Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

I like it when blacks complain the Indians (from India) and east-Asian people not liking black people.

"Some Indians are as black as me!".

When are they gonna start doing the math.

There is a reason why nobody on earth likes them. :laugh:

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2022, 8:19 am Yeah it's Fox news, but prove them wrong on this, you see it all over the country where Liberals are in control.
News for you Liberals, break in here you might end up robbed, beaten, or dead, fair is fair right.
You liberals voting for these people, you are as sick as they are so don't cry when they kill, or take from you.

So armed robbery is a misdemeanor there now? What exactly are they thinking?

Here, armed robbery is a minimum four year jail term for a first offense. Minimum seven years for subsequent offenses.

Is New York trying to become South Africa?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 11th, 2022, 7:04 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2022, 8:19 am Yeah it's Fox news, but prove them wrong on this, you see it all over the country where Liberals are in control.
News for you Liberals, break in here you might end up robbed, beaten, or dead, fair is fair right.
You liberals voting for these people, you are as sick as they are so don't cry when they kill, or take from you.

Here, armed robbery is a minimum four year jail term for a first offense. Minimum seven years for subsequent offenses.

Laws are racist... Obeying laws is not part of African culture.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 11th, 2022, 9:50 pm Laws are racist... Obeying laws is not part of African culture.
Certainly seems that way... I guess it's just "too White" to expect a serious sentence for somebody that sticks a loaded gun in your face while they rob you.

Generally speaking, Blacks are a detriment to any nation in which they exist, worldwide. The evidence speaks for itself...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I went to pick up groceries this morning, and a black guy was looking around the lot, specifically me sitting there waiting.
He was up to something, maybe carjacking, but he saw me looking at him from the corner of my eye, and he left the area.
Good for him since that 357 was about to unload on his ass.

See Louisville has turned about as bad as Chicago anymore with those liberal policies.
I don't care what color the person is I will plant them

I told security by the way, the kid looked like he really cared. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 12th, 2022, 12:44 am I went to pick up groceries this morning, and a black guy was looking around the lot, specifically me sitting there waiting.
He was up to something, maybe carjacking, but he saw me looking at him from the corner of my eye, and he left the area.
Good for him since that 357 was about to unload on his ass.

See Louisville has turned about as bad as Chicago anymore with those liberal policies.
I don't care what color the person is I will plant them

I told security by the way, the kid looked like he really cared. :kez:
It's too bad that cities have become this way. One shouldn't have to remain vigilant simply while doing some grocery shopping...

I can understand the exodus to safe White rural areas, which is happening faster than ever now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you have to be observant, not only for thieves, but we have a large population of crackhead homeless bums also.
The Local Walmart parking lot you see them in it all day, and night, they live by the railroad behind the place.
The local stores had to close 24 hour service because of them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

I know what America has become.

You need to move rural if you can...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I need an Island like in the show Lost, or that Dino movie full of valosiaraptors.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

NYC is ruined... Crime has gone thru the roof, murders have increased 5 fold and even downtown Manhattan has become a dangerous place after dark since that sadinista communist, scumbag Bill DeBlaiso (not his real name) became mayor. The residents who can afford it are fleeing in droves since the COVID shut down. Consequently real-estate prices in New Jersey and Connecticut and even in Eastern PA have skyrocketed.

NYC is now on it's second liberal nitwit mayor in the past decade and the new DA is a prog loon who has taken it upon himself to literally redefine the definition of crime.. Robbery, rape, assault are not going to be prosecuted as felonies under his watch and cashless bail is the norm..The new state governor, another democrap shitbag, is no better.

Liberal scum destroy everything they touch. NYC has sunk right back into the Dinkins and Koch years where it wasn't safe to raise a family, mentally ill homeless bums roamed the streets and there was a garbage strike every week. You have buisnesses boarded up in midtown on every block and pavement apes of every stripe and color are running wild. You couldn't pay me enough to take a job there or go there for dinner and a show. It's an absolute crime and a disgrace all because of liberals, their idiot wokeism and lunatic ideas of social justice.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw a news piece the other day saying New York has turned to Escape From New York the last year, or so.
It's ass backward they are crucifying the person who stopped a lot of the crime when they let hardened criminals go free.

It's spread so bad here they are calling us Chicago like now, and we get called out in the media just like them.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Every damn news video is about a black man robbing some1, murdering some1, burglarizing a house or raping some1.

Not wanting to live among these savages is just common sense.

If they aint doing violent crimes, they are harassing people on the streets.

And you cant use the "racist history blah blah blah" as an excuse...
They are a pain in the ass everywhere they nest in.

In Finland they get free education, free healthcare etc.
Still the same.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's the entitlement culture mostly, and it will only get worse.
I agree though, I don't want them all over the neighborhood, crime goes way up.
Same whit a trailer court full of white trash next to you, crime goes way up like ours did when they opened one near here.

I'm getting a security system soon, been looking lately.
I have one camera my niece bought me, but it's garbage, don't even work when near dark.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 12th, 2022, 10:43 pm It's the entitlement culture mostly, and it will only get worse.
Same whit a trailer court full of white trash next to you, crime goes way up like ours did when they opened one near here.

I have one camera my niece bought me, but it's garbage, don't even work when near dark.
They blame the whites for leaving "white flight".

They blame the whites for staying. :teehe:
American whites are supposed to tolerate being murdered.

You need a motion detector that wakes you up during night.

Here is a random, senseless murder probably committed by a homeless tweaker.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Man, that girl was beautiful.

Dynasty and Dallas type beauty. :teehe:

The attacker is a homeless negro.

These ARE hatecrimes because they usually target white women.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This boog is no doubt too stupid to realize that if the family is willing to offer a 250,000$ reward for the capture of this boog then they are out for blood. After he’s caught how much will it cost to get him what he deserves ? I don’t believe that his homeless days will last much longer. His life expectancy has been drastically shortened and the police don’t care.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As I have said, blame the court system, and Democrats.
They let anyone in this country, they let them get away with anything, and them blame the innocent person they murder.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 14th, 2022, 10:07 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 12th, 2022, 10:43 pm It's the entitlement culture mostly, and it will only get worse.

They blame the whites for leaving "white flight".

They blame the whites for staying. :teehe:
American whites are supposed to tolerate being murdered.

You need a motion detector that wakes you up during night.

Here is a random, senseless murder probably committed by a homeless tweaker.

How sick is the system, letting a murder out on bail, and for such a small amount that they are guaranteed to run.

Suspect Identified in the Stabbing of Brianna Kupfer, Out on $1k Bail
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JANUARY 17: Flowers are placed outside Croft House furniture store in memory of graduate student Brianna Kupfer. Kupfer was stabbed to death by an unknown assailant while working in the store on Thursday January 13th in Los Angeles. (Photo by Emma McIntyre/Getty Images)
Emma McIntyre/Getty Images
Paul Bois18 Jan 20221,901
2:19

A suspect has been identified in the murder of 24-year-old UCLA design student Brianna Kupfer: 31-year-old Shawn Laval Smith.

A $250,000 reward has been offered for the capture of Smith, who police consider armed and dangerous. He will likely be using public transit.

According to Los Angeles County records, Smith had a criminal record and was free on a $1,000 bail from an October 2020 misdemeanor arrest. Per the Daily Mail:

Los Angles County Sheriff’s Department records list Smith as currently free on a $1,000 bail from a misdemeanor arrest in October 2020.

The nature of the charge wasn’t immediately clear, and it was unclear why the case was still unresolved.

Smith is also currently free on a $50,000 bond in Charleston, South Carolina in relation to a November 2019 arrest on suspicion of firing a weapon into an occupied vehicle, court records show. An indictment in that case was handed down on March 16, 2020, just before COVID-19 paralyzed the courts, and the docket shows no further action on the case.

31-year-old Shawn Laval Smith has been identified in connection with the murder of Brianna Kupfer, which occurred in the 300 block of North La Brea Avenue on January 13, 2022. He should be considered armed and dangerous. If seen do not approach, call 911. pic.twitter.com/jZlESB9l9r

— LAPD HQ (@LAPDHQ) January 19, 2022

Smith allegedly stabbed Brianna Kupfer last week at the Croft House furniture store in Hancock Park where she worked while studying design at UCLA. The upscale neighborhood was considered relatively safe until recently.

Prior to the stabbing, Kupfer texted a friend saying she got a “bad vibe” from the man who entered the store. The friend did not immediately see the text message at the time.

Security footage from a 7-Eleven at Beverly and Wilshire boulevards allegedly recorded the killer, who was wearing an N95 mask, 30 minutes after the Kupfer’s murder. Speaking with Fox News earlier this week, Brianna’s father, Todd Kupfer, blamed politicians for his daughter’s murder.

“Crime is truly spiking, and we have a lot of criminals on the streets that shouldn’t be out,” Kupfer said.

“We have a lot of politicians that somehow forgot about people and think the key to getting elected is to support the lowest rung of our society and to give them rights and somehow that’s the answer to getting votes,” he added.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They can track his movements for at least tens of kilometers/miles.

Thanks to the traffic, store, street cams.

Too bad he didnt resist the arrest. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:58 pm How sick is the system, letting a murder out on bail, and for such a small amount that they are guaranteed to run.

Suspect Identified in the Stabbing of Brianna Kupfer, Out on $1k Bail
Soon it will be illegal to jail Blacks, or even arrest them for that matter, no matter what crimes they may have committed.

I didn't think I'd ever see the West deteriorate quite as quickly as I have in just the last few years...