Trudeaumania

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Trudeaumania

So Trudy is going around renaming things with Indigenous peoples names now by removing your first prim minister from a highway, and things like that.
So what do you think of this ?
Well I tell you what it is, it's de legitimizing Canada as a nation saying it should not even have been created.
You as a none Indian should give up what you have now because you stole the land.
Well lets see the Liberals give up their stuff, will never happen.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that Justin Trudeau’s motive for changing the names to indigenous names is to diminish British ( Protestant ) heritage in Canada as much as possible and flooding peoples that won’t integrate well with Anglo Canadians is to diminish Anglo Canadians into a minority that doesn’t have minority rights. Also as he’s flooding in the same type of peoples that are rioting all over France right now so that they will eventually do that here so that we will welcome martial law. Obamanation did the same thing when he was president. Dementia Joe is doing the same thing. The Los Angeles police issued a warning to tourists to not come to Los Angeles as they can’t protect them and San Francisco has turned into a shiiteshow. California governor may actually be the democratic leader in 2024. His libtard ways have been a disaster from the little that I have heard.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure it's to demilitarize Canada as a country, but yet he floods in foreigners that hate Canada right, on that land taken from the Mohawks, Salish, and other tribes.
Just as you say here with the same, it's that they want America gone, and something worse in it's place they can dictate, and do as they wish.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The USA has kicked Spains butt quickly, stopped Germany twice, stopped Russia and China from tyrannizing the world. The USA is a Protestant superpower and this I believe is why they want these two countries destroyed.
genocide088

now is the time zero acceptance zero tolerance of the left. time for the far right to hack them back. like under the left ie canada ie usa the average person even has less rights less freedoms more censorship and a lower standard of living

the average idiot thought that stuff like minimum wage and all the other left wing policies helped him. but it just fuking didnt. and look at all the homeless crisis both in usa and canada that is under a left wing government

time for the far right rise up and hack them back

oh elon musk and tucker carlson about the best friends you have

trump is big mouth and not smart like elon and tucker

oh and i saw that kevin oleary who does have a canadian passport want to runs againt turdeau in next election as is disgusted
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe Donald Trump is very smart as is Kevin O’Leary. I think that Fonald Trump’s IQ is 160. I couldn’t create a multi billion dollar company.
genocide088

crime and liberals go hand in hand

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau’s flooding guys in from countries where women are afraid to walk down the street by themselves in daytime has had the expected result in regards to sexual assaults of course. In Vancouver a convoy of black drug dealers has been making its way west across Canada picking up recruits along the way. Well they’ve arrived in Vancouver and have begun their plan to takeover the drug scene downtown. Thanks Justin Trudeau. It’s all according to plan and he knows it.
genocide088

how would mr oak do in a boxing match vs trudy?

and even wears womens pants for pride day

well you can find out below

genocide088

not that anyone should care about this but this could be the start of the end for him and his dictatorship

and i hope the rest of canada takes her lead

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The crime minister of Canada wearing women’s pants. How @&€# is that ! What a disgrace ! Does any woman find a guy who wears women’s pants attractive ? She has had to endure Canadians hate as no doubt their children have too. They might have joined the Justin Trudeau haters too. I wonder how they feel about Justin Trudeau’s wrecking Canada ?
genocide088

trudy went way way to far even the liberals are turning on him now

and his own x wife

nothing says "I want a divorce" like a stiletto heel to the forehead

see the mug shot in link

and you know how trudy had the forehead injury

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not misinformation, well it's alright for them as long as stupid people keep voting for them, and they rig elections.
genocide088

all these liberals have the same agenda but trudeau went way to extreme on lberal values at a time the economy not good at all

that is why all the outrage. i read even other liberals are turning on him

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau didn’t care about that woman’s and all other Canadians suffering. He’s so hated now that I doubt that a rigged re-election is possible now. For some reason the Trudeau Foundation never gets audited.
Yong Jessie

Canada's 1st dictator

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau’s shamelessly destroying Canada and that fairly long video covers it well.
genocide088

The thing is about Trudeau he just went to far extreme to the left and too much in cohorts with the one world government.
I dont know why you voted for him and you know who you are.
Well you didnt vote for him i bet not one of you on this forum.
So who did?
Dikface immigrants and the albino N****** from Quebec.
Has to be the all time worst PM every apparently thou his father had protests where ever he went too i as Mr Oak said.
Trudeau has went so far i think even too far for the dikface immigrants as even is big on promoting trans rights which is not something anyone wants.
So would believe next election wont get in.

genocide088

The whole world is talking about him. Even Italy even Australia and too many more.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Everyone should know that Justin Trudeau is letting Islamic terrorists who went to Syria to fight for ISIS but he also is allowing Khalistani terrorists to hold speeches calling for the assassination of the leader of India ? His stepdad Pierre also stiffed India? The Khalistan movement isn’t trying to get any punjabi lands from Pakistan. This backs a suspicion of mine.