EU and VAT collected from each country

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

EU and VAT collected from each country

ttp://forbritain.org/euvat.pdf

Look at these charts. I was shocked at how much the EU drains from the VAT receipts of our countries, UK pays over approx. 2.2 billion per year from its VAT receipts. :o

France paid the most between 2007 to 2013. UK came next. Germany third. Weird thing, Germany has a much bigger population than the UK but paid less. German VAT is 19% and UK collects 20% VAT from its herd. I think we're just a bunch of milking cows, instead of milk being squeezed out it's bank notes. :roll:

Interesting, it says Luxemburg pays the highest per capita but it's population is small. I reckon that could be partly down to Ebay being registered in Lux and eBay charges its sellers a VAT of 15% on the fees collected. Lux VAT is 15%.

VAT is a con I think, especially what's pumped away from the country to Euro parasite coffers. It's a clever way of collecting taxes from non working folks as well that are on welfare. If you've got one person working and they kept all their wages, you've ONLY got one person paying VAT there. Take tax/money from that ONE working person, give it to a welfare claimant who will then spend that money and it then generates more VAT to be collected and diverted to EU. God knows what happens to it after that, other than the things we already know about. The working stiff is paying VAT TWICE really, once on their own stuff and once on the welfare claimants purchases as well.

UK also collects another separate tax on booze, cigs, petrol and gambling which is a lot more than 20%. Wonder if any of that gets diverted to Europe. Same principle, take money from an average working stiff who doesn't drink, smoke, gamble etc and give it to a non working person who DOES. Total con. I mean, the working stiff is paying a gambling tax, a ciggie tax and a booze tax but doesn't have any of those products in their house. :kez:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: EU and VAT collected from each country

Germany has the best work, and infrastructure also, see what less taxes get you when people are working.
My guess everyone is going to be broke now thanks to the invasion.

So, is the UK going to leave the EU, I read something about it last week.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, people are broke already. Yep, thin that money out a bit more. I reckon some of it is to increase our debt and those lenders whoever they are, more interest for them.

Yep, the UK and an EU exit, we're supposed to be getting a vote on it next year. I mean, people being able to vote. Sounds very fishy to me, like each of us will be allowed to have a big decision like that. :roll: I dunno, just fishy I think. Feels like it's another con that's waiting just around the corner.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As i remember everyone voted against it last time, and they got it anyhow.
The Euro was forced on countries, but they took it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

UK hasn't got the Euro. :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know, but the others do, and it was forced like the Union was.
People voted against it, but guess who won, the elitist running things.