Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

What the hell is this crap, really just look, and think about it ?

Everyone should be proud of who they are if they work hard, and achieve, but what i see here is nothing to be proud about .
no matter what color, ethnicity, religion, lifestyle, you are a piece of crap not trying to help yourself, and achieve for yourself, and the ones around you.
For the clip below i see all sorts of wrong, especially against whites. Why is white pride racist, or nationalist, and not the others ? I know the Black Panthers is outwardly racist just like the KKK is.
The clip just shows how sick the left is in America, and most the world.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Racism ?

Speaking of racist, and sick
now ask yourself, where is the mainstream media blasting this woman, and this act, pretty quiet considering how racist the whole thing was.
People should have thrown stuff at them, and ran them from the stadium.

If this was a white person people would be demanding an apology, and blood.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

How would people react if some white band came out, dressed like the Klan, and danced at the Superbowl like she did ?
I think there would be a lot more bitching, and she would be boycotted.
To me it's nothing different than stores that pulled the Confederate flag, they should pull her music.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Guest wrote:How would people react if some white band came out, dressed like the Klan, and danced at the Superbowl like she did ?
I think there would be a lot more bitching, and she would be boycotted.
To me it's nothing different than stores that pulled the Confederate flag, they should pull her music.
Agreed, anyone else ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is some more good work of Obama's friends at Black lives Matter.
If the group act like this why should their lives matter ?
Now lets see if this is treated as a hate crime under Obama, likely not from his record.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This an old Idea by Islam, the religion is racist as well as hateful.

Sick people
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Beyonce showed what she was, and I hope lost a lot of fans. Like i said before, people should boycott her, and the media should be going after her for her blatant racism.

[video][/video]
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, black pride and yet look at Beyoncé there, with blonde hair, a Caucasian trait. :roll:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bleached skin, and blond hair.

It's not the black pride that gets me about her, it's the Black Panthers a military style hate group.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What a sorry piece of garbage.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I here or read about it every day :kez: The media acts like it's acceptable under the last few Presidents

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is how pathetic Obama's friends are.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lets see, lets say the KKK was protesting, and almost beat to death a black man.
What do you think would happen ?
Where is the media on this to call out the hypocrisy of Obama, and the justice department ? :angry:

Truth

:thumbsup:
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I feel the privilege, just got back from the Chiropractor because all that privilege.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Something I have mentioned on this forum before that many politicians forget to mention when crying reparations, and racism.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why anyone would want the dirty things is beyond me, but to each their own.
The black girl needs a good beating with a fish. :fish:
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i would love to see where my privilege is, I had to work hard for everything I have, never cried for for free this, and that, never got a break I didn't earn.
If someone could they should ask the Irish, Dutch, and Germans that came over what privilege they received, especially the Irish.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]