The Founding Of The United States

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Founding Of The United States

This is interesting, and a shame it's not known by many, I never knew it.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Mrs Chinn story is interesting and adds to my knowledge of the United States 🇺🇸 America. I’ve come across very attractive in looks, personality and manner black girls. Mrs Chinn clearly was a classy lady.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad story, there was quite a few during the times of slavery.
Later in time Slavery was banned in the north, it wasn't needed as much, and people didn't accept it being a lot of them where slaves also being brought over as "indentured servants, or related to them.
Shhhh ! indentured servants wasn't unusually of ones free will, and they got beat also, and hunted if they ran away. "Slavery"
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a story of a native victory during the Wild West. It was a slaughter.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A few civil war generals pushed for the annihilation of the red man, Sheridan was the biggest on in it.
He practiced the scorched earth thing in the civil war, and used the same on the Indians after.
He isn't liked very much even today for the ones who know the history by Native Americans, or in the south.
Custer was another one, an idiot, and mass murderer who got what he deserved.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree Custer was evil. I think that it was Davey Crocket but it might have been Daniel Boone who was extremely disgusted with the cruel slaughtering of the natives. Custer likely committed suicide rather than be captured.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Crockett was against relocating the Cherokee, I'm not sure about his other views.
That one thing tells me he likely was the one you are thinking of.
Boone would likely have thought the same.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I saw a movie on this once, not sure, might have been on the History Channel years back.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Those were interesting short videos. I knew a bit about Pocohantas. The prostitution videos were two interesting stories.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought he likely did years ago, why would he be taken if routed, and on quite frankly on the run.
His whole core was all over the battlefield trying to get away, and to safety.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I posted this same video on March 28 3023. There’s nothing wrong with watching it again though for the details that one has forgotten.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW Gary, that far in the future you posted it :laugh: you own a Delorian, and Flux capacitor ? :teehe:

Well thought I saw it before, or seen another video of it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oops, that was March 28 2023. :blush:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: No matter Gary, I do the same, and even messed up my first check I wrote of this year.

So I have mentioned before that Custer's wife made him the legend he is, well as the video mentioned some other people helped her by not letting this stuff out.
It's simple he was a vile man that didn't deserve her love.
He was also an adulterous hypocrite which slept with the native woman when he could.
His fame started by mistake in the Civil War when he was promoted to General, that's why he was only colonel Custer when he died.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A whole lot of dirty Republicans, and Dems, and a sorry General I never did like, or respect.
Douglas MacArthur was an overrated scumbag, maybe more overrated than any other General in my opinion.
Any WW2 vet that served under him I met said he was a coward, and traitor to his men.
Those he left for the Japanese in the Philippines really hated him, most deserving.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I had never heard of this so I wonder if this isn’t forbidden history. After living in the trenches and the fighting in no man’s land the riding the rails and hitchhiking there would have been a piece of cake and would have been an adventure in itself as my 1983 hitchhiking trip around the western states was. Was president Herbert Hoover the same goof who later ran the FBI ? I’ve also heard bad things about general Macarthyand Eisenhower’s mistreatment of German POW’s lost a lot of his lustre for me as well. General Patton is the biggest disappointment as he was amazing during world war 2.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not forgotten, or forbidden history, it's just not leaned, and not taught.
I know about it because I learned it actually in middle school reading on my own.
Also in the VA hospital I talked with people who where under those Generals, nobody had anything good to say about MacArthur.
Him leaving all those men to die, and be tortured by Japanese was the biggest thing, but still he was a worthless General.
The ones with Patton had a lot of respect for him, but if not for Bradly he wouldn't have been what he was, Bradly made Patton great with his logistics.
Eisenhower was a pencil pusher, not a field man, and for the German treatment that was mostly men in the field who saw the murders of POWS, and ones trying to give up.
The Germans was committing some very nasty war crimes killing prisoners before that mess of Americans getting revenge stuff.
Neither side was right about it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP