Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Yeah to many whites :kez: racist piece of crap. I'm sure someone has an excuse for her, and her likes.

[video][/video]

:edit:
Shame this was deleted off Youtube, it must have annoyed one of those self proclaimed open minded Liberals . :kez:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Racism ?

I have heard this from a Mexican in Canada. White people make countries cities towns and neighbourhoods superior places to live and this is why almost everybody wants to live in one including these people who feel that whites should go back to Europe. Is there anything that Lana says here that isn't true ?

Go Back To Europe

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

I like how they say that stuff in places like California, they figure since they took over it for maybe 15 years they own it over the natives they tortured, enslaved, and murdered.
They where barbaric masters over the natives they let live as most masters where.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Now this is a stereotype for sure, how they take it in South Korea as racism I'm not sure. I am sure that this is how many see blacks in some places in the world, right, or wrong in minds, it's just not right. :facepalm:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Racism ?

When I was in Hong Kong there briefly was a very odd gang under the san yi on triad which was a combination of rich Korean students united with dirt poor Pakistanis. What I am certain united them was jealousy of White guys. Koreans don't like Pakistanis. Eventually the Korean parents took their boys back as t hey were getting into trouble and the Pakistanis well ....what a bunch of losers. They wouldn't buy drinks , the girls wouldn't come because they have no idea how to behave around womenm the white guys wouldn't come because the girls weren't there and what you ended up with was a bunch of illegal pakis dancing on the dance floor with each other and nobody buying drinks. There were no racism laws in Hong Kong then so many bars just simply banned Pakistanis. The racism I saw in those Koreans towards white people has made it hard for me to be around Koreans. I remember running behind a white boy with my arms stretched behind me once to get him into a cab with a bunch of those Koreans behind me. They should all have to live under Kim Jong Un.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

It just take a few to ruin the outlook of a people even if most are good.
Our Soldiers, and sailors have made Americans look bad on occasion.
Blacks here have closed down some nice places with their actions running off paying civil customers as well.
One of our malls now has got bad because of Blacks, and Mexicans punks, it's not safe in the area anymore. We had an amusement park here long ago where the man closed it for good after blacks started coming, they ruined the place.
On the other hand there is many good black people who work hard, and try, Mexican also, but the few make them look bad.
Now days the white kids thanks to Urban Renewal, and lack of parents are getting just as trashy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Racism ?

How is it that muslims fanatical genocidal racism towards Jews is accepted when it is even more racist than the Nazis ?

Miss Iraq's Photo With Miss Israel Forces Family Out Of Iraq Due To Death Threats

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mis ... ailsignout
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

I remember when that started, and may have posted about it.
It just shows what a sick bunch is in Islam, and how far they will go to push their hate on us all. the international community has been quiet mostly on this,all because they feel they can make Islam a nicer religion even though it's nothing but hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Racism ?

If they hate whites so much then they can move to a black populated and black run nation but yet they won't. They know they have it best under a white run nation. They are just finding excuses to jstify their hatred which really is out of their being miserable. Using their logic that they deserve reparations for past wrongs then perhaps whites deserve reparations for the huge numbers of black on white women rapes.

Why Anti-White Violence Is Now Common, Part 3

By Blake Sawyer
12-24-17

Let me see if I have this straight:

In the US of A, the Caucasian population is horrified by the violent, vicious, and mostly ambush style ­ lie-in-wait attacks perpetrated upon them by people of color.

Why should these hundreds of assaults, rapes, murders, and attacks every week in this country be such a curiosity?

Consider these facts:

The MSM (Main Stream Media) perpetuates the lies (and stereotypes) that any white person who tells the truth about white civilization, white accomplishments, white intelligence, white technology, white culture, white history, or anything positive about white people in general is to be considered “white supremacists”. Which of course are made out to be horrible, evil, bad people by the MSM.

It doesn’t matter that the information is true, correct, or factual. The MSM has an agenda. The truth is not important, nor is accepted as ‘news’. After all, they are THE fake news media.

On the other hand, the MSM perpetuates the lies (and stereotypes) that all the things black people do is good, ok, and/or justified. No matter how evil, racist, violent, or untrue it is. In fact, distorting the truth, twisting the facts, and flipping the narrative to their agenda (ignoring the truth) is what they do.

There are thousands of examples. So where does one begin?

We could give the statistics on any of dozens of crimes. Murder, armed robbery, aggravated assault (those three along with rape are considered violent crimes and usually are a felony.) But there is also larceny, theft, burglary, motor-vehicle theft, pimping, human trafficking, gun crimes, domestic crime, drug crimes, and too many numerous to name.

Due to the current climate in the US of A…

Let’s start with rape.

Statistically, nationwide in the US, for every one white male who rapes a black woman, over a THOUSAND black men rape white women. Black on white rape is not double white on black rape. Not ten times. Not even 100 times. It is statistically a thousand times or more (meaning greater than 100,000%).

And with the fact that white males make up slightly less than 30% of the population and black males make up 6% of the population, the actual statistics for rape, as well as all crimes committed by blacks, are statistically off the charts.1

Culturally, blacks celebrate and glorify their violence, murders, and rapes against whites. In my previous article (Part 2), I explained WHY this is the case. Hip Hop music is controlled by blacks who belong to a religious cult called Nation of Gods and Earths, an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. Like the NOI, they teach that all white people are devils. But they go a step further, teaching that black men are gods and black women are earths, to populate ‘the’ earth with more gods. They all believe that whites are inferior, defected, and even sub-human, needing to be eradicated from the planet.

That is why we have websites like worldstarhiphop.com.2 They have posted thousands of videos of black people fighting whites and other ethnic groups, including blacks. They glorify the violence.

That is why, thousands of black teenagers and young black men get arrested for bragging about their violent crimes on Facebook, social media, and various black website platforms.3

That is why the co-founder of the Black Lives Matter chapter of Toronto, Canada, Yusra Khogali, can get away with saying that white people are subhuman, genetic defects, and intellectually incapacitated. On the other hand, blacks are superhuman, and with power could wipe out all the white people. In essence, extreme black supremacy.4

BLM activities are considered by many legal experts to be anarchy, criminal, and treasonous. They continually call (and chant) for the deaths of law enforcement, whites, and anyone who opposes them. All the while the MSM lets these death threats, and the follow-through actions of murdering cops and whites in cold blood, ‘off the hook’.

On a rare occasion, a few reporters in the media will report on a ‘black supremacist’ story. Such as the Indiana black nurse who called for the killing of all white babies.5 However, this usually results in heavy backlash by black groups, snowflakes, SJW (social justice warriors), feminists, communists, and the alt-left.

The MSM, which is controlled nearly exclusively by the Zio-Globalists, perpetuates this violence, murder, and anarchy. It has gotten so out-of-control that calling snow ‘white’, wishing for a ‘white Christmas’, and the song Jingle Bells, are all considered racist.

Blake Sawyer is a husband (30+ years), father (of 2 great kids, now adults), solutions-oriented author, podcaster, radio show host and God-fearing Christian. You can listen to his podcast (ESCAPE!) free of charge on iTunes or his radio show (We Are The Truth Seekers) on Rense Radio. You may find his solutions at www.royalvelvetnow.com and www.escapetheusanow.com

1 https://infogram.com/us-crime-in-black- ... p49q0okmwy

2 http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/s ... fight+comp
3 http://hiphopwired.com/136761/forty-thr ... k-twitter/

4 https://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2017/02/teh- ... es-matter/

5 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -sons.html

Notes to thyself:

Living in a country that has gone virtually insane, where everything that is good is considered evil and all that is evil is considered good, is not somewhere I want to live.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The Liberal leadership is the most racist people, and they want to call people who don't think their way racist.
They want to call you crazy, when most all they do is crazy.
They want to call themselves educated, lol, by their actions you can tell they are not.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

What public school indoctrination looks like, and it's racist.

Middle Schoolers Told White, Heterosexual Males Who Own Cars May Be Privileged
By https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/midd ... rivileged/
Todd Starnes -
January 1, 2018

If you are a white, heterosexual, Evangelical Christian, male whose parents are still married and can afford to send you to summer camp – then you may be privileged, according to the West Bend School District in Wisconsin.

Click here for a FREE subscription to Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for Conservatives!

As many as 150 students at Badger Middle School were given an optional “privilege test.” The 55 questions covered a wide range of topics from sexuality and race to religion and economics.

Among the items on the questionnaire:

I am white
I have never tried to hide my sexuality
I feel comfortable in the gender I was born in
I have never been called a derogatory term for a homosexual
I ever doubted my parents’ acceptance of my sexuality
My parents are heterosexual
My family can afford a therapist
I have never been called a terrorist
Nobody has tried to “save me” from my religious beliefs
I feel privileged because of the identities I was born with
I have never been mocked for my accent
I have never been told that I “sound white”
I am a man
I went to summer camp
I have never been catcalled

The school district said teachers wanted to spark a conversation on privilege after reading “To Kill a Mockingbird.”

“If we want our students to be successful when they go out into their careers in the future, they have to understand that not everyone is like them,” Asst. Supt. Laura Jackson said.

However, parents who contacted Fox 6 in Milwaukee say the school crossed the line.

“As a parent, it’s my responsibility to teach my children the difference between right and wrong,” parent Kim Goldman told the television station.

The school district plans on addressing the issue at a meeting later this week.

“Some of the language in the questionnaire I can see why, as a part of a 13, 14-year-old eighth grader, some people may feel as though those are topics that should be discussed in the home and not the classroom,” principal Dave Uelman told the television station.

But in reality, there’s no such thing as privilege – it’s a left-wing fallacy.

The truth is that if a young person works hard and takes personal responsibility for their actions, they can be anything they want and they can do anything they want in life.

The “privilege test” is a classic example of a public school that has been turned into an indoctrination center for the Left. They want the children to believe there’s something wrong with white, heterosexual, middle class Christians.

That’s not privilege – that’s discrimination.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Good one, and a lot of stuff I have said over the years.
i think a lot of the solution is at home, people need to raise their kids to be thoughtful of others, and have an ambition to do good, not be a rap star criminal, or feel sorry for themselves thinking someone owes them for something.
I'm sure all of us had people that was treated wrong in the past, and we have also.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

This is what you get when listening to Hollywood, and their agendas

[video][/video]

A candidate even wants to confiscate farms from Whites now. Why not talk about it, well they are wanting to exterminate Whites.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2018, 11:00 pm This is what you get when listening to Hollywood, and their agendas

[video][/video]

A candidate even wants to confiscate farms from Whites now. Why not talk about it, well they are wanting to exterminate Whites.
Anyone up for a "Necklacing" party?.... Anyone?.. :think:

The reality of South Africa..... :down:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

A bad way to go, but no less than how those woman are raped, and tortured to death.
I saw photos long ago at some of the horrors that go on daily over there because liberal Hollywood, and internationalist started the anti Apartheid thing.
Even back then Mandela was known to be a terrorist for good reason, but they idolized him.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2018, 1:15 pm A bad way to go, but no less than how those woman are raped, and tortured to death.
I saw photos long ago at some of the horrors that go on daily over there because liberal Hollywood, and internationalist started the anti Apartheid thing.
Even back then Mandela was known to be a terrorist for good reason, but they idolized him.
His wife was even worse....A true despot and unapologetic about it.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The left love those types like Che, brutal communist, and what they see as a nice face for PR.
Seems they never want to talk about what they did to people, and the brutality.
Mandela's wife was a real sicko, worse than him I think in mind.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

You sure did a great job liberal Hollywood, trashed a great country.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

This woman is right on, and I would like to be in a class with her teaching.

[video][/video]

[video][/video]