Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

That's not right, even the other Africans hate those people, and here they are called Ant heads.

back on the topic of blacks, here before the welfare state you had blacks in places that where better off them their white counterparts.
Socially, and economically, they also had family which is at an all time low now, community, and education.
Democrats couldn't have that so they knowingly destroyed it.

Just like they did with the Cherokee Indians here, they where outpacing the whites so they marched them to death.
All that under a Democrat Jackson, and Democrats in there State.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

There's no easy solution, unfortunately. And with Shaniqua's regularly popping out six kids with six different absent Tyrone's, the problem will just perpetuate over time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is an easy solution, cut them off after one kid, and then make them work or starve.
I can see helping someone up, but not keeping them up when they can work.
White, black, green. cut them off the tit, they are not babies.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 19th, 2021, 5:38 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 19th, 2021, 5:26 pm In my opinion, and learning you are right Odi on the brain size, and learning.
But drive, and wanting to learn can equal that out.
Look at a lot of your doctors today, they are from India, a lot southern India where they are genetically black, and some of the smallest brains in the world.
Yet they are doctors, and engineers, and mostly peaceful people.

The thing in the west is you have parties like Democrats enabling criminal actions.
They are so racist they want to keep blacks dumbed down by even lowering the test scores for them.
give points for hiring because they say blacks are so dumb they need the help while being racist to whites doing all that.

Family, community, and media have failed, and government has made it much worse with the likes of Democrats the party of racism.
I don't have much experience with the really dark Indians, since Canada tends to import the Sikh Indians that seem to be from less 'dark' regions... They usually aren't dumb, but I also know that Canada's immigration policies favours smarter immigrants through its points system. The dumb ones wouldn't be allowed in! Our refugee policy is a whole other thing though, and some of them can be pretty dumb.

I'll add though that a somewhat higher percentage of the kids from these Sikh immigrants are attracted to the drug dealing easy cash lifestyles, when compared to the numbers from the White population.
Your sheltered white ass doesn't have much experience with anything...except of course bottom shelf booze.

Here is your cranial size bullshit in a nutshell...It's based on studies from the early 20th century that were used to support racist preconceptions and attitudes...I have a strong feeling that they were aimed squarely at the eugenics movement which was popular at the time...By the mid 20th century those racist attitudes in the medical community began to be proven WRONG...see the link and read if you dare because the final statement bears out my argument. It relates the history of your argument and it really isn't anything to hang your hat on in a serious way. It's basically dust bin medical history akin to believing in witches and evil spirits causing disease.... :laugh:

https://psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/ ... .2020.8a16

Brain size has been proven to be a very very weak link in determining intelligence. If your racist asertions were true then explain why Albert Einstein, whose brain has been extensively studied, only had an average size head and brain.

What has been found is that while there may be a slight size difference across the races, brain weight and density are pretty much on par between racial categories. It has been found that brain function has less to do with size than it does in brain density. The more brain cells you have the more synapses you have the higher functioning the brain tends to be....In your case I would be worried....You throw away brain cells like confetti and eventually your brain will not be able to regenerate those cells at a rapid enough rate to keep your body functioning let alone keep any form of cognitive thought process.

Keep boozing it up and keep it stupid, Mel.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee, that science is still relevant. It's your American Jews that forced it swept under the rug after WWII, and if there's one thing I'm certain of, it's that Americans love their Jews even more than they love their Negroes!

Again I'll ask you this: Border Collies and Afghan Hounds are both canines... Do you believe they have the same levels of intelligence? I dare you to answer this question with a simple yes or no!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 20th, 2021, 7:57 am Renee, that science is still relevant. It's your American Jews that forced it swept under the rug after WWII, and if there's one thing I'm certain of, it's that Americans love their Jews even more than they love their Negroes!

Again I'll ask you this: Border Collies and Afghan Hounds are both canines... Do you believe they have the same levels of intelligence?
With every post your racism grows... Unfortunately you cannot prove one fucking thing you say... It's all supposition and tired and true racism....

Mel, I do not go around calling people racist simply because they disagree with me.... But I do know a racist when I smell one.... Get with the program man...There are very valid reasons why blacks are inferior to whites but none of those reasons are the ones you adhere to.

Don't try to use the intelligence level of dogs because that's a bankrupt argument as well... If brain size in animals was an actual indication of intelligence, the elephant would be able to do algebra.

BTW, I'm pretty sure my experience with dogs is a lot more extensive than yours...My family used to rescue ex-police canines. I've worked with dogs for agility training and therapy...I currently have 3 and dog intelligence is a matter of breeding, temperment and training. Brain size has nothing to do with a dogs smarts.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

You keep beating around the bush, Renee. Black bears, Grizzly bears, Polar bears, and Panda bears are all bears, right Renee?

They must be all the same, right? And will your Jewish overlords call me a racist if I claim there actually is a difference?
Mel Gibson

Renee, you are no different than the other Marxist indoctrinated people that infest your country. You are quick to call me a 'racist' at every opportunity you have, when you may not agree with me. I am disappointed in this, but am not surprised.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bears, people, dogs, they all have geographical differences in body, and mind.
But as my grandpa used to say " leave a dog, or kid alone he will be a retard".
Put a person in different places they have not been they need to learn it, blacks are the same, they need to cut the money off, and let them learn again.
Like I said before, they actually out preformed in some places over whites.

Now on Mel's behalf, consider Africa pre colonial to the rest of the world, and after.
My observation in history, and for today, blacks seem to be more corrupt, militant, and more likely to be controlled by strength than law.
Look at about all the African countries, they are ate up with corruption, poverty, and filth.
Pre colonial you had very few great countries, and fewer that lasted, or advanced hardly in any way even with their northern neighbors advancing some with Western, and Eastern ideas.
It's not racist, it's harsh, and unwanted facts people don't want to hear.
Even here, most places ran by blacks are corrupt, and democrat.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I guess destroying each other, their communities, and corruption doesn't make them less intelligent, but it does say you belong in the stupid monkey thread.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 20th, 2021, 11:59 am Now on Mel's behalf, consider Africa pre colonial to the rest of the world, and after.
My observation in history, and for today, blacks seem to be more corrupt, militant, and more likely to be controlled by strength than law.
Look at about all the African countries, they are ate up with corruption, poverty, and filth.
Pre colonial you had very few great countries, and fewer that lasted, or advanced hardly in any way even with their northern neighbors advancing some with Western, and Eastern ideas.
It's not racist, it's harsh, and unwanted facts people don't want to hear.
Even here, most places ran by blacks are corrupt, and democrat.
I agree, and there simply has to be a genetic component here. The vast majority of Africa still isn't functioning at all after all these centuries. Now let's look at China (know that I don't admire their regime): They have become an economic super-power in a very short time, and it wasn't long ago they lived in poverty also. Eastern Europe is even almost up to Western standards now, for the most part. Even a shithole like India is slowly becoming functioning.

But yet here we have Africa... To be honest, I question whether they even want to modernize and adapt into modern society. Even if the will was there (which I doubt), I honestly think they're mostly satisfied with dysfunction and poverty, or at least it seems that way!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot is geo genetics, but also society, in the west we let them act the way they do, and they will do what they can get away with like any spoiled brat.
But the ones who work, and want to live in society excel a lot of times because they have will, and likely parents.
It doesn't matter the size of our brains, look at the Neanderthal which had a lot more than we do, it's how we are wired is what it is, and social.
Look at the number of different Africans also, some are mush smarter than say Somalia, even if just tribes they don't need what we have to be smarter than a lot of whites.
Some of the North African tribes are real smart, Masai Mara have a great social system, and great people without our western stuff.
We have spoiled brats that need a good kick in the pants.

Don't knock Eastern Europeans, really great people that have been stepped on, I really wish we had them coming here, but Clinton stopped all that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Go ahead get mad at facts, or me, it doesn't matter.

You are born male, or female, you get confused as a kid from BS parenting, schooling, or media, and believe it so you get mentally unstable.
Your little mind doesn't know what way to swing so you are brainwashed into thinking you are normal by the media, and yourself.

That's all true unless you are just acting out wanting to be a punk, or different which is also a disorder called Attention Whore.
Mel Gibson

I'm lucky I still went to school at a time when there wasn't more than two genders, and a boy was a boy and a girl was a girl. Anything else simply did not exist back then in the curriculum. Sure, we knew drag queens existed, but you'd never actually see them in 'real life'...

How fast things have changed!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In high school we had two gays, one was flagrant as hell, and the other just a stinky weirdo.
Elvinus was a lanky black kid, he was a tough one, not many messed with him after he went off on a few.
He was funny to watch, he was a bit like Arcinial Paul, and Rue Paul put together.
Jeff was a white kid, he constantly asked to be beat up, he was just that stupid, and annoying.
I feel kind of bad since I decked the kid, if I could I would tell him sorry for that even though he kind of deserved it.
I actually did a few things I regret as a kid, but I was a kid of course, and stupid at times.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With all the sick liberals, he will likely get off with a pat on the back.
There was a lot of them there that day instigating, and leading this.
Poloci, and McConnell both knew it would happen, that's why they called off troops Trump asked for.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

??? who is the racist ones ?
I see they want segregation back, that's how stupidly racist they are.

Yeah the black people are in that room.
They are ignorant racist, and moronic Democrat tools, prove me wrong.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really would love to have a liberal chime in on this, and explain why they are for this stuff.
I know they wont, they can't explain it, and yeah they are for it supporting even if they say they are not.
Also this is all about protecting blacks, and other non whites because they are the majority doing the crimes.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t think that too many liberals like this forum. The people who hate whites are free to leave and go to a country with their ethnicity but they enjoy rights that their own types won’t allow them. The geniuses that created the American constitution stated that this constitution will only work if the average morality of the population is high enough or something to that effect. Now the ethnicities enjoying the benefits of white society and hating whites,…. Under scrutiny…. how do their morality, work ethic, ambition, IQ, caring about quality, etc…. measure up ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

These Democrats need locked away, and not let out in public to destroy the kids. And you who support them need to take a good look at yourself since you are promoting this filth.
Yeah they really care about the kids, but in a perverted sexual way.