Article on George Soros

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Article on George Soros

I have long suspected that his billions of dollars he has to throw around are actually funneled to him through the Rothchilds to do the dirty work of them and their coconspirators.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well being he has several major companies under his control like GE which is mostly in China now he has the power, and money.
He has unions, government funding even from his holdings.
You know every time someone mentions gun confiscation he makes all kinds of money because he owns a lot in gun manufacturing. Hypocrite he is, but making money comes first, and his agenda is part of that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How does George Soros donate more than his over eight billion dollars ? This short Gravitas video gave me a much better understanding of George Soros.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Something you might not know, people like Soros has access to the most powerful computers, these computers are used to speculate, and read what the markets are doing.
They know what stocks will do before any person does.

There is several countries that want him dead, or in prison, why we don't is because he owns judges, and politicians like Obama.

I like her reporting.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gravitas and The Rebel News are my favourite news sources. Fox is after them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill have to look them up, Fox got to be a bit much for me a few years back now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that you’ll like them. Justin Trudeau’s pretending with fake outrage as if The Rebel News is like the national enquirer and refusing to answer their questions is so wrong. The Rebel News will ask questions about topics like the underage school girl that ended Justin Trudeau’s teaching career forever. Gravitas knows China, Justin Trudeau and many other topics exceptionally well. They won’t receive any of Justin Trudeau’s 600 million dollar bribe to media organizations.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If the likes of him, Biden, or any other politician says bad things about them most likely they tell factual news.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If you liked the video on George Soros then perhaps I should post some more informative Gravitas videos on other topics.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw a few yesterday I looked at on their site.
I watched the live broadcast also, got a little repetitive, but it's good stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Old George Soros has been caught funding a harassment campaign against an Arizona Democrat who is refusing to go along with the massive Democrat amnesty of illegals in the USA. https://neonnettle.com/news/16908-georg ... ten-sinema
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder if China is intending to free itself of the rothchilds banking ? If this is the case then George I believe would be instructed to make as much trouble as possible for China. https://neonnettle.com/news/16633-china ... -of-satan-
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If true it's been a long time coming, you know the Chinese used him as much as he used them.
I'm assuming they are in a possession now to they don't need, or want him.
I have to wonder though about his assets in China, GE one of them, will they stay, or be took over by the government.
In my opinion China should seize them, not that I like the idea either.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that they know that these liberal policies under the guise of virtue will lead to crime so out of control that the masses will welcome martial law. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret ... -documents
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s solid proof that Dementia Joe is a puppet of the evil one’s who run the world. https://neonnettle.com/news/19635-biden ... -293090826
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump calls George Soros for funding the riots in Atlanta in this short video. I believe that it’s a very safe bet that George Soros does the dirty work for the satanists that run the world and all his causes are woke left liberal causes. Coincidence ? https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-do ... rn-journal
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: July 20th, 2022, 2:10 pm Here’s solid proof that Dementia Joe is a puppet of the evil one’s who run the world. https://neonnettle.com/news/19635-biden ... -293090826
He has also funded campaigns for far left judges all over the States, and many other officials in power.
Anything he can do to bring down our system.
He is a big part we have the Illegal issue we have today, high crime also.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As if George Soros actually cares about blacks, he only wants to stir up strife and hatred with Black Lives Matter and he couldn’t care less about the third world people that he is aiding in flooding illegally into the USA Canada and other white countries. He is only interested in aiding them in causing the difficulties that they are doing and will do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being a NAZI, and money hungry person as he is the downfall of the West is in his interest.
He hates our system, and hates people in general i believe, just a nasty person all around.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That I believe also goes for his puppet masters who give him the billions of dollars to do their dirty work.