Trudeaumania

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Trudeaumania

I wonder, that similarity is just a bit too much. I am not sure Trudeau was humping Margaret.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

gotta wonder after seeing that, you can see the admiration in her eyes with him.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudeaumania

How could Canada vote in another Trudeau ? He is an idiot.

“What an embarrassment”: Justin Trudeau’s 60 Minutes interview

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I actually didn't want to reply to this, but he is a buffoon, and a worthless person. I pay no attention to him anymore.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

fortunately for you he is not your leader and you Americans finally or hopefully rid of Obamanation in less than thirty days.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudy reminds me of Obama's little retarded brother that's trying to copy him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudeaumania

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have posted on this thread a number of times already that Justin like his dad Pierre will do everything he can to diminish British heritage in Canada. I believe that he has the same handlers as Obama. He was a subsiitute drama teacher and snowboarder before becoming out prime minister. Obviously being leader of Canada is an entry level job.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like Obama, no credentials, or job experience, just a puppet for someone else. .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yes unfortunately. I wonder how much damage he will do before he steps down.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He has did plenty already, and still have a 10 more days, giving Iran material means for nukes, and the gold, and money will come back to us badly.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I was thinking of Justin Trudeau. Obama does seem to be doing as much damage as possible before stepping down.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trdeau will no doubt take in as many as he possibly can but I doubt he will want his children going to school with too many of them. I believe that Canada should also be doing what Donald Trump is proposing and just take in the Christians and the Yazhidis. I bet that Donald Trump sees right through Justin Trudeau and can't stand him.

Canada welcomes refugees: PM Trudeau

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/29 ... -Trump-ban
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Let them cry, better than a nation crying.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

agreed, they will find something else to cry about anyways
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trump put a ban on the Syrian, and other terrorist hot bed countries, but Trudy said he would take them.
25000 are on the way to you in Canada now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justine Traitor Trudeau isn't wasting any time in taking away Canadian freedoms and destroying Canada. Today is February 16. I hope Trudeau's anti blasphemy law doesn't get the vote.

Canadian Government Preparing To Silence Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

The Canadian Parliament is now ready to debate whether to condemn "Islamophobia" or to develop a whole-government approach to reducing or eliminating Islamophobia through force of law.

This anti-blasphemy law exclusively for Islam, which began with an online petition, has gained momentum and will go to a vote on February 16.

A Member of the Parliament from the now-governing Liberal Party, Iqra Khalid first proposed motion M-103 last month in the House of Commons that the government should "condemn all forms of Islamophobia".

Thomas Mulcair, of the left wing New Democrat Party, read the motion into the record by asking for unanimous consent. Though the liberal MPs did not get the unanimous consent they sought, the motion passed.

Now MP Khalid has proposed a stronger motion that goes on to require the government to treat Islamophobia as a hate crime "collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities".

The implications are truly chilling and if passed, will enact Islamic blasphemy laws in Canada creating a defacto Sharia compliant state.

Neither the original e-petition nor the motions put forth by MP Khalid actually define what Islamophobia is, and for good reason.

The term Islamophobia, in yet another act of linguistic manipulation, looks as though it should mean an irrational fear of Islam, just as arachnophobia is an irrational fear of spiders.

The term Islamophobia was first used in 1991 in a Runnymede Trust Report to refer to a fear or dislike of all or most Muslims, in the context of UK and European politics, but the term gained traction in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks.

In the last fifteen years, however, the term has taken on new meaning as any criticism of Islam, Islamic culture or Islamic countries is now considered Islamophobia by some of the left.

The label of Islamophobia has now been applied even to moderate Muslims who criticize the theocratic excesses and barbarism of their own religion.

With such a loosely define concept that has slowly been taken to encompass all criticism of Islam, defining Islamophobia as criminalized hate-speech serves to enact in Canada a religious blasphemy law in favor of extremist Islam.

In Saudi Arabia, blasphemy against Islam is punishable by death and all atheists, no matter how peaceful, were declared terrorists.

Soon, voicing criticism of these policies could itself become a crime in Canada, ironically enough, as Parliament considers its own form of censorship in favor of Islam.

The petition and ensuing motion call for the Canadian Parliament to condemn Islamophobia without defining it but also require the government to direct resources to shielding Islam above other religions.

The petition calls on Parliament to recognize that "extremist individuals do not represent the religion of Islam" yet one is left to wonder if extremist groups might.

Is Saudi Arabia, which executes Muslims for converting away from Islam, considered extremist?

In a thinly-veiled reference to ISIS and al-Qaeda, the petition refers to an "infinitesimally small number of extremist individuals" in language both imprecise and misleading as it equates extremism with terrorism while disingenuously minimizing the presence of both within Islam.

So, what would become illegal if this motion were to pass into law?

Drawing Muhammad? Voicing criticism of Sharia Law? Speaking out against Islam or debating whether ISIS is a true version of Islam?

Blocking free speech from any criticism of Islam under the guise of Islamophobia is sure to have a chilling effect on free speech, and only in support of a single religion.

This is how political Islam plans to grow, by manipulating the laws against discrimination to shield itself from criticism.

It has worked across Europe where opinions critical of Islam are either silenced or prosecuted, and it is now threatening to engulf Canada in its warm, suffocating embrace.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/articl ... Ve7f9Ez.99
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Don't you love the word Islamophobia, such a joke. Anyone telling what Islam is in their own words are Islamophobic :wacko:
I here them never wanting to take up for Christians being attacked, but it's usually them doing it is some way.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Trudeau is going to be as big as a disaster in chief as Obama was. He's always going to do the wrong thing and the mainstream press will continue fawning all over him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, it gets me why he gets a pass as do our libtards, the media is ran by those who pull their chains though.
I would like one good reason, a good reason for letting islamist in on mass, and reasons why the state is so afraid of truth, and free speech as well.