Trudeaumania

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Trudeaumania

Nice, train the people who would be your masters.
Just like we will be here with the thieves, and puppets in charge.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Listen to this idiot. As if Justin Trudeau or Dementia Joe have better leadership ability than Donald Trump. I am not sure that Americans really know how much of a useless tit Justin Trudeau actually is.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lets push climate change, because it means grab the money, and power.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who would vote for this asshole ? He’s obviously trying to devastate Canada’s economy.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

As I have said before, Trudeau is just following orders, along with all the other major western players. The idea is to make nationalism an absurdity and do away with individual currencies so that the global economy, ( as I'm sure it will be known as soon enough), will fall under one fantastic global umbrella, controlled by the powers that be. We are literally in the dying days of international foreign trade as we know it. Already, people are being trained to get used to virtual commodities that have no basis of reality. Virtual money. Virtual stock. Virtual real estate. The value of something will only need to be determined by an imaginary supply and demand scenario. If they say that cabbage patch dolls are valuable, they will be valuable. If they say that the American dollar is useless, it will have no value.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Erin O'Toole says Conservatives must change or risk losing again to Trudeau
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/erin-o ... -1.5957057

Gee, I wonder who he looks like...you don't mean

All this clown is doing, is turning the Conservative party of Canada into another Liberal party, almost identical to the one that is governing us now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that the most likely reason that Erin O’tool fired Pierre Poilievre and Derek Sloan is because he is a member of the same society that Justin Trudeau is but at probably a lower degree. Derek Sloan and Pierre Poilievre I believe are far better candidates than Erin O’tool is and Pierre Poilievre really roasts Justin Trudeau in the House of Commons. Rick Merced did an episode which was all about making fun of Pierre Poilievre which I believe exposed Rick Mercer as being a shill.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

With Justin Trudeau giving the news agencies that he likes 600 million dollars basically buying Canada’s press to get Canadian news I have found Gravitas and Rebel news to be very good. Justin Trudeau is getting away with more corruption. There’s a story here. Where has the billions of dollars gone ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just think what that money could have went to in the country, health, infrastructure, education, back in your pocket instead of taxing you.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Canada would be so well off if Justin Trudeau hadn’t become crime minister. The billions of dollars that he has just given away is insane.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not just him is it, who else did the people vote for that said alright lets do this.
I thought he wouldn't be able to do much this time around with the opposing party in the majority.
Maybe someone needs to look at them for pandering to the elitist scum with Trudy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that his re-election was rigged as the last American election was and by the same puppet masters.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We all know that, he has been a blatant puppet for years now more than most.
Anyplace with those machines Soros is involved in manufacturing is likely fixed elections.
Anyplace with Dominion machines, him, and others are involved in making is fixed.
The machines should have never been networked.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Let’s see what Canada’s leader has to tell the world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Damn, he is vibing Joe Biden now
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Has that bugger gone yet.... with the rest of 'em. That money they keep giving away to third world, I'm thinking for a while it's to pay for their little satanic practices, the payment for and movement of "cattle" from those countries to here, western countries. Lots of rumours since last year that tunnels and D.U.M.B.s they have that are being blown up to put a stop it. There are some good people online who track and watch this stuff... at the earthquakes, maps and all that to see what lines up with what as well.

There's no way these men have been elected... can you see them in the old tribal and clan days, these men being the leader. It would really weaken the tribe's chance of survival if the other tribes still have their masculine men leading. You'd soon be finished, the tribe with the weak leader. They've done a switch around on it. You can play "leader" now if you're a fem man as long as you do what you're told. I bet Justin couldn't even put the bin bag of rubbish outside on collection day.

There were rumours last year of old Justin had an ankle monitor on.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Michelle Rempel had some interesting things to say about Justin Trudeau’s speech.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Facts don't matter though just like the fancy cars, and jets they fly around in while telling you your bad. Ah Ah Ah !
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

He’ll always be a multimillionaire so he’ll never have to worry about money while he has destroyed the lives of countless Canadians and made things worse for virtually all the rest. He’s lifted the covid lockdowns and given everyone covid money leading up to a September election. I suspect that his puppet masters know that disaster(s) loom shortly after s as nd they want their boy king in to finish the job.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau can’t answer a question that can’t be obfuscated. Clearly he doesn’t know enough about this topic to answer. Steven Harper if still in charge could give an answer and would make the right decisions.