Trudeaumania

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Trudeaumania

The thing that really exposes the hypocrisy and ridiculousness is that they don’t care the slightest about the feelings of girls that don’t feel comfortable in washrooms and changing rooms with very strange men. Why do the feelings of weirdos trump the feelings of girls ? The liberals just love weirdos and hate sane people.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A sane person wouldn't put up with that stuff so are liberals sane for voting in people who want this ?
They need to take a good look at themselves, and ask if they are in the right if they think they are good people.
The right isn't always angels, but the base is not satanic psychopaths in nature.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

All the talk show hosts, most of Hollyweird are insane then.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Psychopaths
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have posted no doubt over the years that the satanic political correctness after making transweirdos look cool that political correctness would try to make pedophelia acceptable. Justin Trudeau no surprise is leading the charge with Canadian taxpayers money. https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/trudeau-regi ... -movement/
Yong Jessie

wow niggernuts speaker in the pocket of trudeau. poilievre kicked out of the house of commons this has never happened to kwowledge of the link. what commenters so angry about is that trudeau has used the exact same language on polliervre and niggernuts speaker that is in his pocket but is supposed to only do his job not taking any sides has never even displined trudeau. Canada just like the trucker protests proves is NOT a democracy anymore. the only thing democratic about the shithole is you get to vote every 4 years. that is it.

Canada so fast new world order 1 world goverment total censorship no democracy shithole. if somehow trudeau gets in next

election Canadas its all over. But they think will lose by a landslide.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudy has said much worse I know outside on the news, and in public.
Not sure in the house, I don't listen much, and I can understands why it should not be aloud, but extremist, radical is fine in my opinion.
They should all have asked for a vote to be rid of the black guy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That black guy owes his job to Justin Trudeau. Old Trudy isn’t above installing puppets wherever he can. He installed a relative in charge of the RCMP. The CIA and the other puppet masters I don’t believe are going to rig the next election so he’s just going to wreck things as bad as he can. Inflation is really bad since the recent carbon tax hike and all he does with our taxes is give it away to corrupt third world governments.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau’s spending 13 million dollars to build a monument commemorating transvestites. Who cares about the run away inflation, homelessness and tent cities, drugs out of control etc…. Listen to what he says in this short video. https://winepressnews.com/2024/05/04/ca ... in-ottawa/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The money has to be approved from more than just him, who else is involved.
Maybe the public should make him pay from what he has stolon.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi Bluefrost, I am quite certain that if you had watched the one minute video that you would have commented on it as it’s really strange. This is Canada’s leader ? This is his vision for Canada’s future ?