Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Renee wrote: September 11th, 2018, 4:40 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2018, 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2018, 5:45 pm It's not your country if you can't step foot in it, it's simple logic.

You the people will demand control while giving your own freedoms away, that's how it works.
It always has worked that way, and always will work that way, and the only way to get it back is through bloodshed as it's always been.
I do not understand white people whom defend the turds no matter what..

What the hell..

They dont even care what the muslim turd has done... He is always the victim..
Be thankful you don't understand those kind of white people...If you did, you would be just as mentally deficient and irrational as they are.

White people who defend Muslim criminals simply because the criminal is a Muslim or an immigrant, are in denial and they are truely a special kind of stupid. AND you can't help them. You will never convince them that they are foolish because they are the same white twits who think that they are intellectually superior to conservatives or anyone that has an opposing POV. To those crazy prog white people, you and I are primative knuckle daggers who aren't evolved enough to shed our "Islamophobia".

It's a case of people who are too stupid to recognize their own stupidity. Logic and reason escapes them because they are too busy blindly following their political ideology even if it leads them right off a cliff.
Politicians whom have been driving through a bill which makes firing people more easier "so that it is easier to hire people"...
No regard for the little people.. Making workers chase 2 week jobs from town to town.

Suddenly they are for the refugees because "they need help".. As if they gave two shits about some1s well being.
All they care about is more wealth and power.

Sounds to me that some1 wants a cheap labourforce that you can do whatever you please with..

And the 3rd worlders are so idiotic that they vote for these fuckers because of something they said..

Their stupidity and voting rights disrupts the whole political atmosphere.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

I think it's interesting some of the stuff he brings up.

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Hollywood is putting black people even in european history movies..

Joan of Arc is now black..

But hey... Colour doesnt matter..

White Martin Luther King, white Nelson Mandela... Shouldnt be a problem, ay?

Black Adolph Hitler.. :teehe:

Nelson Mandela ought to be played by a white man since he was an evil man.. His followers were and are sadistic animals..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Yeah turn a lot of it around, and it wont look so good would it for the other side which makes them as I always say Hypocrites.
I got into it over the color of Cleopatra one night, a woman was insisting she was black when she was a Greek Ptolemy which is by historical means all white.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2018, 7:20 pm Yeah turn a lot of it around, and it wont look so good would it for the other side which makes them as I always say Hypocrites.
I got into it over the color of Cleopatra one night, a woman was insisting she was black when she was a Greek Ptolemy which is by historical means all white.
Its afrocentric lunacy.. They think they built the pyramids..

Thats why they are wearing the ankh symbol around their necks..

They even claim to have built Rome..

And the chinese were also black when the chinese empires flourished..

They are so depressed and in denial that they try to steal other peoples achievements... But in their hearts, they know the truth.. They were NOTHING..

Just 200000 years of sitting on your ass under the palm tree.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Africa had great cultures, Monsa Munsa ruled maybe the richest in history, and there where others also.
I take nothing from their achievements, but it seems everything they build is soon destroyed, and they can't capitalize on it.
Everyone else on earth does achieve, and have lasting even if some takes it from others like a lot in the middle east.
They can blame whites all they want, but ancient history shows the truth when whites was just a myth, or not even know about.
The great Black men, and woman that want to achieve is always shut down by self loathing people now, and people who hold them down like Democrats, and of their own like Al Sharpton, Jessy Jackson, and many others.
The man in the video gets it, i would enjoy a good talk with him since he seems to know a lot of good history on the matter.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2018, 8:48 pm Africa had great cultures, Monsa Munsa ruled maybe the richest in history, and there where others also.
I take nothing from their achievements, but it seems everything they build is soon destroyed, and they can't capitalize on it.
Everyone else on earth does achieve, and have lasting even if some takes it from others like a lot in the middle east.
They can blame whites all they want, but ancient history shows the truth when whites was just a myth, or not even know about.
The great Black men, and woman that want to achieve is always shut down by self loathing people now, and people who hold them down like Democrats, and of their own like Al Sharpton, Jessy Jackson, and many others.
The man in the video gets it, i would enjoy a good talk with him since he seems to know a lot of good history on the matter.
The wealthiest man is the man with most power..

Josif Stalin didnt have trillions in his bank account but he was the absolute ruler of the soviet union.
The entire nations power and wealth was his to do as he pleased with.

The problem with the warm countries is that if you blow up your own house, you still survive..

In here, if you blow up your own house, you freeze to death.

We can do battle in the snow.... But we rather not.. :teehe:

Serving in Afghanistan, Iraq, Mali etc. is a vacation.

Its an endless parade of horny women, sun and booze.

There is darkie women waiting in line to get into bed with the vikings. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

These Vikings ? :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The Dems are straight outwardly racist anymore, and anti American.
It's straight up Anti American, they can say they love America , but how do you love what you want wiped out, and changed to something America is totally opposite of.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Lets put this into context, it's not OK to be black, it's not OK to be Indian, not OK to be gay, not OK to be a woman, especially a gay black Jewish woman. :wacko:
This stuff is the racism they tell damn you for saying, but they think is alright if it's about Whites now.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

They just don't get it, but they are the ones being racist.

[video][/video]
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

How can we negotiate with these people?

There is no alternative for putting them down.

Skip to 0:40...

Whites have no fucking culture. :teehe:

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Take white culture away from the world, what do you have ? A lot of places still in caves, and washing, well not washing.
White culture, Chinese, Japanese, India, and a few others have brought us out of caves, and mud huts.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: November 26th, 2018, 11:22 pm Take white culture away from the world, what do you have ? A lot of places still in caves, and washing, well not washing.
White culture, Chinese, Japanese, India, and a few others have brought us out of caves, and mud huts.
He has low intelligence..

He cant see what he already has and only sees culture when its entirely different to his own..

Africans still live in mudhuts and the chinese, indians were technologically stalled before european influence.

It was the europeans who gave the japanese a new idea.. And the japs started to build an industrial empire quickly after that..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

What a lot of them call culture is western ideas, Japan uses a lot of them, and loves it without complaints like the white liberals here :wacko:
Our way of government, cars, shopping, is all over the world, music, foods, all over the world, and what culture do whites have.
I count myself as a human I guess even if I don't like to sometimes, it's the only type of balding ape on the planet as a race I believe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Oh say it ain't so, another of those racist Republicans :facepalm:
Oh sorry, it's the real racist party, the Democrat party.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

If you shoot a leftie...

Its not murder... Its an abortion..

Who is to say when it stops being an abortion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

I think your right Odinson, Eric Holder, Obama's Attorny General wanted to make it legal to get rid of the kid up to 4 years old, and they also wanted to be able to put your old granny away as well.
That is how sick the Democrat Party has gotten since the Clintons.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Believe this or not, some idiot announcer on MSNBC just blamed Trump for the 95-05 Black Face a Democrat govorner was just caught in. :facepalm:
If people on the left will believe that, it proves they are idiots. If I'm right a Clinton was sitting in the Whitehorse then. one that did Black face also.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: February 4th, 2019, 9:26 am Believe this or not, some idiot announcer on MSNBC just blamed Trump for the 95-05 Black Face a Democrat govorner was just caught in. :facepalm:
If people on the left will believe that, it proves they are idiots. If I'm right a Clinton was sitting in the Whitehorse then. one that did Black face also.
Actually the pic of Clinton in blackface is bullshit....It's been debunked. BUT that doesn't excuse Southern Democrats for their culpability in the whole racism mess throughout this country's history.

Unfortately Bubba Clinton was quoted as saying when referring to Obama... “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”....Or the revised, cleaned up version, ....“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”.....Either way both are overtly racist statements which he ultimately recieved a "pass" on by the press and his drooling, dimwitted, supporters.

Historically Dems are and have been the architects of slavery, Jim Crow laws, The Klan and just about every social and political policy that allowed racism and bigotry to exist and flourish in the US for the past 200 plus years. Those on the idiot left, with a modicum of brains, like to point toward Nixon's southern election strategy of appealing to white southern voters by increasing southern racial tensions as proof of the GOP's racism, all the while ignoring the fact that Nixon's Democrat predecessor (Johnson) , openly referred to black people as "N******" "uppity negros" and "darkys" ..... Liberals who deny this and want to paint the GOP as racist are simply willfully ignorant of history AND reality. There is no other excuse for it.

That being the case, God knows what else they are ignorant of....The list seems to grow ever longer each time one of them opens his or her, big fat, dumbass, mouth.... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas