Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Racism ?

This keeps up they will see the KKK back in business in the open.
There is little difference between BLM, and the KKK, except there is likely more power behind the KKK, and the KKK is likely better armed.
Both are Democrat supported, and I would bet the KKK has the bigger money behind them.

Me myself rather not see either groups around, both are sickening, but the KKK will grow if this keeps up, or worse.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 19th, 2021, 4:48 pm This keeps up they will see the KKK back in business in the open.
There is little difference between BLM, and the KKK, except there is likely more power behind the KKK, and the KKK is likely better armed.
Both are Democrat supported, and I would bet the KKK has the bigger money behind them.

Me myself rather not see either groups around, both are sickening, but the KKK will grow if this keeps up, or worse.

I don't know about who has more power...BLM and ANTIFA, both radical marxist groups, are not only supported by the democraps but they get support from "woke" corporations and organizations around the world...Dark prog money flows to those two groups in rivers compared to the dark money going to the KKK. The KKK is democrap old guard...The democrap scum on both the state and federal level have found new and improved pets in BLM and ANTIFA....Unlike support for the KKK, supporting BLM give democraps a socially conscious face in which to promote their destruction of this country...

The Democraps have been trying to move away from and deny their racist dixiecrat roots for decades and they now have something tangible to latch onto that makes them look like they are all about the lie they have been promoting since the 1960s...Supporting BLM gives Democraps the perfect opportunity to solidify the 60 year old lie that they are the champions of the black cause and that conservative Republicans are the white racists. Worst of all we now have two entire generations of voters who have been indoctrinated into believing the prog nonsense and they eat, sleep and shit the democrap false narrative of the US being a racist country and that "systemic racism" is a real thing....

The KKK is on the downside as the covert support they enjoyed form the democraps is very soon going to dry up...You will probably see a resurgence of their activity but that's only because they are fighting for their existence. BLM is the new and improved democrap weapon in their subversion of society in the US....Conservatives and all the just plain regular people, black, white, brown, whatever, better wake the fuck up.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Funny that the KKK came out, and supported Obama isn't it.
i would say that most the Dem elite in Washington are still tied to the Klan.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

7 years in prison for this racist piece of garbage, likely will get out in a less than 2 though on parole.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Surely American judges have little sympathy for garbage like that guy. Sure the demonrat squads do their legions of Antifa, BLM and other libtards will side with the garbage but judges don’t want their grandkids getting sucker punched.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

nope, most the judges anymore are liberals thanks to people like Soros, and others like him.
They don't put affiliation on ballots so people don't even know who they are voting for.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Am I correct that racist attacks by blacks like this are very common in the USA ? A hundred years ago though didn’t lynching keep animals like that guy in check ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The lynchings didn't care if blacks where nice, or bad, and should have never happened.
My guess is that's one of the COVID criminals that was let free by Democrats on the public.
It's happening more, and more thanks to Media, and politicians of hate in the Democrat party.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well this defiantly doesn't go along with the liberal lie

https://rumble.com/embed/vg2iyd/?pub=4
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blacks and other darkies are so full of themselves and so self-centered that they cannot see what other people are experiencing.

Its always all about me me me with these folks.

"Why do black people always get persecuted no matter what their geographical location?"
"You are jealous of us!"

As if whites dont get persecuted when outside of the white-sphere.

As if we havent been attacked by a non-white foe.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: June 20th, 2021, 5:32 am Blacks and other darkies are so full of themselves and so self-centered that they cannot see what other people are experiencing.

"Why do black people always get persecuted no matter what their geographical location?"
"You are jealous of us!"

I have very limited interactions with Blacks, since not many live where I live. That said, what I have found is that they generally lack the same personal accountability that a White person would.

I'll explain it this way: Little toddlers having a temper tantrum in a store is probably nothing new to any of us. We've all experienced it, and we understand that small children can be like that. Little kids don't understand yet that many others are judging them for their actions... It's beyond their three year old brain to envision anything more than the Tonka Truck they wanted, but maybe didn't get this time. Little toddlers live in the moment, and can't comprehend that maybe they'll get the Tonka Truck for Christmas instead.

Adult Blacks seem to be like toddlers in this regard. Except their temper tantrums can be quite physically threatening. They haven't 'grown out' of the toddler phase, when others have. I realize that all my actions are judged by others, and as an adult I have a very limited list of excuses I could use if I had a temper tantrum in public. Blacks don't seem to care about that though, just like little children.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 20th, 2021, 6:28 am
Odinson wrote: June 20th, 2021, 5:32 am Blacks and other darkies are so full of themselves and so self-centered that they cannot see what other people are experiencing.

"You are jealous of us!"

I have very limited interactions with Blacks, since not many live where I live. That said, what I have found is that they generally lack the same personal accountability that a White person would.

I'll explain it this way: Little toddlers having a temper tantrum in a store is probably nothing new to any of us. We've all experienced it, and we understand that small children can be like that. Little kids don't understand yet that many others are judging them for their actions... It's beyond their three year old brain to envision anything more than the Tonka Truck they wanted, but maybe didn't get this time. Little toddlers live in the moment, and can't comprehend that maybe they'll get the Tonka Truck for Christmas instead.

Adult Blacks seem to be like toddlers in this regard. Except their temper tantrums can be quite physically threatening. They haven't 'grown out' of the toddler phase, when others have. I realize that all my actions are judged by others, and as an adult I have a very limited list of excuses I could use if I had a temper tantrum in public. Blacks don't seem to care about that though, just like little children.
I watched the video where Asians were being deported by Idi Amin..

One black woman was like "Asians are such worriers, there is nothing to worry about". :laugh:

She is completely unable to see things from perspective that is not her own.

Like when Michelle Obama wondered why white people left the neighborhood when blacks started pouring in.

Again, completely unable to see other perspectives... Other than her own black perspective.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blacks think they are somehow unique with their suffering and persecution..

They think they have been the only ones who got enslaved or defeated in battle.

They have also created this superiority complex where they think we are afraid of their "powers".

Which is actually textbook psychology reaction to being defeated.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People will do what you let them do to you, blacks are no different than others in that.
Our media, and politicians put them where they are now, in victim hood.
They made it alright to be fatherless, and beholding to government for free cheese, and a place to live when that should have never happened.
As someone said give them a hand up, not a handout.
The American Indian is the same, they lost all pride to a government handout.

There is many great people that are black, but you here about the bad ones, don't let the media distort your view on them all.
I know the truth of the matter is many are worthless as a lot of whites are anymore, slowly we are all becoming pawns, and useless people thanks to media, and government.
I think people need to step back, and look at themselves, and quit looking at others if they want things to be better, color means nothing.
You can be what you work hard to be, don't work you will be worthless.
Mel Gibson

The government and media do the same up here. Take our publicly funded CBC media for example. It's supposed to be unbiased, but is nothing but anti-White propaganda 24/7. They are literally trying to separate people into two groups: Straight Whites on one side (the bad people), and everyone else on the other side (the good people). They aren't even subtle about it anymore. My government hates me! Yet like you say, all they are accomplishing is keeping Blacks and Injuns in a perpetual state of victimhood by making them hate Whitey while at the same time throwing Whiteys money at them, which is like throwing money into a bottomless pit.

I'm not sure what the end goal is, but at this rate things won't end well for anyone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's funny how blacks now want segregation in a lot of places isn't it.
On a few campuses they demand a free spot without whites, I think I would sue the schools for that one letting it happen.
I could say I identify as a black man, and bust a move in front of them spouting a rap song :laugh:
Get me some dreads also, and gold teefesus. :cool:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: June 20th, 2021, 10:39 pm On a few campuses they demand a free spot without whites, I think I would sue the schools for that one letting it happen.
I could say I identify as a black man, and bust a move in front of them spouting a rap song :laugh:
Get me some dreads also, and gold teefesus. :cool:
That was actually kind of the premise of the 1986 movie Soul Man, where C. Thomas Howell pretended to be black so he could qualify for a scholarship. Not sure they could make that movie today!

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: June 20th, 2021, 10:39 pm It's funny how blacks now want segregation in a lot of places isn't it.
On a few campuses they demand a free spot without whites, I think I would sue the schools for that one letting it happen.
It is truly bizarre. They had segregation only a few decades ago, fought hard to abolish it so everyone was equal, and now they seem to want it back again. I just don't think anything will ever please these people, except maybe the extermination of Whites... to be honest this is probably what they really want.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah just like in South Africa which the Hollywood idiots cried for, and look at what happened there.
One of the nicest places in Africa is now almost a battle zone, and corrupt as hell.
Whites are tortured, burned, and worse while the genocide is kept silent in the media.
Europe better get ready for the same, it will start there as well thanks to the same bunch of slim.

Poland, and Hungry wont have it, and they don't have the bombings, rapes, and other things that come with Muslims, and blacks that have flooded in.