Trudeaumania

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
genocide088

Re: Trudeaumania

Immigrants the ones that get into Canada are most garbage troublemakers no one wants.
What Trudeau idiot not get is they in no way want to be Canadian just use Canada to launch there attacks from.
Can give several examples of Canada the home to terrorist organizations.
Get rid of every single immigrant the last 50 years turn Canadian immigration policy into Norway immigration policy
everything would be half the price and wages better. And non of the conflicts minus the albino N****** of Quebec.

Hiphip Horrah Canada the land where wackie-packies get president over Canadians.

genocide088

Looks like i not the only one that not like Trudeau. We can also say the Indian PM think Canada a big fuking joke now.
Canada would have should have could have been the richest country in the world. Its a joke that the average Norweigan was better
off than the average Canadian. Wages are like triple of Canadian wages and accommodation cheaper i bet. Oh and the Norweigan government
even saved $750 billion usd for all Norweigans to even when oil runs out have the best life. Even jails in Norway are 4 star hotels.
And What did Trudeau do just let in all these scum immigrants that no one needs. LIke even from great countries i would still be against
rampant immigration as just what the fuk are you trying to do the very fuking people that pay taxes there whole life.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

genocide088 wrote: September 21st, 2023, 3:34 am Immigrants the ones that get into Canada are most garbage troublemakers no one wants.
What Trudeau idiot not get is they in no way want to be Canadian just use Canada to launch there attacks from.
Get rid of every single immigrant the last 50 years turn Canadian immigration policy into Norway immigration policy
everything would be half the price and wages better. And non of the conflicts minus the albino N****** of Quebec.

Hiphip Horrah Canada the land where wackie-packies get president over Canadians.

In my opinion, and many others unless you can contribute to a country you should not be let in.
There is exceptions of course like true refugees in major danger, and even then they should be sent back when, and if the danger is gone.
Most countries have legal ways of entering a country, the way it is now is just treason, and aiding those people should put a lot of politicians on both sides in prison.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost wrote: September 21st, 2023, 12:29 pm
genocide088 wrote: September 21st, 2023, 3:34 am Immigrants the ones that get into Canada are most garbage troublemakers no one wants.

In my opinion, and many others unless you can contribute to a country you should not be let in.
There is exceptions of course like true refugees in major danger, and even then they should be sent back when, and if the danger is gone.
Most countries have legal ways of entering a country, the way it is now is just treason, and aiding those people/criminals should put a lot of politicians on both sides in prison.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's real funny you never see anyone of those invaders running to get out of country unless they are wanted which happens a whole lot more than we here.
genocide088

Ah yes i agree your you fuking contribute to the country where there were so nice to let you in. As no fuking way anywhere as generous to stinking packies as Canada/USA.

Trump wanted to vet them all. YES. why not? I do believe there are some Iranians i met in Thailand that the reason they want to go to the west is had enof of muslim garbage. And i could see those few contributing. BUT the whole concept of multi culturalism its bullshit. When in rome do as the romans do. LIke i find it offensive for anyone to go anywhere and not the local language and not get invovled. Mr. Oak would back me up on this i bet where ever he did goto he bust his ass to learn the local language and customs.

For all these people that claim all these wackies packies are Canadian ok right now even all the 2nd generation ones HOW MANY WACKIE PACKIES ARE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW PLAYING IN THE NHL?

ZERO or maybe 1 out a fuking million of the pseudo Canadians.

I live half way around the world from most of you i can tell you no way any country here in asia would ever cater to the needs of wackie packies and never give them a passport. Even Japan forget it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not vetting them is treason, letting Illegals in, and aiding them like Democrats, and Trudy does is treason.
The Republicans here know it is, and does nothing about it, all they need to do is have all of them arrested for aiding, and abiding criminals.
There is zero fighting that charge because they have given all the evidence right to the public, and so proud of what they are doing to destroy our countries.

If you, or me would aid a criminal we would be in prison.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau couldn’t care less if an Anglo Canadian got killed and probably likes it however a foreign criminal who entered Canada fraudulently he’ll virtue signal as publicly as possible.
Yong Jessie

oh wow now Trudeau a drug smuggler. Not sure if coke fits his personailty.

Does seem to be a tit for tat. That clueless fool from Oregon no names mentioned when we told him what we thought of his Burmese bitch that could 100% be proven then instead of accepting that tried to think anything he could vs us like 100% baseless.

So this in this case could be the case. But we dont even know if Trudeau India gov claims are true either.

So i am undecided on this.

Actually my whole life i go on what the evidence says. Show me the evidence.

Yong Jessie

Now Elon Musk going after Trudeau. See what Trudeau has in mind for what you say online will be held against you dont pass go and go straight to jail.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am a big fan of Palki Sharma, WION Gravitas. Sure there is a pro India bias but the reporting on Russia, China, Trudeau, Biden and the Ukraine etc… I believe to be top notch. Tucker Carlson and Rebel News I also enjoy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau’s trying to diminish God in Canada just like fellow puppet saint Zelensky is doing in the Ukraine. The puppet masters don’t worship God. https://capforcanada.com/justin-trudeau ... of-canada/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Family, God, Self is all bad for people like Trudy.
They want control of every aspect of life, family, and God is in the way.
Yong Jessie

Canada once the best country in the world in a league all to its own even better than the USA 1950-1980.

Now i did see a survey of every single western country Canadians the most unhappy

This is outrageous this dikhead liberals and would add dikhead conseratives while better than liberals still

had many governments that were still too much liberal in what real conservative countries are

i happy to spread this to get out the truth even Elon Musk is outraged by this video and says Trudeau needs to go

To make sure any do everything they can to rid the country of at least Trudeau for good anyway possible

It was a setup what a sneaky fuker pig to get the journalist to bumb into him

i kind of have to pinch myself like WOW is this really Canada and do those pigs really brainwashed to into think

what they are doing is correct?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That is Gestapo, but not the only one, a lot have been arrested for stuff like that lately, and less.
Yong Jessie

Thing this is not what should ever happen in a so called free demo country. Yes if you went and asked a question with a mic to Mr. Oaks Chinaboy Xi Jingping or other dictactors youd be arrested too.

But so to in Canada but then you might as well live in the 3rd world as what the fuk the huge price premium and crapass weather to live in Dictactorship Canada for what i dont know. oh and to nail the tax payer to the wall. You Americans pay actually only half the total tax as people in Canada do with all the hidden taxes and fees. Yes at one time you got more in Canada than the usa ie better roads not falling down bridges. better health care better education standards. that was all before thou.

What i seem to notice about Canada again once the worlds premier country 1950-1980 when everything was a given. A good job. Low taxes. Cheap housing. Free no waitlist healthcare. lo crime. A house and every 2 houses if wanted. And a brand new car every single year. etc.

Every year all the good things about Canada brutally less while all its negative points greatly increased.

To the point go take a look on youtube there are hundreds of videos from REAL Canadians and even immigrants saying dont move to Canada or leave Canada

All of the police-pigs in the video like do they really believe there bullshit that this is a crime?

Really like have to pinch myself am i dreaming is this some movie im watching.

And goto fuking hell any of you that voted for this asshole. If you benefited from him then fuk you you and give me your name and address and i can arrange some from this forum to go and pay you a visit.

you are selfish and not care about what best for the majority or you too stupid to see what a monster you created.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As you’ve been away from Canada for so many decades your vision I believe of what Canada is like is much like my vision of what the Yukon Territories are like and that being like it was when I was there. If you come back it will be like a time warp. Downtown Vancouver has been turned into a horrible place.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is what was on my mind when you posted that Jessie.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Incredible ! Surely the police must have issues with this nonsense. This is a real warning for me to stop joking at work about the gender nonsense. Canada’s in even worse shape than I knew.
Yong Jessie

Its not shocking to me Mr. Oak cause that is old news i am about sure i sent that to you before

BUT yes the first time i saw it i was the same is this really Canada have to pinch myself am i watching some Dystopian movie?

A world gone mad were everyone are delicate little snowflakes and no one is allowed to think for themself

Thats the job of the dicktatator Trudeau to do for us N******

As that is what Trudeau does view you as