 306

This section contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two sources only: birth and naturalization. The persons declared to be citizens are ‘all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.’ The evident meaning of these last words is, not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.”

THAT BOTH DEAL WITH NATURAL BORN CITIZENS

ANKENY CITIED WONG KIM ARK, WHICH DIDN'T DEAL WITH NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP AND THEY EVEN ADMIT IT IN FOOTNOTE 14!
http://www.discussionist.com/?com=view_ ... &pid=23129
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]

Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached
http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/obamas- ... impeached/
Anyone who has not been living under a rock the last 2-3 years, and has watched the number of Americans out of work rise to 94 million people without a job, a number that is just below 30% of our total population, knows this country is going over a cliff very soon. In the video below, the Dr. of Common Sense goes off on Obama, as well as the American people for being such fools, and rightfully so.

Of course, there are those among us who believe ignorance is bliss, and don’t want to know about anything because “news is too depressing.” Under normal circumstances, those folks wouldn’t know anything was awry until whatever it is smacks them in the head, and by then it’s normally too late. BUT, these aren’t normal circumstances, and our situation is SO obvious, that just about every American that is still on the right side of the dirt and still breathing, should have absolutely no doubt that this country is not even going to tap the breaks as we go off the cliff into the abyss and the ash bins of history.

It makes ZERO difference who wins the election. Zero. None. John Adams once famously said, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” At this stage in our nation’s storied history, we are a nation void of anything with even the same letters as the words morals or religion,

Despite the fact Barack Obama was known by several aliases, had used as many as three different social security numbers in his life (NOT ONE coming from the state he was allegedly born in, indicating fraud on at least SOME level), paid MILLIONS of dollars to seal his past tighter than everyone in witness protection program combined, was such close friends with convicted terrorists that he felt comfortable enough to leave his children with them, and when offered $50 MILLION DOLLARS to disclose his college transcripts, he refused to do so (not like that gives any clear indication something is being hidden), Americans somehow still chose to elect Barack Obama to the Oval Office not once, but twice.

Seven years into the Obama presidency, it’s safe to say the most valuable thing people got for their votes were the free bumper stickers. Now, we have a current president that we KNOW usurped the most powerful office on the planet illegally, and yet we the American people STILL do nothing. Not only do we do nothing, we sit back and we watch as both Obama, and his would be successor Hillary, break more laws than John Gotti did as the two of them work tirelessly to cover-up their illegal activities by committing even more illegal activities. Still, we do nothing.

Our situation is not solely the fault of the communists that have taken over the Democrat Party though. Republicans are just as disgusting. Republicans have a presidential front runner who has more temper tantrums than a four year-old with a soiled diaper who’s told to stand still on a hot summer day with 100% humidity. Despite having both the House and the Senate in Republican hands, rather than do their jobs, members of Congress throw elbows and lob verbal grenades at one another fighting over table scraps, in hopes that they can squirrel away enough of those scraps so that come election time, they’ll be able to dole those scraps out to their constituents in exchange for a vote when their term is up.

All this happens in plain sight, and no one is tapping the breaks as we rocket toward the edge of the cliff. No one is speaking out and demanding an end to the corrupt cesspool in Washington, and demanding better for our children, because we owe it to them. How can we say we love them, when we let our own selfishness destroy their futures?

Americans, we KNOW Barack was a fraud. Period. He is an embarrassment to himself, to his family, and to this country. Every day we allow him to remain in the office of the President of the United States of America makes us equally as big of an embarrassment as he is. Do the right thing. Call your representatives and demand Obama be Impeached!

Since Barack Obama first became president, he has been doing everything he can to ensure that his college records remained sealed. He was very successful in this endeavor: until now.

Recently, “Americans for Freedom of Information” released copies of Obama’s transcripts from Occidental College, and what they revealed could get him impeached. According to America’s Freedom Fighters, the documents reveal the future president received financial aid as a student from Indonesia under the name of Barry Soetoro.

The transcript shows that when Obama applied for financial aid, he was awarded with a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. In order to qualify for this scholarship, students must first claim foreign citizenship.

This could finally be the proof that birthers need to get Obama impeached. This coupled with the fact that Obama was born in Kenya and that there is no record of him ever applying for U.S. citizenship certainly does not help his case at all.

The White House is reportedly in panic mode at the moment as they work to find a way to spin this in their favor, but there’s only so much they can do. The reality is that our Constitution states that a president must be born INSIDE this country in order to lead it. Clearly, Obama was not born here, so it’s time for him to get OUT!

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I'll read this. Plus it says 94 mill out of work, OMG. :o Didn't know it was that high.

This lot make the mafia look like a kindergarten.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They say unemployment is down to 5%, but the numbers are cooked.
95 million is a lot, there is something like 340 million people in America.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, how would America go about removing him?

Thayts shocking, that's about 1/3 of the population. What the hell are people living on. I think we need to go back to being self sufficient, growing our own food and trading with your neighbour for produce...reverse to old times... this way of life just isn't working anymore for too many. .. this bunch everywhere are useless. They've got no answers, the bottom's fallen out.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote:They say unemployment is down to 5%, but the numbers are cooked.
95 million is a lot, there is something like 340 million people in America.
Whether it's up or down, don't matter, still nearly 100 mill got no job.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah about a third, you count in kids, and school going, and elderly it's worse since they shouldn't be counted in the numbers of working.

Congress, and other parts of government should impeach him, and then arrest him.
All his bills, and orders then would need voided, and clean his messes up.
His people fired, and investigated, and maybe jailed also.