Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Racism ?

Today they are complaining because Corry Booker had to drop out of the race, and noting but Old white people are running so it's not diverse enough..

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Do you White liberals support this, of course you do because you are deranged, and as racist as the girl is. You just don't want to accept it, or admit to it since you do support it.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They dont want to stay in their space..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I kind of think it's funny they want segregation back when so many fought, and died to end it.
People like her deserve segregation, she should be sent to the Congo where she can have plenty of it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 18th, 2020, 9:09 pm Do you White liberals support this, of course you do because you are deranged, and as racist as the girl is. You just don't want to accept it, or admit to it since you do support it.

Excuse me!!!....Fuck her black ass.

Back when I was in college she would have gotten told to STFU or someone would have grabbed her by that ghetto weave and flung her out the door.

There were no segregated "safe spaces". We didn't need them. Blacks, Whites, Asians all hung out together. The only people who seemed to keep to themselves were the fucken curry eating Indians. That's because they all took the same courses so they could network their cheat sheets for tests, papers and exams....Those smelly fuckers suck.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey, it's like Liberals confronting the real NAZIs.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 19th, 2020, 7:22 pm Hey, it's like Liberals confronting the real NAZIs.

That's life in ghetto America....The inhabitants are too stupid to realize when they are being played.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, actually I thought the Chimps had more culture, and not as belligerent as the humans we are talking about.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

First of all the guy is a weirdo. It’s no surprise that he has weird things to say. He’s not normal in the head.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, sheheit is racist, and delusional from leftist propaganda.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I guess Obama was racist first, those same countries where blocked by him first, and those countries banned are terrorist hotbeds, and with people that can't be vetted.
Also CAIR is a racist, anti American group that has supported terrorist.

I love that non white people are standing up to these communist, and Muslim a-holes.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: March 21st, 2020, 12:15 pm Well I guess Obama was racist first, those same countries where blocked by him first, and those countries banned are terrorist hotbeds, and with people that can't be vetted.
Also CAIR is a racist, anti American group that has supported terrorist.

I love that non white people are standing up to these communist, and Muslim a-holes.
I like the guy at 3:33 with the glasses and hitler haircut.
Anyhow, come November, it will be fun to watch the 2020 version of the Young Turks melting down as the election results unfold. I think I will be enjoying the spectacle with a nice big bowl of popcorn, a beer, maybe some nachos, and I am living up here in Canada.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Janks is the person who helped give us AOC.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its not a coincidence that all the countries are either black or muslim countries..

We arent the same..

A swedish person doesnt seek to slam an airplane into american cities.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Or black, and muslim, it's in their religion to kill non believers over a hundred times.
The thing is any person wanting them in their country is a self destructive fool, and an idiot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He's racist for calling her out, just ask the racist black woman working for PBS a dem propaganda machine. .
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/30 ... ser-902905
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And who is the racist here, calling someone out for being white, and saying White privilege for doing something good for the community instead of tearing it down.
Stinking Democrats, and their sick ideas.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you can think about it liberals, I know it's hard for you.