Evidence of God

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Evidence of God

If God exists then there must be evidence of this. I have been convinced since an experience when I was 16 and have had many others since.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Evidence of God

This is very interesting. God transcends space and time and here is some evidence of this.

God and gravitational waves
Feb. 26, 2016 - 5:12 - Spirited Debate: Astrophysicist Dr. Jeff Zweerink from Reasons to Believe says discovery of gravitational waves affirms the existence of a Creator

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fractals must tie in to the holographic universe , different dimensions if too if they exist . After watching this video I am thinking of reading the newer copy of the holographic universe .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gravitational waves just means something very big exploded, or a super massive mass in space is pulsing.
There is no real proof of God, or what man calls the big bang which is falling by the wayside slowly.
Where did that God come from, and where was that speck from, and when did they begin. No answer for either.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that how complex and how these numbers fit together that it has to be created by extremely intelligent design. It’s actually making mathematics appear interesting.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

James 2:19 Living Bible (TLB)
Are there still some among you who hold that “only believing” is enough? Believing in one God? Well, remember that the demons believe this too—so strongly that they tremble in terror!
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Psalm 90:2 New King James Version (NKJV)
Before the mountains were brought forth,
Or ever You had formed the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s great to see you back posting on Gary Oaks Corner Beanthere. I picked up magazine on the Dead Sea scrolls but only glanced through it actually. There’s a page in it on the importance of numbers in the bible. Eleven this page stated stands for chaos and destruction which seems in contrast to what that t video I just posted here shows. Fukushima was 3/11 and everyone knows 9/11.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

"Prove to me that God exists...that will be your thesis".
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak wrote: May 17th, 2020, 12:34 pm It’s great to see you back posting on Gary Oaks Corner Beanthere. I picked up magazine on the Dead Sea scrolls but only glanced through it actually. There’s a page in it on the importance of numbers in the bible. Eleven this page stated stands for chaos and destruction which seems in contrast to what that t video I just posted here shows. Fukushima was 3/11 and everyone knows 9/11.
Glad to be able to come here. I am so glad that Blue started this forum as the other ones I have seen tend to be hangouts for evil trolls and other freaks. At least here, you can have an intelligent conversation without the nutbar nonsense. And I see that you like to discuss the deeper subjects and do some exploring, so it's all good. As for the numbers, Pretty much everything has some kind of symbolic meaning with God, even things that we sort of take for granted in our everyday lives. As for the number 11, isn't your election taking place in November? And what of the armistace that ended World War 1 and how they chose the number 11 for the hour, day, and month?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Very interesting that the last day of World War One was 11 11 11 of 1918. Fukushima happening on 3/11 may be evedence that it was a man made wave modification event. Numbers and math didn’t interest me at all in school. Most of the topics threads on Gary Oaks Corner are topics that I am interested in and I like to get insights from others.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here are some accounts of non Christian’s who were at the crucifixion. They confirm the bibles accounts but add many more new to me details. I recently watched another video that quotes the Chinese Han dynasty emperor as having known what someone had just done for all of humanity.