Political Correctness

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
RDL

Re: Political Correctness

RDL wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:The muslims will have lots to play with until they make certain that gender neutral washrooms won't work in Americastan and Canadastan.
Which is why we cannot allow muslims into Canada and the US.
Muslims are nothing but trouble. Always have been, always will be. Human pitbulls.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When they are few they are nice, and alright, but get a majority in any place you have trouble.
Your leaders know, and ours also, but they flood them in regardless.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

That's due to Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama being left-wing.

Their predecessors (Stephen Harper and George W. Bush, respectively) were right-wing and would not have allowed such crap to occur.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bush did more than you would expect, he was to busy letting a Dem congress have their way for his war.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Bush should have nuked the whole Middle East while he had the chance.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He was playing with the Saudis like Obama does, and a few other countries over there so nuking the place wouldn't work out.
What they should have done was leave Saddam, and Gadfly alone to keep the idiots in check.
RDL

Do you think Bush should have left bin Laden alone too?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No, he's not a world leader, or was ruling a country. If anything they should have pressured Pakistan into turning him over.
RDL

Wasn't bin Laden ruling Afghanistan in the years leading up to the war in Afghanistan?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No, he was just training, and advising the Taliban while setting up terrorist attacks on non muslims.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I posted this on a thread on another forum about white privilege.

What is the big deal about white people being a bit better off in white people founded nations ? Don't Indians have it better in India ? Don't Chinese have it better in China. Japanese in Japan, Arabs in arab countries ? non whites in white countries act like they are victims when really we let them live in our superior countries which they know are nicer than a country run by their own kind. Our countries are nicer because white people make t hem nicer, better environment controls, better quality controls, less corruption. Japanese and Jews also make superb countries. If Canada was handed over to third worlders Canada would be a third world country within months. This is common sense. If you minority whiners don't like Canada and Canadians then leave Canada. There must be a reason why you don't. I know blacks that have returned to Africa I would be happy to replace a white hating immigrant with and Filipinos that I met overseas Indonesians and even Chinese too.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's all liberal propaganda, and hate just like for the Jews.
RDL

Normally I don't like Berry Sweet, but I loved her thread yesterday on Vancouver Forum about white dogs having white privilege :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She tried to post here the other night, but her account is gone :scratch: a few others are also.
RDL

Blue Frost wrote:She tried to post here the other night, but her account is gone :scratch: a few others are also.
Thank you :cheer: :stars: :happy: :snug: :woot:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now let's, Andrew Jackson won the war of 1812 against a much stronger Britain with a spectacular win in Liousiana and later became president. Compared to what this Tubman did ? Canadians like to believe that we won the war of 1812 because Americans invaded Canada and burnt down our parliament building and then we went down and burnt down the white house however Canada did not yet exist and the war was with Britain and the USA and Andrew Jackson upset the mighty British empire.

Trump: Tubman on the $20 bill is 'pure political correctness'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/politics/ ... index.html

(CNN) — Donald Trump thinks anti-slavery icon Harriet Tubman is "fantastic" -- but he says the move to have her replace seventh president Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill is "pure political correctness."

Watch this video

Related Video: Harriet Tubman will be face of $20 02:04

"Well, Andrew Jackson had a great history, and I think it's very rough when you take somebody off the bill," Trump said during a town hall on the "Today" show on NBC Thursday morning. "I think Harriet Tubman is fantastic, but I would love to leave Andrew Jackson or see if we can maybe come up with another denomination."

Trump suggested -- as Ben Carson also has -- that Tubman be put on the $2 bill, which is no longer printed.

Harriet Tubman will be face of the $20

The business mogul heaped praise on Jackson, whose presence on the $20 bill was criticized due to his history as a slave-owner and his dismal record on Native American and racial issues, epitomized by the Jackson administration's infamous "Trail of Tears" policy that forcibly relocated the Cherokee people to devastating effect.

Opinion: Why will it take 14 years to get a woman on $20 bill?

"(Jackson) had a history of tremendous success for the country," Trump said. "(The $20) really represented somebody really that was very important to this country. I would love to see another denomination and that could take place. I think that would be more appropriate."

Trump also attributed Jackson's removal to the popularity of the hit musical "Hamilton," since it was the $10 bill, graced by first Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton, that had initially been targeted in the push to put a woman on a piece of U.S. currency.

"As you know they were going to do the $10 bill, and then all of a sudden the Broadway play, 'Hamilton,' sort of saved that one," Trump said.

Trump's primary competitor John Kasich praised Tubman on the campaign trail Thursday.

"She wasn't some big shot. She became a big shot because of what she did," Kasich said. "She saw something that she thought did not represent justice, she saw something she thought that was just patently unfair.

Tubman, who died in 1913 at the age of 91, escaped slavery in the South and eventually led hundreds of escaped slaves to freedom as a "conductor" of the Underground Railroad. After the slaves were freed, Tubman was a staunch supporter of a woman's right to vote.

Harriet Tubman's move to the $20 has fans rejoicing

Of the decision to put Tubman on the $20 bill, which was announced this week, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said, "What she did to free people on an individual basis and what she did afterward -- that's a legacy of what an individual can do in a democracy."

CNN's Cassie Spodak contributed to this report.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah the war thing with Canada is a silly argument to be sure.
I'm not a fan of Jackson since he betrayed the Indian tribes that helped him win the war, many of which became business men, and woman.
The story goes that they where doing much better at business than the settlers, and the average American at the time so they got jealous, and so came the trail of tears.

Tubman i give her credit, but this is all political taking Jackson off, and putting a black person on.
Is there worthy black people for sure, Booker T Washington, Fredric Douglas, George Washington Carver, and some others I can think of, Tubman is i guess, but shes sure not a pretty thing to put on money.
The funny part of it all is she was a REPUBLICAN :laugh: so I wonder if the libtards thought of that when choosing her. She was a notable spy for Lincoln, and carried guns also.
RDL

Political correctness, and behavior/politeness in general, seems to be a common theme among some of the Yahoo Canada stories today.

This lady exercised freedom of speech on Facebook, and got sued for over $65,000:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/b-c-womans-de ... html?nhp=1

These three kids exercised freedom of expression by not looking the cashier in the eye and not saying 'thank you', and their mom dumped their ice cream cones in the trash:
https://ca.style.yahoo.com/post/1430637 ... ave-thrown
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Facebook's owners are hypocrites, there isn't real freedom of speech. They delete a conservative view on Islam, yet let them post a hit on someone.