Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

you got me thinking, and I think I figured it all out.
Liberal like that are missing the Free housing, the free drugs they used to get when in the rubber room before the other liberals let them out.
Free meals, free drugs, free schooling from the attendants that raped their ass every day.
I think they are right, they need free stuff again. lets all protest to have them locked back up on the loony farms where they belong.

Safer for them in their safe place, and safer for us them being there. :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 7th, 2019, 7:41 pm you got me thinking, and I think I figured it all out.
Liberal like that are missing the Free housing, the free drugs they used to get when in the rubber room before the other liberals let them out.
Free meals, free drugs, free schooling from the attendants that raped their ass every day.
I think they are right, they need free stuff again. lets all protest to have them locked back up on the loony farms where they belong.

Safer for them in their safe place, and safer for us them being there. :laugh:
The entire world doesn't have enough loony bins to take care of the problem.... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well, we need to send them to Mars then :spit:
One way trip, all natural with no man made pollution other than some probes.
It could be the world of their dreams till all of them die
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Your children on liberalism, use the cure !

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2019, 5:53 pm Your children on liberalism, use the cure !

Lazy liberal parents.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Parents wont raise, or correct them, that's if they even have parents.
Like you mentioned before, a lack of a father isn't good is it.
They want to cry when they get killed by a cop, or someone like the man who got punched in the chest, I would have slammed the kid on his head along with any punk that comes to back him up.
They deserved a stomping, all because their parenting, and the liberal mindset of not spanking, and the entitlement garbage.
First thing you here from one of the punks is I'm under 18, well so what, you need a good beating.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2019, 8:11 pm Parents wont raise, or correct them, that's if they even have parents.
They want to cry when they get killed by a cop, or someone like the man who got punched in the chest, I would have slammed the kid on his head along with any punk that comes to back him up.
They deserved a stomping, all because their parenting, and the liberal mindset of not spanking, and the entitlement garbage.
First thing you here from one of the punks is I'm under 18, well so what, you need a good beating.
This....☝️
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2019, 8:11 pm Parents wont raise, or correct them, that's if they even have parents.
They actually use that "but I´m a child.. I dont know better" thing as a weapon nowadays..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

For decades here liberals have used excuses for criminals, themselves, and making mockery out of people who want laws enforced.
If someone kills someone they are crazy, and can't help it, or they had a bad childhood, or on drugs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 13th, 2019, 2:03 am
Pure bullshit pushed by fringe lunatics. Public schools are a hotbed for leftist nonsense. As parents we have to protect our kids from this emotionally and mentally damaging idiocy. Tell me where this gender bending insanity has a place within the confines of a facility that is supposed to be teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic....Tell me why we as taxpayers are being made to sponser and pay for this circus of idiots and freaks.

I never thought I would say this, but send your kids to private school or homeschool them...Public schools are no longer places of sanity and education. They are far left indoctrination centers designed to turn out good little, empty headed, stormtroopers for the left.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fringe ? It's not anymore, it's became the norm from the left.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Your sitting in the road at night, and someone turns a corner maybe not seeing you sitting there, I think your pretty darn stupid/mentally ill for being there.
The guy likely is getting his way home from work, and tired while you have no want for a job, and just lazy.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Alert: This just in !
Milking cows is sexist sexual abuse, and raping cows
:woot:

I think Ill go make myself a glass of chocolate rape milk :teehe:

LOL, you can't just make this bull up can you :laugh: https://www.dailywire.com/news/50693/re ... nk-berrien

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just another liberal mess that they will likely blame Trump on, maybe he told the rats to plague everyone in Democrat cities :wacko:
Look moron Democrats, and pay attention, your leadership is the rats, you vote for them, and you get this in return. Do you like it ?
Detroit once a great city, Baltimore once a great city, San Fran once a great city, California once a great State, get the message idiots.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:laugh: Serves them right..

"You bastard!" I love the way these plebs always say it. :laugh:
Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2019, 2:53 pm Your sitting in the road at night, and someone turns a corner maybe not seeing you sitting there, I think your pretty darn stupid/mentally ill for being there.
The guy likely is getting his way home from work, and tired while you have no want for a job, and just lazy.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The man was turning into work, they where protesting there harassing the workers.
the police should have been there to make them move, and keep there stupid butts safe, and the employees.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The mayor of Seattle actually blatantly protects Antefa

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now it's Trumps fault for not letting these infested people into the country to give it to all of us.
Yeah, The Liberal left wants them set free to give us more sicknesses.
Bed bugs was a start, Ebola alright with liberals, Mumps, rubella, Measles alright with Liberals. Lets not mention the STDs, drugs, and murders..
Yeah, blame Trump for liberals actions again for paying these people to come here on mass, and help them out.

The Trump Administration Is Creating a Health Nightmare Near the Border

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/25/opin ... ccine.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well he did say he wasn't proud of writing this